10 Best GitLab Integrations for Better Code Reviews
Gitlab is one of the widely used source codes that facilitate collaborative and repository software development. It provides the end-to-end ability for all the stages associated with software development. There are many advantages provided by this DevOps platform in IT deployment. These benefits will expand profusely when it is integrated with the other application. Gitlab integration will allow the team members of an organization to collaborate in every phase of the project, especially in software development. Appy Pie Connect have initiated and also rendered these integration analyses below and also acquired patronization from our client end. Let's go through the discussion in this segment that included the top 10 application integration with Gitlab which offers tracing from planning to the final phase of the project that ensures the achievement of the probable and positive outcome.
Let’s discuss some Top 10 apps to integrate with GitLab
- GitLab and SharePoint SharePoint is one of the leading business collaboration applications that helps to simplify business intelligence and content management. Integrating GitLab with Sharepoint will include various products that ease modern software development. It will increase the team efficiency by concentrating on faster production and also facilitate linking the issue management, code review, and version control. Moreover, the integrated application can also add content and manage all the documents in SharePoint.
- GitLab and Microsoft Teams The Microsoft team has an excellent track record for accelerating the business with the help of robust cloud infrastructure. Microsoft team-GitLab integration will be advantageous for both applications when it comes to the implementation of a hybrid cloud solution. The GitLab users also can avail advantage of a feature called “Team Room”. With this feature, the user can share their screen and be able to initiate the video call while they are working on another project which ultimately saves both money and time.
- GitLab and Notion The notion is another excellent platform that assists the user to manage, scheduling, and save the task. It allows the users to store their work in one place and edit in the other place after it integrates with Gitlab. For example, if a user writes in Notion then the user can edit the document in the Gitlab application. Therefore, the edited version will be stored in Gitlab and the unedited version will remain on Notion. This is the main reason users need not worry about the security of any documents because they can access them in the future.
- GitLab and ServiceNow Both GitLab and ServiceNow applications provide numerous benefits in software development. Integrating these two applications will bring seamless cloud facilities to scale the development process. The new integrated platform improves the process of software programming by reducing maintenance costs. It will also implement a cloud infrastructure where users can store information by ensuring security and safety. In addition, the integrated application also provides a built-in API that helps to collaborate with both the users in ServiceNow and GitLab in a single platform.
- GitLab and Slack Communication is one of the crucial aspects of the software development team. Slack is a trending platform for communication especially in software development because it maintains transparency. It will enhance its features when it integrates with Gitlab. For example, any team member can raise any question regarding the code in Slack and also can get back the answer from the same platform via the integrated application. Moreover, the developer can easily update the code from the “download the latest code” section.
- GitLab and Google Drive Google Drive is another efficient and useful tool for analyzing data. The integration between Google Drive and GitHub helps the user to arrange the contents, files and folders in Google Drive which will ultimately increase the automatic workflow. Therefore, integrated applications due to merging these two applications will be useful on one hand for product development and file backup and storage on the other hand. In that case, GitHub can be used for software development and Google Drive for storing those documents.
- GitLab and Microsoft-To-Do The integration of Microsoft-To-Do and Gitlab will mainly influence more users in the Microsoft to-do interface. Many people endorsed that Gitlab is one of the more complex software to understand and take into account for the application. Therefore, integrating Microsoft to do inside GitLab will bring more users into the service because it is one of the easy-to-use applications. In addition, the integrated platform also allows the users to synchronize their repositories on GitLab especially while they are away from the system.
- GitLab and Amazon CloudWatch If a user is utilizing the GitHub software for managing the code and developing the software, then they must incorporate a strong monitoring system to detect the problem. One such monitoring system will be incorporated inside the GitHub application if it integrates with Amazon CloudWatch. The integrated platform provides monitoring for the GitHub resources combined with other applications. Moreover, it will also let the user access system-wide visibility that will help to identify the proper utilization of resources. Thus, it ultimately saves the company’s expenditure and also increases the productivity of work.
- GitLab and Paypal The users and developers in a GitLab can include a payment gateway when they integrate GitLab with PayPal. To get paid from the GitLab application, the user can implement a payment gateway with the help of PayPal in this application. The user can access successful payment when they satisfy their customers with the help of a PayPal account. This is absolutely beneficial and also convenient to use because the user does not need to purchase any Paypal membership to use its feature.
- GitLab and Tableau The integration of Tableau and GitLab help the user to get a robust visualization and analytics platform. Tableau can act as a business intelligence software that ensures the security of all the data and information in GitLab. The integrated platforms also consolidate the GitLab data to the storage platform and warehouses and automatically report in the Tableau application so that the user can easily access and view all these data.
ConclusionWe hope this blog has helped you to understand the relevance of Gitlab integration in your organization. Now it's your turn to select the best Gitlab integration for your organization for smoothing the project development process. If you are still stuck then contact us through the given contact number. We provide 24*7 hour assistance and our professional team will quickly get you to help in this backdrop.
- 20 Best SEO Tools for Better Google Ranking in 2022
- How to build an AWS chatbot with AWS Lex?
- How to Use Google Tasks: A complete Google Tasks Guide
- Work Instruction Essentials for Crafting Clear and Effective Guides
- 70 Best Service Business Ideas
- How to Design a Restaurant Menu? (Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to design cover photo for Facebook Company Page?
- Top 9 AI Video Generator Tools in 2023: Ranked as the Best
- The Meaning and Symbolism of the Color Aqua
- 10 Pitch-Perfect Sales Presentations Suggestions