How to integrate Livechat using SDK for Android and iPhone?
Customers need prompt support regardless of your enterprise size. Whether you are a small business or a large enterprise, every modern company is implementing a live chat widget on its website. With Appy Pie Live Chat, you can easily create a dynamic and versatile chat widget for your business’s mobile app.
Moreover, Appy Pie Live Chat’s Android SDK can be seamlessly integrated with your mobile apps to enable your team to deliver swift in-app messaging to your app users for better engagement and customer support. Appy Pie offers wide-ranging no-code tools to help you streamline your customer support services, create and deploy chatbots to your apps and websites, and much more.
If you’ve created a chat widget with Appy Pie Live Chat, this blog will show you how to embed a mobile chat widget into your Android or iOS application.
Why add Livechat?
Modern businesses are able to gratify the growing demand for instant messaging and communication from customers with the help of Live Chat. Live chat options have become extremely popular among small and large businesses across industries, owing to a wide variety of its benefits, such as real-time interaction with potential customers.
Live Chat software offered by no-code development platform, also enhances customer engagement because it allows the app owners to answer queries without pushing the user to switch to another platform or third-party messenger for support.
Another significant factor that makes such an in-app chat feature handy is the availability of session transcripts. It allows the business owner to revisit a previous chat session in case there is any confusion regarding an interaction that took place earlier.
How to integrate Livechat into your Android application?
Now that we’ve had a closer understanding of implementing Live Chat, let us explore the steps needed to deploy a live chat widget on your Android app:
- Download Livechat SDK from here.
- Generate the google-services.json file from the Firebase console and add the ‘app’ folder.
- Download the SDK file to be placed inside the libs folder.
- Add the dependencies code in the app build.gradle file
- Add the following dependencies inside the ‘buildscript’ project build.gradle file
- In the app level manifest file, add this.
- Now run your application.
How to integrate Livechat on your iOS application?
If you’ve got an iOS app as well, you can quickly deploy a live chat widget into your iOS app with Appy Pie. Just follow the steps below.
- Download Livechat SDK from here.
- Add Livechat framework to your project from:
- Add the following pods to your project
- Add the code below to your project
- Now run your application
Get started with the revolutionary new-age sales and customer service by adding a live chat widget built with Appy Pie to your Android and iOS apps in a few simple steps. With the help of real-time responses to queries and the ability to create a smooth and seamless experience for every customer who uses your app, you could be opening new possibilities and avenues for your business.
Using Appy Pie’s plug-and-play live chat SDK, you can drive user engagement, quickly build online communities, create positive experiences, setup workflow automation and drive higher business revenue in no time at all.
- How To Add Facebook Live Chat To Your Website in 10 Minutes
- Top 15 Reasons Why Live Chat Will Benefit Your Business
- How Live Chat is Important for Your Sales Team?
- Top Live Chat Benefits For Your Business
- Why Live Chat Is Important for Seamless Customer Experience?
- 21 Best Live Chat Software for 2021
- Chatbot vs Live Chat: The Right Choice for a Small Business
- A Quick Guide to Live Chat Software [With Benefits and Features]
- Live Chat Software: The Complete Beginner’s Comprehensive Guide
- How to Add Live Chat to Your Website
- How to Add LiveChat to a Website in 7 Simple Steps?
Most Popular Posts
- How To Build a Profitable App with a Pro Upgrade
By Aasif Khan | January 3, 2022
- Top 7 Zoom Integrations for Better Team Collaboration
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 21, 2021
- How To Build A Mobile App For Your Wedding Planning Business?
By Abhinav Girdhar | September 27, 2018
- How to Effectively Use Visuals in Your Website and Blogs
By Abhinav Girdhar | February 5, 2021
- Why App Architecture is Important
By Aasif Khan | December 29, 2021