Best time calculator apps and time duration calculators for 2022
Have you ever had to calculate hours and minutes, or even days? Unless you are a math whiz, it is natural to get a little confused and lose track of the calculations. The result often is an incorrect number of days between two dates or hours on the clock.
Though this mistake sounds innocent enough, a miscalculation like this can lead you to miss a flight or miss important appointments.
So, if you are in a hurry, it is a good idea to find a time and date calculator to come up with the right numbers quickly. There are a number of online tools like time calculators, time and date calculators, time duration calculator, time difference calculators, time conversion calculators, time calculator apps, and more.
In fact, you can even create an app that can work as hours and minutes calculator or time and date calculators. Explore Appy Pie’s app maker to make your time calculator app in minutes without learning to code.
Best time calculator apps
There are a number of time calculator apps in the market and it can get overwhelming quite quickly. Here, we have compiled a list of the best time calculator apps in the market so that you can decide which one is the best for you.
Time Calc is one of the cleanest and most efficient time and date calculator apps for Android devices. You can use the Time Calc app to add, subtract, multiply, and divide time components quick and easy.
- Use as an elapsed time calculator to calculate the time between time intervals.
- Use as a time conversion calculator to convert times.
- Save your calculation history automatically.
- Reuse history entries.
Time Calculator: Hours Work & Time Between
Just like the name suggests, this time calculator app is great for calculating time in hours and minutes in a quick and efficient way. The app lets you convert hours to minutes, minutes to seconds, and seconds to milliseconds.
- Calculate time in multiple units like Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Years, Weeks, and Days and use it as a time conversion calculator to convert it to any unit you desire.
- Use it as a time difference calculator to calculate the time between time intervals.
- Save the results and pertinent numbers from the most recent calculations.
Time Calculator by Karski
One of the best time calculator apps for Android, this time and date calculator features a number cruncher for customary estimations. This time calculator app lets you carry out multiple numerical estimations and even convert it into different time units.
- Carry out simple to complex time and date calculations
- A simple input system for even the most complex time calculations
- Visual representation of the difference between the two inputs
Time Calculator by Nummolt
The time calculator by Nummolt is simple and easy to use, with great functionality. The app can act as an elapsed time calculator by letting you calculate the time between different dates. You can also use it to calculate the time you are busy working by clicking the Start button when you reach work and clicking the Stop button as you are finished.
- Easy to calculate demurrage.
- Very easy to calculate the support time.
- Calculate the number or amount of pills in case of clinical treatment.
- Calculate the number of days, hours, minutes, or seconds, you have until retirement.
Time and Hours Calculator by Mehedeniuc Gheorghe
A great app for calculating different types of time values. This one is one of the best time calculator apps for Android and iOS. This application is great for you if you work often with dates and times.
- Calculate the time between important dates.
- Calculate the total number of years, months, days, hours, minutes and even seconds.
- Calculate the number of working days and days off in a certain time period.
EZ Time Calculator
EZ Time Calculator lets you calculate exact numerical results while eliminating every little hassle or hurdle of the process. It is as simple as entering the ideal dates, deducting, and adding them to get the desired result. You can input any two of the values from Start Time, Elapsed Time, and Finish Time.
- Use the app as an elapsed time calculator or as an hours and minutes calculator.
- Enter various times to get the hours and minutes that have passed in a particular time section or in total.
- Add and save times and dates by passages.
- Erase saved passages.
One of the simplest time calculators, tCalc automatically recognizes your data input in the HH: MM: SS, HH: MM, and MM: SS.sss formats. The app supports all the basic arithmetic operations and can display the results in different time formats.
- It is possible to input data in various formats.
- Additional features in the landscape orientation.
- Support for expressions.
- 10 Cardinal Steps to Beta Test Your Mobile App
- 10 Best Autotask Integrations for Network Monitoring
- How to Run and Record Your Podcasts Using Zoom?
- Raksha Bandhan – The Most Divine And Pure Love Bond Between Brothers And Sisters
- Appy Pie Recognized As a Leader in App Development by Gartner
- How to Choose the Best Technology Stack for Mobile App Development?
- Understanding The «Unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value» Error
- How To Select Right Colors For Your Brand?
- 10 Best Todoist Integrations That Will Boost Your Productivity in 2022
- Which are the Top 10 Apps to integrate with Zendesk in 2022?
Most Popular Posts
- The Basics of Business Financial Accounting
By Rani Sharma | February 7, 2020
- How to start an online business with no money? [with Examples]
By Abhinav Girdhar | March 8, 2020
- How to Change or Turn Off Event Notifications from Google Calendar?
By Jinsen John | November 25, 2022
- How to double your conversion rate with an interactive questionnaire?
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 11, 2020
- 10 Tips to create a Perfect Organizational Chart
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 19, 2022