Make your own app with this Amazing DIY service Appy Pie
A spa, a salon, a café, a retail shop or convenience store – they all rely on their loyal customers for repeat business for raking in the money.
The Top three reasons small business owners build apps are:
For improving Customer Service
Why an App?
What you can do with an app is limitless depending upon your creativity and need. And the increasing number of people going mobile is good news for the app business.
Here’s a sneak peek into what all you can do with an App:
- Boost your sales with a mobile catalog, store, loyalty program, coupons, and your choice of other features
- Build customer loyalty by connecting to your customers with push notifications
- Go the extra mile by offering valuable information, an inviting loyalty program, exclusive
discounts, and convenient tools for improving their lifestyle
- Become a part of your customers’ health goals with pocket tools added to the app
- Grab their attention with useful info, and sell more of your products with exclusive discounts and the convenience of mobile commerce
- Satisfy your diners with a lip smacking app that’s made to order
- Add your choice of features to let them check your menu, book a table, place an order, get directions, and more
What’s the Big Deal?
Making an app is not as daunting as one thinks. You don’t necessarily have to employ developers and spend big bucks. You have terrific new Do-It-Yourself app building services available online, which offer intuitive app creation tools and also app hosting facility for a low monthly fee.
You must be wishing you had known this before.
Never mind. It’s not too late even now. You can catch this wonderful DIY App Builder called Appy Pie and make an app for your business in less than 10 minutes.
If you don’t believe me, you can check out this video to confirm
An App Builder like Appy Pie gives you all the tools you need to keep your business in the hearts and pockets of your customers with an app as unique as your business.
Appy Pie prides itself on being simple and easy to use—hence their tagline, “make an app, as easy as pie.” Their code-free drag-and-drop app builder is easy to navigate (and supported with helpful pop-ups, video tutorials, and a live chat box), and even a complete tech newbie will be able to create a professional-looking app in no time.
Building an app with Appy Pie is a three-step process:
Name your app and choose a category
Build your app and add content
Publish your app (though you’ll still have to wait for it to be submitted and approved before it shows up in any app stores).
Naming your App
Your app’s name can be no longer than 30 characters and cannot contain any special characters, including apostrophes. However, if your business is called “Mike’s Salon,” or something similar, you can change the display name that appears at the top of the app in step two.
You can categorize your app in one of the 24 categories (this can be edited later), like business, law firm, restaurant, charity as well as a broad “other” category.
Building your App
Appy Pie’s app builder features a “drag-and-drop” interface (which is actually more of a “click-and-fill-out-a-form” interface) alongside a large live preview of what your finished app will look like called the simulation mode.
The builder has two main sections—“App Pages,” which is where we add and edit the different pages for your app;
And “Style & Navigation,” which is where we edit how the app looks, including changing the background, icons, splash screen, colors, and navigation layout. You can now customize the exact way your app can look including its navigation functions with a variety of Themes, Backgrounds and templates to choose from.
Here’s a better look at Appy Pie’s navigation options.
Adding Content to your App
In the App Pages tab, there are several boxes along the top of the screen, each of which represents a different page in your app.
Simply clicking on them would add that page to your app.To add a new page, simply click on the page in the layout below which has been clubbed into sections like:
Information pages (about your company, contact, customer testimonials),
Social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn)
Multimedia pages (RSS feed, photo, video, blog)
Mobile commerce pages (commerce, coupons, loyalty cards)
Recommended: Each category has its own specific recommended options
Integrating mobile commerce and social media is also a matter of a few clicks.
And just in case you get lost there is a video tutorial for every page to hold your hand through the process.
Customizing Page Content
In addition to pre –set page layouts, some of Appy Pie’s pages let you build your own content:
Form builder helps you create customized fill-able forms
Quiz lets you build in a customized quiz into the app
Text is a simple blank page that can be customized just the way you like
Code page if you really want to build from scratch.
Stylizing your App
Personally, this is the best part of the app process for I can change just about anything I want. From App Icons to splash screen to titles to themes to fonts, navigation, layouts and what not.
You can also upload a new background image—only one for the entire app.
Appy Pie lets you pick from five different navigation layouts, including the classic five icons along the bottom of the screen, a list, two different matrices, and a menu that slides out when you tap a button in the upper left corner.
The themes and backgrounds can transform any app into a superbly crafted piece of art.
Whoever said developers can’t be designers was obviously kidding. Coz with Appy Pie you can end up being both and your customers are surely going to be delighted with the results.
Would recommend you go App-ing at www.appypie.com NOW…!!!
- How To Build Apps for Enterprise and B2B
- LinkedIn Premium Account Benefits – Why it’s Not Worth it
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Build the Ultimate Q&A Chatbot
- How to design a good dashboard [with Examples]
- How to Create & Use Google Forms?
- Top Chatbot Stats and Trends to Watch in 2021
- A Quick Guide to Live Chat Software [With Benefits and Features]
- Dictionaries in Swift Explained
- 11 Best Calendar Apps for Android & iOS in 2021
- Instagram Comment Bot | Learn All About Instagram Comment Bot
Most Popular Posts
- How can a LinkedIn Banner Boost Your Business Page?
By Samarpit | October 3, 2020
- How Virtual Money in Apps Can Help Developers Earn More?
By Jayraj | September 23, 2020
- Top Museum Apps to bring you closer to art
By Abs | August 5, 2020
- Instagram Analytics – The What, Why, How and Everything Else You Wanted to Know About It
By Pete | May 1, 2019
- How I Went from App Idea to App
By Aasif | December 30, 2021