Dating App Builder
Building the perfect dating app is not so difficult anymore. You can now create your own dating app by using the tinder clone mobile dating app from Appy Pie. You can build a dating empire for your mobile on your own with this tinder clone. Your app can be designed to provide a unique experience where your member users can meet just the kind of person they want to. The infamous left or right swipe feature from Tinder can be incorporated in your app which would help your users decide whether they like or dislike the person. The users would also be suggested potential dates to browse through to keep them engaged and to ensure that they do not lose out on a potential partner.
Appy Pie’s Dating App Builder offers you the following premium features to build your own.
- Facebook Login: Your app would have Facebook login feature which would be used to collect information and create user profile. Nothing would be posted though without permission.
- User Profile: Information that is collected from Facebook would be used to create the initial user profile. Users would also be able to create their own profile using albums from Facebook and create “about me” content.
- Find Matches: Users can find their match as per their search criteria. They can like or dislike a profile by swiping on their screen.
- Settings: Users can configure criteria (including age, sex, and proximity) based on which the perfect match can be found for them.
- Chat: Users can initiate a chat with the matched person and have the option to delete them in case they want to discontinue communication.
- Browse Profile: Users have the option of exploring other profiles, see images and browse through mutual friends.
- Push Notification: Using Push Notifications you can let your users know every time a new match is found for them.
- Admin Panel: There is an admin panel that would help you manage the users.
Dating App Builder from Appy Pie helps you create an interesting application through which your users get to know various people, meet them and date them.