You can start your own on-demand delivery service for a restaurant or convenience store. Users will be able to order directly from the app from
a restaurant or store of their choice and this app will use the delivery system to have it delivered at a place of choice.
The Customer Version of the App would help them:
- Register: Customers register directly with the app.
- Registration of Card: Customers can register their cards directly from the app for the auto payment feature. We are using Stripe for payment processing and we have ensured that the mobile app is PCI compliant.
- Order food: Option to enable user to order food from any nearby eatery already listed on the app.
- Pick-up and Drop Location: User can directly select pick up and drop location of order from within the app.
- Delivery Charge: Delivery charge is shown while booking the Delivery guy and final payment done when delivery has been done, tips can be added.
- Live package tracking: Sender can track status of order package as it makes its way to destination.
- Automatic Payment: Once the delivery is complete, the payment is deducted automatically using Stripe API’s and the invoice is sent to the sender’s phone and also to the sender’s registered email id.
- Multiple Cards: Option for user to add multiple cards for payment.
- History: Ability to track previous history of deliveries made using the app.
The Delivery or Courier mate would be able to:
- Register: Delivery guys can register directly from the mobile application but are approved and live only after the admin approves of their profile.
- Booking: Delivery guy gets some time to approve / disapprove any new booking requests and is shown the PICKUP point with distance from current location and also the travel distance between pickup and delivery point.
- Status: Delivery guy can update the customer when he/she has:
a. Accepted / Rejected the booking.
b. Picked up Order.
c. Delivered the Order.
- Booking History: The courier can track the booking history and monitor the status of each including cancelled bookings.
The Restaurant/Store Owner would benefit from the following features:
- Web Admin: Internet based portal to view new incoming orders and details of assigned Delivery guy.
- Conditional Order Placement: Order only placed after Delivery guy has confirmed delivery.
- Notifications: Notifications to the assigned Delivery guy and customer when order is accepted and ready for delivery.
- Edit Menu: Edit/Add items on Delivery guys menu and update regularly accordingly.
- Payments: Direct payment when customer gets order and Invoice generation directly from portal, sent as a message and e-mailed to customer.
- Rating: Customers can rate business according to their satisfaction.
- Featured listing: Restaurants can opt for a featured listing in the app.