Zoho CRM Vs. HubSpot [Which should you choose?]
Zoho CRM and HubSpot are both equally popular customer relationship management (CRM) solutions that come with a generous selection of features and great reputations across the industry.
However, there are some clear differences between both the applications which makes the user experiences unique too. A good CRM platform is a technology that lets you manage all your customer relationships and interactions. The basic idea is to improve business relationships.
A good CRM system helps you stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and increase profitability. However, you can increase the overall functionality of any of the apps by creating automated workflows through meaningful app integrations using the no-code workflow automation platform - Appy Pie Connect.
Table of Content
Zoho CRM is an online customer relationship management (CRM) software that lets you manage your sales, marketing, support in a single system. The platform also helps businesses of all sizes build and nurture excellent customer relationships with features like an AI sales assistant, sales pipeline management, marketing automation, analytics, and more.
HubSpot CRM lets you keep track of leads, prospects, and customers at various stages in their journey. The platform is free to use and comes with a chosen selection of supporting tools like live chat, dynamic lists, forms for lead capturing and email marketing.
Zoho CRM vs. HubSpot - A ComparisonIn the previous section I have talked a little bit about both the platforms and what they are used for. Now, I will be comparing the two applications and discussing all the ways in which they are different from each other so that you can make an informed decision.
HubSpot is the clear leader in this category with an all-inclusive CRM platform that offers valuable features like advanced reporting, automation, workflows, and content management.
Zoho too has some great features and tools, but they mostly focus on organizational management, reporting, tracking, and project management.
Zoho CRM is the winner here with quite reasonable pricing across all the four tiers that it offers.
HubSpot CRM’s base pricing is affordable but the higher tiers are exponentially high, though custom bundles are available.
HubSpot is known for its highly intuitive interface, attractive design, and logical structure. These traits together elevate the overall user experience for HubSpot.
Zoho CRM is kind of simplistic with an unintuitive interface making some of the utilities hard to find. In all, Zoho CRM has a lot to be desired in this category.
Best Zoho CRM integrations
- Integrate Zoho CRM with SharePoint so that whenever you create a new item in a SharePoint list, a new entry is created automatically in a module in Zoho CRM.
- Connect GoHighLevel with Zoho CRM so that whenever you add a new contact on Zoho CRM, a corresponding new contact is added automatically to GoHighLevel.
- Establish a connect between Zoho CRM and Snapchat so that whenever you create any new entry in the specified module on Zoho CRM, a campaign is created automatically on Snapchat.
- Build a meaningful integration between Zoho CRM and Constant Contact so that whenever you add a new contact or update an existing contact on Zoho CRM, a corresponding new contact is created or an existing contact is updated automatically on Constant Contact.
- Integrate Zoho CRM with Office 365 so that whenever you create a new entry or record in a specified module on Zoho CRM, a corresponding new event is created automatically in Office 365.
- Connect Instagram with Zoho CRM so that whenever you post a new photo or video to your Instagram account, a corresponding new entry is recorded in a specified module on Zoho CRM.
- Establish a connect between Zoho CRM and Gmail so that whenever you create a new entry or record in a specified module on Zoho CRM, a new email message is drafted (but not sent) automatically on your Gmail inbox.
- Build a meaningful integration between Microsoft Teams and Zoho CRM so that whenever you post a new message on a specific Microsoft Teams channel of your choice, a corresponding new entry is recorded in a specified module on Zoho CRM.
- Integrate Facebook Lead Ads with Zoho CRM so that whenever you add a new lead in your Facebool Lead Ads account, a corresponding new lead is automatically added to Zoho CRM.
- Connect Zoho CRM with Tableau so that whenever you create a new record or entry in a Zoho CRM module, an existing data source is automatically updated in Tableau.
Best HubSpot integrations
- Integrate HubSpot CRM with Adobe Sign so that whenever you create a new company on HubSpot CRM, an agreement is automatically created and sent through Adobe Sign.
- Connect HubSpot CRM with Microsoft Teams so that whenever you create a new deal on HubSpot CRM, a new message is automatically posted on a Microsoft Teams channel of your choice.
- Establish a connect between HubSpot CRM and Autotask so that whenever you add a new deal to a stage on HubSpot CRM, a ticket note is automatically created on Autotask.
- Build a meaningful integration between Squarespace and HubSpot CRM so that whenever you create a new order on Squarespace, a new deal is created automatically on HubSpot CRM.
- Integrate HubSpot CRM with Amazon Seller Central so that whenever you receive a new order on Amazon Seller Central, a new deal is created automatically on HubSpot CRM.
- Connect HubSpot CRM with OneNote so that whenever a new deal enters a stage on HubSpot CRM, a new note is automatically creates in the "Quick Notes" section of your default OneNote notebook.
- Establish a connect between HubSpot CRM with SharePoint so that whenever you create a new item in a SharePoint list, a new deal is created automatically in HubSpot CRM.
- Build a meaningful integration between ServiceNow with HubSpot CRM so that whenever you create a new record on ServiceNow, a new company is automatically created on HubSpot CRM.
- Integrate Discord with HubSpot CRM so that whenever a new users joins your Discord server, a corresponding new contact is created automatically on HubSpot CRM.
- Connect HubSpot CRM with Microsoft To-Do so that whenever you create a new deal on HubSpot CRM, a new task is automatically created on Microsoft To-Do.
At this stage in the blog, we already know enough about the two leading CRM apps - Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM. We have discussed how the two platforms are similar and where the differences lie. Above all, we have also given you ample solutions to amp up the potential of both the applications with meaningful integrations with other third party applications.
There are thousands of applications available on Appy Pie Connect, the leading no-code workflow automation platform, and connecting any two of them is simple and quick. All you need to do is select the apps you want to connect before choosing the relevant triggers and actions to produce the desired results. That’s it!
- 10 Best Todoist Integrations That Will Boost Your Productivity
- Top Tips to Make A Successful Business App
- Personality Development: 11 ways for self-improvement & personal growth.
- Creating a brand identity is more than a memorable logo or a well-chosen color palette
- Major MailChimp Integrations for Workflow Automation
- 10 Advantages of Chatbots in the Healthcare Industry
- How to Improve Website SEO With Chatbots?
- Appy Pie's Greatest Milestones *2018 Revisited
- Navigating Complex Frontiers: Challenges and Critiques in Large Language Model Development
- Static vs Dynamic Websites: The Key Differences and Which to Use
Most Popular Posts
- A Simple Guide on How to Rotate Photos on iPhone & iPad
- A Guide to Employee Satisfaction: Definition, Importance, and Technological Solutions
- The Hidden Symbolism of the Harry Potter Logos
- Best Trello power ups for project management and productivity
- The Ultimate Guide to Customer Perception: Technologies Transforming Customer Service