Which are the Top 10 Apps to integrate with Zendesk in 2022?
Zendesk is one of the conventional software in the business world. It dramatically supports business organizations with its excellent managing power of customers’ solutions. It helps, guides, connects the customer, and delivers a superior customer experience. Thus, the contribution of Zendesk in this business freak world is infinite. It is mainly designed for different kinds of users, and you can use the features of Zendesk if you want to enhance your business.
Undoubtedly, customer trends are changing daily, generating new customer requirements. Customers intend to get more facilities from the business. It is sometimes difficult to fulfill all their needs with the utilization of a single platform such as Zendesk. This is the main reason business professionals are more inclined to integrate specific platforms with other applications. This will not only be effective for customers and beneficial for the businesses to run a productive business operation. Here are the top 10 software integrations: SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Shopify, Discord, Microsoft teams, Microsoft Outlook, Snapchat, Salesforce, eBay, and Amazon SNS with Zendesk will emerge with new features with the integrated platforms. This will impose a new momentum on the modern business world.
Let’s connect to Appy Pie for all the integration discussed below that will boost your business performance.
Top 10 Applications with Zendesk
Zendesk and Sharepoint
‘Customer Support and Help-Desk Management.’
Zendesk is known for its support providing the customers with the help of help desk support software. On the other hand, Microsoft SharePoint is another useful software used for creating professional websites. Integrating these two applications will help the users work in a single interface and also access all the business information from this place. The employees of the business organization will get most of the benefits. For example, the employees can work more effectively on various projects by integrating these two platforms. Zendesk includes many features such as message boards, Activity feeds, blogs, and comment threads.
Best Zendesk SharePoint integrations
- Update User in Zendesk when New List is created in SharePoint
- Create User to Zendesk from New List in SharePoint
- Create Organization to Zendesk from New List in SharePoint
- Update Ticket in Zendesk when New List is created in SharePoint
Zendesk and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
‘Resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information.’
Integrating these two Zendesk and Microsoft Dynamics 365 business Central allows users to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as a component in the Zendesk platform. It will assist the users in managing the platforms in a single interface and the single login process. With this specific integration, the users will be enabled to access an intuitive interface. In addition, there would be flexibility for the users to customize the system according to their requirements.
Best Zendesk Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrations
- Create Customer to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from New User in Zendesk
- Create Employee to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from New Group in Zendesk
- Create Order Line Item to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from New Organization in Zendesk
Zendesk and Shopify
‘Sync the data and automate the process.’
Integrating these two applications, such as Zendesk and Shopify, will help both platforms to grow their business. Zendesk is a customer service software that provides benefits to companies where they can further provide good quality support for their customers. The integrated application will also enhance the services by considering the customer feedback that ultimately leads to better experiences in customer services. Moreover, it will also help the customers access the platform faster without any issues.
Best Zendesk Shopify integrations
- Create Customer to Shopify from New User in Zendesk
- Create Custom Collection to Shopify from New Group in Zendesk
- Update Order in Shopify when New Ticket is created in Zendesk
Zendesk and Discord
‘Foundation for customer service and support organization.’
Zendesk is a customer service platform, and Discord is a live chat platform. The integrated application by clubbing these two applications will enable the customers to contact directly to the agent in the Discord platform by utilizing the ticket ID of Zendesk. It will also allow the customers to use various communication channels, including email, live chat, in-app messages, and social media, ultimately increasing the reach of customer support. Moreover, it also enhances customer service by concentrating on easy engagement with the cmers through various channels except email and phone.
Best Zendesk Discord integrations
- Send Channel Message in Discord when New Organization is created in Zendesk
- Rename Channel in Discord when New Ticket is created in Zendesk
- Add Role in Discord when Updated Ticket is added to Zendesk
Zendesk and Microsoft Teams
‘Create and manage tickets directly from teams.’
The integration between Zendesk and Microsoft teams will allow the users to access the features of both applications on a single platform. For example, if a customer faces any problem in Microsoft teams, they can reach out to the CSR using Zendesk features and ask to address the issues. The integrated application will also create a better customer service experience. The primary benefit of this particular integration is that the customers will get a more convenient and efficient platform to manage their inquiries.
Best Zendesk Microsoft Teams integrations
- Add Member in Microsoft Teams when New User is created in Zendesk
- Create Channel to Microsoft Teams from New Group in Zendesk
- Send Channel Messages in Microsoft Teams when New Organization is created in Zendesk
- Create Meeting to Microsoft Teams from New Ticket in Zendesk
Zendesk and Microsoft Outlook
‘Copy email without leaving Outlook in Zendesk account.’
When Zendesk is integrated with Microsoft Outlook, it will allow the users to use a single dashboard for accomplishing all the communication. The primary benefit of the integrated application is that the user can save lots of time because they do not need to sign up for another account to manage their communication. Moreover, after the integration, the application will also enable the users to respond to the customer support request by using their email boxes directly.
Best Zendesk Microsoft Outlook integrations
- Create Event to Microsoft Outlook from New Group in Zendesk
- Create Contact to Microsoft Outlook from New User in Zendesk
- Send Email in Microsoft Outlook when New Ticket is created in Zendesk
Zendesk and Snapchat
‘One marketing dashboard to automate reporting and get a comprehensive insight into strategy.’
Integrating Snapchat and Zendesk will improve the organization’s customer service efficiency. It will also allow the employees to provide better services by sending different media such as videos and photos directly to the customers instead of writing every aspect separately. In addition, it will also allow the customers to communicate with the support staff by using Snapchat. Lastly, it has the efficiency to eliminate the customers’ time as they will get a rapid answer to their inquiry.
Best Zendesk Snapchat integrations
- Create Member to Snapchat from New User in Zendesk
- Create Member to Snapchat from New Organization in Zendesk
- Create Campaign from Snapchat from Updated Ticket to Zendesk
Zendesk and Salesforce
‘Create or edit Zendesk tickets and sync a Salesforce account to organize the data.’
The integration of Zendesk and Salesforce is one of the best uses of the business. It also improves the sales process in a company and increases productivity. In addition, the integrated application helps to provide an excellent way of accessing information. For example, suppose an employee is dealing with a customer interested in availing of any product and service. In that case, the employee will be able to use this integration application to access the contact information, the progress of the deal, and other valid details of the customers.
Best Zendesk Salesforce integrations
- Update Contact in Salesforce when New User is created in Zendesk
- Create Opportunity to Salesforce from New Organization in Zendesk
- Update Record in Salesforce when Updated Ticket is added to Zendesk
Zendesk and eBay
‘Tackle support with the integration.’
The integration of Zendesk and eBay will bring several benefits for both the users of these two platforms. One of the main benefits of integrated application is the customer management services which will be easier. Besides, it will also enhance customer engagement. The business company that sells some products and services will be capable of carrying out more effective deals with their customers. This is because they can manage their customers by remaining in only an integrated platform.
Best Zendesk eBay integrations
- Create Ticket to Zendesk from New Order in eBay
- Create User to Zendesk from New Order in eBay
Zendesk and Amazon SNS
‘Sync Amazon SNS customer data, automate your entire order processing.’
Amazon SNS is a robust platform that deals with customer complaints and addresses them quickly and better. The integrated application by collaborating these two platforms provides benefits to the seller for creating a single place for the customers. In this specific place, the sellers will be able to manage the purchase of their customers and also tackle their queries directly. Another benefit of this integrated application is that the sellers can keep the information about their inventory, which will further help in managing the sales.
Best Zendesk Amazon SNS integrations
- Create Message to Amazon SNS from New User in Zendesk
- Create Topic to Amazon SNS from New User in Zendesk
- Create Topic from Amazon SNS from Updated Ticket to Zendesk
You often wonder why integration between two applications or two platforms is needed. How will you be fruitful if you integrate one application with the other one? Isn’t it?
We have highlighted some significant benefits you can get from the integrated platform. We are optimistic that the discussion on the above blog will help bring some insights into the use after integrating two different applications.
- How To Make An App Like Deliveroo?
- Top 10 Microsoft Teams Integrations You Need To Try
- How to double your conversion rate with an interactive questionnaire?
- What are the Best Practices for MVP Development?
- Top eCommerce Integrations for Your Online Store
- What is a domain name? [How & where to buy one?]
- Workflow Automation Explained: How It Simplifies Your Daily Tasks
- Domino’s Logo: History and what Domino’s has to do with Pizza
- 8 Ways your Well designed Mobile App can Increase your Business Revenue
- How An App Can Improve Your Catering Business?
Most Popular Posts
- What is Per Diem Rate and How to Set It?
By Abhinav Girdhar | December 21, 2019
- Why should you try a Black and White Brand Logo Identity?
By Saumya | November 24, 2022
- Real Device Testing v/s Emulators & Simulators: A Concise Study
By Neha Singh | August 29, 2019
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in Swift
By Aasif Khan | December 13, 2021
- Major Chatbot Trends for 2021
By Abhinav Girdhar | September 8, 2020