7 Major Shopify Integrations to Optimize Your eCommerce Store
eCommerce is one of the most important industries in the online space. Entrepreneurs love the eCommerce industry. To help entrepreneurs realize their dream of opening an eCommerce store, software like Shopify creates optimized eCommerce websites.
Continue Reading This Article
Enjoy this article as well as all of our content, including E-Guides, news, tips and more.
hosting solutions that the Internet offers. Here’s some more information about Shopify.As great as Shopify is, most businesses use multiple software for various organizational processes. Apart from Shopify, a business will use a CRM, ticketing and helpdesk systems, project management systems, and more. Employees of a company need to navigate through all software and the various processes involved within it. This creates a lot of repetitive and simple tasks. As it turns out, these repetitive tasks can take as much as 20% of each employee’s work hours.However, there is a simple way to address this issue. Workflow Automation is a viable solution to this problem.
What is Workflow AutomationWorkflow automation is a simple technology that uses rule-based algorithms to automate simple, monotonous, and repetitive tasks like social media posting, data entry, etc. Workflow automation software follow a concept known as IPaaS or Integration Platform as a Service. Essentially, workflow automation platforms allow various apps and websites to communicate with each other. For example, you can add Facebook as an integration to your workflow platform and schedule multiple posts in a few minutes. These posts will then be posted automatically at scheduled times.
Workflow Automation with ShopifyAppy Pie Connect is a renowned workflow automation software. With a platform like Connect, users can easily automate the simple tasks in their Shopify processes. Given below are seven major Shopify integrations that can help improve your workflows and efficiency with simple automation:
- Shopify + Google Sheets: Google Sheets helps organizations track their sales and various other processes. Small businesses can use this Shopify integration to keep a tally of their sales. Here are some automations that Connect provides.
- Every new customer on Shopify automatically creates a new row in Google Sheets
- New entries in Shopify triggers spreadsheet updates in Google Sheets
- Each new order creates a new row in sheets
- Canceled orders in Shopify get updated in Google Sheets
- Shopify + Salesforce: Salesforce is one of the world’s best CRM solutions for businesses. This integration is very popular with sales teams as it increases their efficiency. Here are some of the integrations you can create with Shopify and Salesforce.
- Every new customer in Shopify is automatically added as a new contact in Salesforce
- Each new canceled order in Shopify can be added as a lead in Salesforce
- Each order update in Shopify updates respective contact in Salesforce
- Shopify + Todoist: Todoist is a personal project management platform that helps people keep a track of their work. Shopify can be integrated with Todoist in the following ways.
- Every new order in Shopify is added as a new task in Todoist
- New customers in Shopify can be added as tasks in Todoist
- Shopify + Trello: Trello is a cloud-based management tool that works through cards and helps teams collaborate on various tasks. Connect provides exclusive automations for Trello and Shopify. Here are some of them:
- New customers on Shopify creates a new card on Trello
- New order status on Shopify updates a checklist on Trello
- Change in order status in Shopify creates labels in Trello
- Updated Orders in Shopify add comments in Trello
- Shopify + Gmail: Almost every business uses Gsuite for their day-to-day requirements. Integrating Shopify and Gmail can simplify a lot of order-related processes by providing the automation workflows given below:
- Each new email in Gmail creates a new order in Shopify
- New thread in Gmail creates a new custom in Shopify
- Send emails when an order is canceled in Shopify
- Send emails in Gmail every time an order status is updated in Shopify
- Shopify + Slack: Slack is one of the best collaboration tools for organizational teams around the world. Businesses that use both Shopify and Slack can use this integration in various ways.
- New Orders in Shopify send Channel Message in Slack
- New Customer in Shopify creates a New Channel in Slack
- Updates to any order in Shopify trigger a New Status in Slack
- Get reminders on Slack every time a new customer is added in Shopify
- Shopify + Facebook: Facebook is used by mom-and-pop shops around the US to market their local stores. In small communities, Facebook helps spread the word around. This Shopify integration can help small businesses be more efficient.
- A new Customer in Shopify creates new post on Facebook
- A new post on Facebook creates a new order on Shopify
- A new photo is uploaded on Facebook for new customers in Shopify.