How Mobile Apps Help You Streamline Business Processes
No business owner has time to manually reconcile their accounts and update the inventory stocks across locations when it comes to running a business. They need software to easily manage various critical workflows related to productivity, sales, account management, etc.
We are here with the list of mobile applications that you can create to streamline your business workflows. From inventory management apps to eCommerce solutions, these apps help you save your time and make better business decisions.
Types of Mobile Apps for Business
Here are a few different types of apps for mobile phones.
- Communication Apps
Communication apps help businesses interact with their teams internally. They not only help their teams stay updated with real-time information but also, help them manage their tasks efficiently.
Here are a few major benefits that messaging apps come with.
- Seamless real-time communication
- Better task management
- Increase productivity
- Automatic reporting features
- Easier project management
- Track your team’s performance
- Better collaborate within the teams
- Better customer engagement
Businesses can streamline various processes just by providing their teams with a platform to communicate with each other. These apps also help your teams keep track of each other’s performance.
Productivity apps play a critical role in making the business processes more productive. They help businesses enable their teams to track their own performance and check where they need improvement right on their mobile screen.
Here are a few benefits of using a productivity app for your business.
- Jot down the business tasks and prioritize them
- Keep a track of the time invested in completing your allocated tasks
- Track your regular progress
- Gain more efficiency and accuracy
- Set reminders for the allocated tasks as per the delivery date and time
Office productivity apps help you create information such as spreadsheets, documents, digital videos, electronic music, and much more. They help your business increase the performance and productivity of your employees.
One of the best productivity apps that you can create is a to-do list app. These apps help you make a list of tasks that you need to complete at a specific time. With these apps, you can coordinate better with your team and make it more productive by analyzing their performance.
You can integrate these apps with your internal business applications to simplify task management. For example, you are using Todoist to manage your day-to-day tasks. To implement automation here, you can integrate Todoist with your Gmail.
This integration helps you get all the meetings that you have received the emails for scheduled automatically. Not just that. The Todoist app will automatically create a task based on the requirements of the meetings and update your to-do list accordingly.
You can use one of the most popular software automation platforms for this integration – Appy Pie Connect.
Before we go ahead and learn about more app types, let us first take a look at some major app types statistics.
The best mobile payment apps help businesses improve the cash flow by accepting digital payments in real-time. With these apps, you can allow your business to keep pace with more advanced and ever-changing trends.
Google Wallet, PayPal, Apple’s Passbook are a few popular examples of mobile payment apps. Here are the major benefits of using mobile payment apps.
- Real-time and safe payments
- Easy digital transactions
- Excellent source of revenue
- Increased recognition
- Builds customer loyalty
- Better customer engagement
- Boosts brand recognition
- Helps you stand out from the crowd
Various banks, grocery stores, eCommerce platforms, etc. are using payment apps to help their users make easy payments. The best part about these apps is that one single app can be used to pay at multiple outlets.
Your users can easily link their bank accounts and credit cards to the app and make instant payments in seconds. Mobile payment apps with more advanced safety features are being adopted globally. You must also create one for your business to save your users from the hassle of making cash payments.
You may have an online store or maybe you are planning to launch one. Whatever be the case, apps make it easy for you to make a sale if you provide a variety of products both online and offline. This also helps your users stay engaged with your brand.
Businesses create eCommerce apps for the users to help them interact with the brand online. With an excellent eCommerce app, you can provide your users with a wide range of products, multiple order fulfillment options, and the same payment options as you do in person.
Here are a few major benefits of using an eCommerce app for your business.
- Increase client retention
- Boost customer loyalty
- Offer advanced support
- Higher average order value
- Reduce response time
- Enhance user experience
- Increase conversion rates
- Attract online shoppers
- Lower cart abandonment rates
It’s not easy to make your eCommerce store successful. Make sure you grab every opportunity of keeping your users engaged and achieving your business goals. If you don’t have an eCommerce app for your store, try creating one today!
Creating an app for managing your stocks can help you decide what you need to purchase and when. An inventory app can help you manage your inventory across multiple sales channels including all your online and offline stores.
Here are a few benefits of using an inventory app for your business.
- Better product visibility
- Simplified inventory management
- Greater cost-savings
- Enhanced business negotiations
- Reduced risk of overselling
Integrating your inventory app with your eCommerce app can help you manage your profitability tracking, cash-flow management, and other reports that show a clear picture of your stocks.
With Appy Pie Connect, you can integrate ZOHO Inventory with multiple workflows and streamline your processes in just a few clicks.
The software comes with two major inventory integrations-
You must create your own inventory app and integrate it with multiple business applications for better results.
Business analytics apps let you easily automate your business operations, combine your data sources, and optimize your team’s performance.
Here are a few major benefits of using an analytics app for your business.
- Help you drive ROI over every aspect of performance
- Allow you to keep a record of both, individual and group achievements of marketing goals from campaigns
- Enable you to drive customer-focused marketing
- Let you gather accurate data and help you serve your customers better
- Provide data-driven insights into issues concerning retention
Make sure you create an analytics app for your business and integrate app analytics into your marketing business plan. This helps you create an excellent acquisition strategy and offers more return on your investment.
Major Reasons Why You Need a Mobile App
No matter what business you own or what industry you work for, you need an app to grow your business. There are various reasons why you must create an app for your business. Here are a few.
- An app helps you keep your customers engaged
- An app allows you to ask your users for an instant feedback
- An app enables your business to strengthen your brand name
- An app helps your brand develop customer loyalty
- An app facilitates promotion for your product
If you don’t have an app for your business, you must create one today. Creating an app can be both complex and challenging. However, there are various no-code app development platforms available online that help you create your own business mobile app in just a few clicks. You must find the one that best fits your business needs and create a unique app for your business today!
Appy Pie’s AppMakr is the most recommended app building platform available online. The software comes with various effective features that you can use to make an app that makes a difference. The best part about this app making software is that it lets you create your own mobile app without even using a single line of code.
Use this excellent software and create an app now!
- SOLID: The Single Responsibility Principle
- How to Create an app like Amazon?
- Extensions in Swift Explained
- 9 Best Online Educational Resources for Students
- Dependency Injection in Swift
- How to build an AWS chatbot with AWS Lex?
- History and Evolution of Apple Logo: Journey from Fruit to Fame
- 10 Best Harvest Integrations for Time Tracking
- 11 Best Practices For Mobile App Development
- How to Build a Payment App like PayPal in 3 Easy Steps
Most Popular Posts
- How to Create an App Like Wattpad for Readers & Writers?
By Snigdha | September 20, 2022
- Combining Network Requests with Combine and Swift
By Aasif Khan | December 6, 2021
- Business Process Automation (BPA): Where it Works and Key Benefits [Practical Examples Included]
By Abhinav Girdhar | May 10, 2019
- Should You Sign An NDA For Your Mobile App Idea?
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 10, 2018
- Why Do Hospitals Need a Mobile App?
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 14, 2021