How to integrate HubSpot CRM and Appy Pie’s Connect to Win More Customers
HubSpot CRM has been helping businesses in streamlining their sales process and securing new customers for years. It effectively organizes contacts and sales opportunity information, as well as tracks customer interaction – whether they’re in an email, across social media, or on a call. What’s more, it also helps your sales team track deals and flag opportunities that might require additional nurturing. Best of all, businesses can enjoy up to 1,000,000 contacts, users, and free storage without any expiration date.
If you’re thinking of taking your business to new heights, you need to pair your HubSpot CRM with Appy Pie’s Connect. This means that you can use HubSpot CRM to its maximum potential. Appy Pie’s Connect is a workflow automation platform that helps users to seamlessly send their HubSpot CRM data to hundreds of other applications. This automation platform lets you automatically pull information from other apps you use into HubSpot CRM and vice versa.
Set Up the Integration Between HubSpot CRM & Appy Pie’s Connect
With Appy Pie’s Connect, you can connect your HubSpot CRM to over a hundred other applications, such as Gmail, Facebook Lead Ads, Microsoft Teams, Google Sheets, Gravity Forms, MailChimp, Wufoo, PayPal, Slack and many more, all without writing a single line of code.
You can automate data flow between HubSpot CRM and any other app, setting up workflows called “Connects” with a combination of triggers and actions. Setting up a Connect doesn’t require any coding knowledge, but just a few clicks.
Let’s say you’re using a Google Sheets spreadsheet to store and organize your new Hubspot CRM deals. Rather than repetitively copying and pasting, you can set up a Connect that will automatically create a row on Google Sheets spreadsheet whenever a new deal is created in HubSpot CRM. This way, you can save time and money and never have to worry about a human error occurring due to the monotonous and repetitive nature of the work.
Appy Pie’s Connect has thousands of pre-built Connect templates created to cater to a wide range of business needs. Use them to automatically create contacts in Hubspot CRM from new form submissions, send new contacts to mailing lists, and more. This means you are free to focus on winning more deals instead of spending time on manual data entry by integrating your HubSpot CRM with other apps using Appy Pie’s Connect.
Let’s take an example to get a better understanding of how to set up a Connect using Appy Pie’s Connect.
Step 1: Click on the button ‘Connect This Flow’ and you will be redirected to ‘Connect Description Page’ where you can learn how this Connect will work for you.
Step 2: Click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the Connect description page.
Step 3: Here you can see that the trigger has already been set up (since it is a pre-built connect). Now click on the “Continue” button.
Step 4: Here you need to connect your HubSpot CRM account to Appy Pie’s Connect. Click on the “Continue” button again.
Step 5: Congratulations! Your HubSpot CRM account has been successfully connected with Appy Pie’s Connect and is ready for integration.
HubSpot CRM – Appy Pie’s Connect Integration
Appy Pie’s Connect lets you move information between HubSpot and your favorite apps automatically, giving you time to focus on the kind of work that needs your involvement. Hubspot CRM integration with Appy Pie’s Connect runs on the following events:
When a new contact is added in your HubSpot CRM, you can pass all the information related to that contact to your favorite apps without any manual efforts on your part. The New Contact trigger has the potential to pass a whole bunch of information to other apps, including:
- Company Name: Send this information to your database and look for companies you’d like to work with
- Job Title: You can pass the contact’s job title to a designated Google Sheets spreadsheet and sort by job title to know what kind of professionals are reaching out to your products/services.
- Location/City: Send and collect this information on a spreadsheet and find out which city has a larger audience for your business.
- reate Date: Send contact to a spreadsheet and figure out the people who have been working with you for years
- Twitter Username & Follower Count, LinkedIn Bio & Number of Connections: Send this information to a database and discover the extent of the influence these contacts have on various social platforms
Let your team respond quickly when new deals are created on HubSpot CRM. This way your team will be in the loop for every new deal, hence would be able to close them instantly. Set up a Connect with Appy Pie’s Connect and create a task in project management apps or send a message in team collaboration apps for every new deal in HubSpot CRM.
Set up a Connect that automatically creates deals in HubSpot CRM from any other apps you’ve been using and reduce the administrative processes for sales representatives. Once you set up the right Connect, a deal will be created for every object that executes the Create a deal action.
Create or Update Contacts
Your customers are the lifeblood of your business. No organization can succeed or progress without acquiring new customers on a regular basis. Therefore, you need to collect customer contact information coming in from multiple sources, including your website, promotional or marketing campaign, organic signups, webinars, and other apps you use in your business daily. Appy Pie’s Connect lets you grow your HubSpot CRM list daily.
HubSpot CRM and Appy Pie’s Connect
Appy Pie’s Connect, a fast-growing intelligent integration and automation platform offers event-based automation, enabling you to integrate HubSpot CRM with more than 100 other apps, without any technical knowledge.
- How Viral Apps Spread
- Top Women App Makers Making It Big In A Man’s World
- Why Should You Choose Appy Pie’s White Label Reseller Program for iPaaS?
- Combining Network Requests with Combine and Swift
- How to Convert Images and Digital Art to NFT?
- How To Design Your App’s Database
- Building A Mobile App For Business
- Key Features and Benefits of Using a Webinar Registration Bot
- How to Retain Customers With a Help Desk Software?
- 87 Instagram Ideas and Poll Questions to Catapult Engagement and Win Leads
Most Popular Posts
- 9 Key Tips for Writing Great Customer FAQs
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 20, 2020
- Super Easy Ways to Enhance the Image Quality
By Abhinav Girdhar | December 18, 2020
- How to Promote Paid Mobile Apps?
By Abhinav Girdhar | March 14, 2018
- 11 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs & Websites of 2021
By Abhinav Girdhar | March 27, 2020
- 13 Reasons Why You Need Chatbot for Your Real Estate Business
By Abhinav Girdhar | August 7, 2020