Helping your business through COVID-19 with Appy Pie
The COVID-19 pandemic has been disastrous for businesses worldwide, causing many global economies to shrink due to reduced economic activity. The primary reason behind this were the government-enforced lockdowns that severely restricted industries and forced them to shut down their retail outlets. While these measures were taken keeping public health concerns in mind, businesses suffered immensely, forcing enterprises to develop new strategies to engage with customers and create an online presence to provide products and services over the internet. While this might sound a bit challenging, with Appy Pie's help, anyone can easily digitize their business, manage business-critical functions with ease, and conduct operations with minimum resources. Here's how it can be done.
1. Digitize your businessIn the wake of the pandemic, no-contact services have become the most acceptable way of conducting a business. This is usually done by providing products and services over the internet. With Appy Pie, you can use the no-code app and website builder to create a fully-functional app or website for your business. You can integrate features so that customers can buy your products and avail of services online without visiting the retail outlet.
Here are some features that you can find on Appy Pie:
Create online forms to take orders:
- Online Grocery Order form to allow customers to place orders
- Build HIPAA forms to undertake medical surveys or book appointments online
- Take all kinds of inquiries and appointments with the help of the form builder
Build a Food Delivery App:
Facilitate no-contact food orders and delivery for your restaurant with a Food Court app.
App or Website for Room Reservation:
Avoid in-person room booking with a room reservation app or website with online payment.
Integrate Third-Party Online Store:
Create an app or website and integrate another online store like Amazon, Shopify and others.
Facilitate Online Payment:
2. Improve your productivityThe pandemic has ruptured everyday life and inhibited economic activities on many fronts. Naturally, there has been a loss of productivity and efficiency among businesses that will be difficult to control. However, with the help of online tools, you can enhance productivity and monitor your progress.
Keep Track With App Sheet:
You can use the App Sheet feature to integrate Google sheets to your app, helping you manage records, inventory and even keep track of employee attendance.
You can build invoice and financial management apps, without any coding, using the App Makr to track and maintain your company's finances. This way you can have complete control over your funds, income, expenditure and more, with a personalized financial application for your business.
Connect Task Management Tools:
If you want to keep track of your projects and tasks, then you can integrate work management platforms like Asana into your existing apps using Appy Pie Connect. This way, you can easily organize and manage your tasks with ease.
3. Enhance Customer EngagementAs more customers start visiting your app or website, managing their inquiries becomes a tad bit difficult. With Appy Pie's no-code tools, you can automate your entire customer support workflow, reshape the structure to work with minimum resources, and always provide your customers with the best insights and services.
Add an AI-powered Chatbot:
Businesses can use AI chatbots for customer support and gather customer inquiries, allowing them to function with minimum staff. Appy Pie's Chatbot builder offers an array of impressive features to help build a customized chatbot for any platform to engage and interact with visitors and improve their experience.
Communicate Instantly With Live Chat:
Appy Pie’s Live Chat software is also a great way to interact with customers. What's more is that a single Live Chat agent can cater to multiple customers, allowing support executives to focus on other critical tasks.
Automate Customer Support:
Businesses can easily set up customer support services online with a Help Desk Software equipped with in-built automation for workflows, canned responses, SLA rules, intelligent notifications, and triggers.
4. Organize Video Conferences And WebinarsInstead of in-person meetings and sessions, any one can easily organize video conferences and webinars to interact with people over video calls. Here is how that can be done:
Sync Zoom With Your App:
Use Appy Pie Connect to integrate Zoom with apps and sync your calendar, CRM, scheduling, and more. You can easily convert Zoom Meetings attendees or Zoom Webinars registrants into subscribers or leads.
Teach On Google Class:
Conduct online classes and share assignments to keep education and learning on track, with the Google Class feature on the App Makr and Website Builder.
Add Videos To Your Platform:
You can also upload pre-recorded videos and add them to your app or website to make your platform more engaging, using the Video feature on the Appy Pie app and website builder platforms.
5. Streamline Team communicationOne of the biggest challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic was coordinating and interacting with team members. One of the most popular communication tools for team communication is Slack. Appy Pie Connect lets Slack interact with other apps you use, simplifying your team's communication. Send messages when something happens in another app or use Slack messages to set off automated tasks.
ConclusionThese were some tools that you can use to keep your business afloat during COVID-19. These innovative solutions can help you tap into massive business opportunities in a technology-driven world. With customer preferences shifting to online businesses, digitizing is the best way to stand out from your competition and expand your customer base.
- How to Factory Reset Your iPhone or Android Device: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Best VoIP Provider Apps For Businesses in 2023
- How to Deal with Difficult Customers?
- Best IoT Platforms [A Comparison of Features, Pros, and Cons in 2024]
- Best Simple Logos with Maximum Impact
- How to Make an Infographic Using AI? [7 Simple Steps]
- Legal Excellence With Top 20 Law Firm Websites Design & Insights
- Top 8 Free Photo Resizer Apps For Android & iOS
- 10 Effective Ways to Generate More Leads for Your Catering Services
- Top 30+ Chatbot Examples in 2024: Transforming Customer Service