How to Add a Shopify Chatbot to Your Shopify Site?
Chatbots have been around for a long time now. What started off as a fun and jazzy new age element has now transformed into a professional marketing and customer service tool. Chatbots have become indispensable for most businesses irrespective of their niche or the budget they have set apart. Ecommerce website chatbots have come a long way and have evolved into an excellent tool for marketing, customer service, customer retention, and more! Until recently, there was a lot of hesitation when it came to chatbots and how they work, especially because of the advanced technology and the perceived costs involved in chatbot development. However, Appy Pie’s no-code eCommerce chatbot builder removes all barriers of technology and pricing.
Table of Contents
IntroductioneCommerce has taken off significantly in recent times, particularly because of the pandemic and restricted movements. Of course, not every eCommerce platform has fared well in the pandemic either. For most smaller businesses, Shopify has emerged as a great platform when it comes to going digital. Shopify sites can give a new eCommerce business a great boost and foundation as they foray into the digital realm. Though Shopify on its own has a hoard of features that make the platform one of the most popular choices, multiple Shopify integration possibilities further expand its potential. In fact, building a bot for Shopify has brought about a great deal of a difference to the success of an eCommerce business on Shopify. The infographic below may be a good starting point for you to understand Shopify chatbots better.
What is a Shopify chatbot?Shopify gained popularity because it is ‘the’ platform for everyone. Anyone who had something to sell can set up their Shopify site and sell from there. Now, Appy Pie Chatbot is here to take this democratization a notch further by letting you make a free chatbot for Shopify on your own. A Shopify chatbot will let you initiate conversations with the site visitors, respond to any query they may have, suggest appropriate products, inform them of any promotional offers or discounts.
Advantages of Shopify botAdding a Shopify Messenger bot or any other type of bot for Shopify makes sure that you can attend to your customers and automate some of the tedious processes.
- Increase revenue The chatbots from Appy Pie are geared to help you with lead generation. Our customers have reported a 40%-120% increase in leads after integrating a chatbot on their Shopify sites. Apart from an impressive increase in leads, there are many other ways that a chatbot can help you improve your conversion rate and attend to your customers with round-the-clock support. The best chatbot for Shopify would continue to generate leads and qualify them, even during your off-hours like nighttime, lunch hours, public holidays, etc. It means that your sales team will come to work and have their foundation work done for them.
- Save time The mundane everyday queries often feature as frequently asked questions. Your customer representatives end up spending a lot of time answering these questions and providing the correct links. When you add a free Shopify bot, it basically takes over all the mundane queries. This way, you do not have to send out the same rehearsed responses or look for the relevant links and send them to the clients. Your customer service agents now will have more time to address the more complex and urgent issues that your customers may have.
- Serve faster Customers do not like to wait. If your customer service agents are unable to resolve any of their queries for what they perceive as a long time, they are simply going to leave. The best Shopify chatbots make sure that all the customers are attended to immediately and the response and resolution times are kept to a minimum. This is a world where the customers can reach a friend or family in seconds. They are not going to stay on an IVR call for 5, 10, 15 minutes! If you keep them waiting, you substantially lower your chances of qualifying a lead, and naturally, your conversion rate is going to suffer even more.
- Cross-platform presence Your Shopify bot will be multilingual and platform agnostic. This means with a single chatbot, you will be able to serve all the customers irrespective of the language they speak and the channel through which they reach out to you. This flexibility lets you cater to a much wider audience geographically and virtually! Talk to the customers in a language they are comfortable with, on the platform of their choice. Let your customers feel engaged and empowered by meeting them on their preferred channel.
- Combat shopping cart abandonment How many times have you seen people fill up their carts and then get distracted by something else, leaving you and your Shopify site hanging! This phenomenon is called shopping cart abandonment and is more common than you’d think. A bot for Shopify can help you alleviate this issue by reminding them about all the amazing items they left behind in their cart. This way, if a customer comes back to your Shopify site, your Shopify chatbot will remind them of the cart they abandoned and encourage them to check those items out.
How to build a bot for Shopify?Now that we have mentioned the biggest benefits or advantages of building a free chatbot for Shopify, it is time to talk about the process. Yes, chatbots are a relatively advanced piece of technology, and not everyone can be expected to create one from scratch. This is why Appy Pie offers the no-code way to develop the best Shopify bots, that too in just a few minutes! The platform is known for being a pioneer in the field of no-code technology. It has been credited with democratizing this cutting-edge technology and making it accessible and affordable to businesses of all sizes and scales. Let’s take a look at the simple three-step process:
- Give your chatbot a name Go to Appy Pie Chatbot and enter the name you want to give to your chatbot. You can always change it, so have fun with this!
- Customize your Shopify chatbot Create your own script, choose the colors that go with your website colors, change fonts, choose your favorite avatar, and go wild, exploring the platform’s potential.
- Integrate it on your Shopify site Once you are happy with your Shopify chatbot, simply copy the widget code and paste it on your website.
Do you think I missed out on something important here? I can’t seem to think of anything. Why don’t you leave a comment below to remind me, and I’d be happy to add it to the blog! I’m waiting to hear from you.
- Top 21 Campaign Slogans for Advertisement
- How to Make Money with Best Online Earning Websites of 2023
- What makes NFTs valuable?
- Top 11 Best Image Color Picker Tools in 2023
- How does the YouTube algorithm work?
- How to Make a Professional Portfolio
- How to Create a Logo? (Tips for a Good Logo Design)
- 15 Side Business Ideas to Help You Make Extra Cash | Business Ideas for Extra Income
- Canva Alternatives: Top 15 Graphic Design Tools to Replace Canva in 2024
- The Secret Weapon of Business Giants: Becoming Customer-Obsessed