Best Lead Generation Website Designs 2021
As per latest statistics, 63% of marketers advocate that generating leads for any businesses is one of the top challenges which should be work upon. Some businesses offer attractive discounts to people while other focus on various marketing strategies to generate leads. Businesses spend huge amount of money and time to attract the interests of people towards their brand.
Every business has not enough potential to invest huge amount of money on various marketing tools to generate the leads. However, this does not mean they should stop marketing their brand. Small businesses and startups can promote their brand effectively without burning hole in their pockets by designing the best lead generation website. In this blog, let us learn from the best lead generation website designs. Before we go ahead with the website design examples, let us check out some statistics to learn the importance of website designs.
Top 5 Examples of Best Lead Generation WebsiteBeginners are generally not familiar with the website designs that can turn their potential users into regular customers. They often get confused about what to add in their website and messed up with their website designs. This leads to losing many lead-generating opportunities. Sometimes it is better to learn from the experienced players in the industry. So, if you have no idea how to design your website for generating leads, you can take the help of the website design tips or simply learn from the best lead generation websites. Let us look at the top website designs!
- Attractive CTA for immediate action of users
- Live Chat Option to connect visitors to the sales team
- Simple demo videos to attract users
- Unique features are mentioned in crisp format
- One step sign-up process tab
- CTA at both the starting and ending of the homepage to help users pick up a plan and start their journey with MailChimp.
- Different screenshots of products under different headings to highlight what users can expect from their website.
- Combination of crisp and clear fonts for providing clarity to users about the features and products.
- Decluttered pages that can provide users with the maximum information in one go.
- Visually appealing photos for every header to keep users interested in reading the content on the website.
- Short and clear form for users to check the available space at their desired location.
- Webpages are clean with limited text which is one of the aesthetic techniques to generate leads.
- Testimonials of clients are arranged beautifully to attract the users and encourage them to avail services of Airbnb.
- Eye-catchy one-liner on the Evernote website like Focus on what matters most, remember everything important, etc. let visitors glued with Evernote and end up becoming the regular users.
- Every feature of Evernote is displayed with the help of impressive icons following the color palette of green color on its website, which helps scrollers to get a quick idea of the digital notepad.
- A crisp and clear website with limited texts allows the easy skimming of website.
- The section of “how it works” successfully explains to the visitors how easy it is to use Evernote and manage your daily tasks.
- The homepage has the high-powered opening statement “Social is your superpower” which can energize the expectations of a visitor with Hootsuite.
- Variety of CTAs for Sign Up, Start your free trial, etc. encourage users to act immediately.
- The website of Hootsuite has creatively different pages that catch the attention of various users.
- The combination of texts with appropriate images makes Hootsuite different from their competitors and help in generating the leads.
Flywheel is a website for supporting users WordPress site smoothly. Also, it helps businesses in building their website from scratch.
It has done an amazing job of incorporating multiple lead generation features on their website. Some of the striking features of the website are mentioned below.
MailChimp is one of the largest automation platforms for effective email marketing campaigns. They had focused on their homepages and every landing page to generate as many leads as possible from their website. Their website has attractive graffiti and CTAs which help users to stay on their website for longer period and explore every feature they provide. Some of the features of their unique website designs are mentioned below.
Airbnb can turn your travel experience into worth cherishing memories. It offers an online marketplace to let people rent out their properties or extra rooms to guests arriving at that place. It has a highly innovative website which is highly functional and optimized for generating good leads. Let us check out amazing features of their website.
Evernote is a popular digital notepad that allows users to sync their thoughts and notes across multiple devices. It has a visually appealing website design that helps in increasing the users every day. Let us find out more about the website design of Evernote.
Hootsuite is an easy-to-use software which enables businesses to schedule their social posts at one consolidated place. The homepage of the Hootsuite website has the potential to turn any visitors into loyal customers. Let us learn more about their website.
Summing upBefore creating your website, you can study the website designs of the businesses generating good leads for their businesses or learn the various good website design tips. Happy website designing!!Do let us know in the comment section which website design you like the most!
- What’s New In Swift 5.0
- 7 Ways Chatbots Increase Sales for Your Roofing Companies
- A Guide to Common Aspect Ratios, Image Sizes, and Photograph Sizes
- How To Leverage Social Media For Customer Engagement: 8 Incredible Tips?
- Top Live Chat Benefits For Your Business
- 11 of the Most Useful Twitter Bots You Can Follow
- Effortless Mac Right-Click Techniques & Your Path to Website Building
- How To Optimize e-Commerce Websites For Mobiles?
- How to Make Money From Amazon Without Inventory
- Google Sheets vs. Excel: 2023 Comparison & Examples
Take a Related Course
- Start learning for free
(No credit card required)
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Microsoft Outlook Email Management Tips to Keep Your Inbox Clean
- Baby Blue: Shades, Combinations, and the Hex Code Revealed
- 120+ Success Quotes That will Inspire you to Achieve Greatness
- How to Choose the Best Help Desk Software for Your Business
- 5 Things No One Will Tell You About iPhone App Development