Best Music Website Makers and Band Website Builders
As a musician, your music is sacred. Making good music is the most important thing for a serious musician. But after putting in so much work, it is natural that you would want others to listen to it and appreciate your art.
To make sure that people from all over the world can listen to your music, you must find and invest in efficient ways to reach fans. One of the most important and effective ways to do this is by creating a website for your music.
There are a number of online platforms that can help you build a memorable virtual presence. However, Appy Pie’s website builder is widely acknowledged as the best solution for musicians with a stringent budget. The music website maker from Appy Pie is easy to use, needs no coding or any other specialized skills, and takes just a few minutes from start to finish.
Advantages of building a music website
Since you are already here, reading this blog about building a music website, you are naturally aware of at least a few advantages of music or band websites. Before I list the best website builders for musicians like you, I will briefly explain the significant benefits of creating a website.
Build an image
Though you can and should create a page or profile on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and more, it limits you in functionality, graphic appeal, etc. Creating your own website gives you the freedom to build an image for yourself and the band exactly how you want.
In April 2022, there were more than five billion internet users in the world. This number makes for 63.1 percent of the global population. Creating your music website does not guarantee that all of them will come to your website, but it sure will improve the chances of people discovering you and your music.
Promote upcoming events
Post all the details of your next gig on your website. This is the easiest way to publicize your next event and publish schedules so that fans know when and where you are performing next. It is a great way for your fans to keep track of all your performances so that they don’t miss any of them.
Book more events
Leave your contact details so that show organizers can reach out to you and book you for it. You can add a form to your site so that interested people can fill in the details of the potential show so that you can get back to them if you have the dates for the show and are interested in it.
Generate additional revenue
Create a store on your website. Here, you can showcase and sell band merchandise like T-shirts, mugs, caps, etc. Apart from physical merchandise, you can also sell your music online in the form of subscriptions, downloads, licenses, etc. Even musicians like Nirvana and The Beatles still sell merchandise online.
Best website builders for musicians
You may not be Nirvana or The Beatles, but you can still benefit greatly from your music website. Creating a music website is one of the best ways to make your music available to your current and potential fans.
Appy Pie Website
The no-code website builder from Appy Pie is known for the great ease of use and short GTM times. The platform boasts more than 10 million users who have been enjoying the platform for its awesome navigation and quick development cycles. The platform has multiple tools and features that are centered around musicians and bands. Here’s a list of the most important features offered by the platform.
- Over 200 design templates
- Compatible website design tools
- Event calendar
- Form to generate leads
- Polls to make the website interactive for your fans
- Third party integrations with apps like Soundcloud
- Community forums to help like-minded people connect and network
- Round-the-clock support through chat, email, and phone
- Rich resource of help articles, FAQs, and video tutorials
- Built-in SEO tools and support
- SSL certificate for secure browsing
- Drag-and-drop interface with Lego-like feature blocks
- Access to multiple high-quality free images for design
- Offline functionality to help website users access content even in remote or low connectivity areas
- Free domain for every website
- Free custom business email for professional business communication
- Lightweight music websites that are lightning fast.
Pricing: Starts at $18 per month and comes with a free trial.
Wix is one of the biggest names in the world of website development. The platform has several templates perfectly suited for musicians and the band. The platform also offers multiple apps that can help musicians add multiple brilliant features to their websites, like music store, Spotify and SoundCloud integration, custom background music, photo, and video functionality. Here are the top features of the platform.
- Easy integrations with several other web apps and add-ons
- Drag-and-drop website builder
- Music player that is easy to customize
- Sell music through your music store
- Statistics about your music or tracks, like the number of times it was played, downloaded, shared, and purchased, etc.
- Logo maker to design your band logo and other graphics
Pricing: Starts at $23 per month.
One of the most popular website builders, Squarespace is also one of the best website builders for musicians. The platform has a dedicated landing page that lets you set up a music website directly. The platform also offers many free and premium tools to help you make the perfect music website. Here is a list of the top features that make Squarespace popular among musicians.
- Blogging and portfolio tools
- Multiple music-themed design templates
- Audio player, social sharing, and event calendar
- Customizable playlists
- Store to sell band or branded merchandise
Pricing: Starts at $16 per month
Bandzoogle is a music-focused website builder that is great for amateurs and professionals. The platform comes with multiple meaningful marketing tools to help you promote your band and music. The platform provides hosting, custom domain, analytics, and more.
- Mobile-friendly music website templates
- Visual Editing
- Design layouts for electronic press kits
- Integrate third-party platforms like SoundCloud, Bandsintown, and Bandcamp
- Store to sell tickets, merchandise, subscriptions, and more
- Blog and audio player
Pricing: Starts at $8.29 per month
Yet another great platform for musicians who want to create a website, particularly for the eCommerce benefits where they want to sell merchandise without involving any agents or middlemen. The platform is great for building and maintaining a community, fan clubs, and more.
- Online ticket sales
- Fan club, community, rewards, and freebies for fans
- Data on all critical eCommerce parameters, including sales, average cart value, etc.
- Account manager for marketing tips, sales advice, and campaign support
- Online stores with tools for SEO and marketing
Pricing: Starts at $7 per month
- How to Create an eBook? – A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to use pivot tables in Google Sheets? [Everything about Google Sheets Pivot Table]
- How to design a ticket for your event?
- TikTok Comment Bots – What Are They & How Do They Work?
- Understanding Model-View-Controller (MVC) on iOS
- How to Automate Event Management to Streamline Event Planning Processes?
- Best Machine Learning Frameworks & Tools [with Real Life Examples]
- Chatbots vs Virtual Assistants [Differences, Similarities, and Benefits]
- How to Make an App Like Craigslist?
- How To Launch Your App
Most Popular Posts
- How to Make a Brochure: Tips to Create a Brochure with free Templates
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 1, 2022
- How to Promote Paid Mobile Apps?
By Abhinav Girdhar | March 14, 2018
- App Onboarding: Best Practices for Mobile Apps
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 3, 2022
- Mailchimp vs. Constant Contact – A Complete Comparison
By Abhinav Girdhar | February 9, 2023
- 5 Industries that Benefit from Influencer Marketing
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 7, 2019