Which are the Top 10 Apps to integrate with Pipedrive?
Pipedrive is the first CRM platform for ‘For’ and ‘By’ salespeople to visualize the sales process and complete the task smoothly. It schedules, conducts, and tracks activities. A problem always caters to the solution; likewise, Pipedrive came into existence. Simultaneously, Appy Pie Connect stands for businesses like yours.
Today approximately one-third of business persons understand the requirement of integration platforms. As a result, they pick Pipedrive for their sales task and integrate it with millions of other applications, including Adobe sign, LinkedIn, Autotask, and much more. Top 10 app integrations with Pipedrive are discussed in the blog to assist you.
But before that, let’s discuss some of the Pipedrive features, which include almost everything your sales department possibly could need. Sales software features are Automation, CRM, Customization, Email and Communications, Insights and Reports, Integrations, Leads, Privacy, Process, Pipeline, and Activities.
Kindly scroll the page to check out the Top 10 leading apps that can be integrated with Pipedrive.
Integration of Pipedrive and Adobe-sign
Pipedrive is a pipeline management and CRM (customer relationship management) software, and Adobe-sign is a cloud-based document signing application. With the integration of these applications, the users will be able to sign the documents from the Pipedrive platform into Adobe-sign regardless of what type of document they are working on. Consequently, the user does not need to switch the application, decreasing their distraction. Moreover, this integrated application will be easier to send the documents to the customers and the clients directly.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and Adobe-Sign are as follows:
- Request signature in Signnow with New pipedrive deals
- When new deal is created in Pipedrive then SignNow automatically create document from template
- When new lead is created Pipedrive sends an email to invite SignNow
Integration of Pipedrive and LinkedIn
Integrating Pipedrive and LinkedIn will allow users to connect their Pipedrive account to the LinkedIn account. This integration provides multiple benefits, and one of the significant benefits is that it not only makes it easy to identify potential customers but also helps to increase their presence inside the network. In addition, it will allow the users to connect through Pipedrive more professionally and establish a more robust and healthier relationship with the contacts to whom the users were already connected.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and LinkedIn are as follows:
- Create Company Update to Linkedin from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Share Update to Linkedin from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Company Update to Linkedin from New Activity in Pipedrive
- Create Share Update to Linkedin from New Activity in Pipedrive
- Create Company Update from Linkedin from Organization Matching Filter to Pipedrive
Integration of Pipedrive and SharePoint
When Pipedrive integrates with Microsoft SharePoint, it will allow the user to customize the customer experience. The integrated application allows the users to direct control and access the real-time business report. Moreover, it will enhance collaboration with the employees. Another advantage is creating and managing the sales pipelines more efficiently. As a result, the user can generate more opportunities to increase team productivity.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and SharePoint are as follows:
- Create Person to Pipedrive from New List in SharePoint
- Create Deal to Pipedrive from New List in SharePoint
- Create Activity to Pipedrive from New List in SharePoint
- Update Person in Pipedrive when New List is created in SharePoint
- Create Note to Pipedrive from New List in SharePoint
Integration of Pipedrive and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
The integration of Pipedrive and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central assists the business in saving time and money by automating several tasks. The integrated application will also allow the users to access the data from their convenient place. Furthermore, this specific integration will ease the user’s management of sales activities as they can access the information from multiple different systems without any issues.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are as follows:
- Create Employee to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Customer to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Item to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Vendor to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Sales Invoice to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from New Deal in Pipedrive
Integration of Pipedrive and Shopify
Integration of the two applications, namely Pipedrive and Shopify, will allow the users in terms of the salespersons to have clear prospects on all the contacts and leads in the system. It will also generate some opportunities along with existing possibilities in the platform of Pipedrive. Moreover, the integrated application manages all the options directly in the Pipedrive forum from the Shopify platform. Last but not least, the integrated application will create the reports from the data and information transferred from Shopify with the help of a spreadsheet.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and Shopify are as follows:
- Create Customer to Shopify from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Order to Shopify from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Product to Shopify from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Custom Collection to Shopify from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Update Order in Shopify when New Deal is created in Pipedrive
Integration of Pipedrive and Office 365
The integration of Pipedrive and Office 365 helps in the coherent and logical conversation between these platforms, ultimately increasing the ease of doing business for the users. There is no doubt that security is one of the significant concerns among companies. Therefore, this integrated app increases security by maintaining sensitive data in a secure single platform so hackers can’t crack it. In addition, it will prohibit unauthorized access of unwanted users.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and Office 365 are as follows:
- Update Office 365 with new Pipedrive contacts
- Send Email in Office 365 when New Deal is created in Pipedrive
- Create Event to Office 365 from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Contact to Office 365 from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Send Email in Office 365 when New Activity is created in Pipedrive
Integration of Pipedrive and Autotask
Some of the features of Pipedrive and Autotask are the same. However, integrating these two applications will also increase and enhance the features. First, the email feature of Autotask and the email feature of Pipedrive will help to interact with both companies better. The integrated application will also be beneficial to take account and track both platforms’ schedules and uplift the coordination. Finally, clubbing the opportunity management feature of these two applications enables the platform Pipedrive and Autotask to find the latest opportunities to grow the business.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and Autotask are as follows:
- Create Account to Autotask from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Ticket to Autotask from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Time Entry to Autotask from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Contact to Autotask from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Ticket Note to Autotask from New Deal in Pipedrive
Integration of Pipedrive and Clickup
Integrating the applications such as Pipedrive and ClickUp emerges some great benefits for the businesses. One of the most practical benefits of this integration is it decreases the time where the users can integrate a tremendous amount of information from one platform to the other platforms with the help of a few clicks. Besides, the integration application is mobile-friendly, and the user can work on the project management system at their convenient place even while they are traveling. In that case, the user will not be worried about the internet connection.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and Click Up are as follows:
- Create ClickUp tasks from new Pipedrive leads
Integration of Pipedrive and Go high level
Pipedrive is one of the renowned web development applications, and on the other hand, Go high level is another website building application that manages customer relationship management. Integrating these two applications will allow the users to quickly perform actions related to the Pipedrive platform while working on another platform such as Go high level. In addition, the integration application will also be beneficial for creating the estimates and invoices and sending the documents to the customers and clients.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and Go High Level are as follows:
- Create Contact to GoHighLevel from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Add Tags On Contacts in GoHighLevel when New Deal is created in Pipedrive
- Create Notes to GoHighLevel from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Task to GoHighLevel from New Deal in Pipedrive
- Create Opportunity to GoHighLevel from New Deal in Pipedrive
Integration of Pipedrive and Microsoft team
The integration of Pipedrive with Microsoft teams will allow the users to transfer the real-time updates from the platform of Pipedrive into the Microsoft teams by utilizing workflow automation features. Therefore, it will enable the working teams of any business to get updated with the information even if they are not using the Pipedrive platforms. Furthermore, the integrated application will also enable the users to access the knowledge of the Pipedrive platform with the help of Microsoft teams. Aside from that, it will work on different platforms such as Android, Windows, Mac Operating System, and iOs.
Some best practices with Pipedrive and Microsoft team are as follows:
- Receive Message in a Microsoft Teams Channel for Every New Deal on Pipedrive
- Post Messages to a Specific Microsoft Teams Channel When New Deals Are Added To a Stage on Pipedrive
- Send notification in Microsoft Teams channel for new Pipedrive Activities
- Add Member in Microsoft Teams when New Deal is created in Pipedrive
- Create Channel to Microsoft Teams from New Deal in Pipedrive
You understood the benefits you can achieve by integrating one app with the other, right? Still, let us highlight some vital advantageous points to summarize the blog:
- Access all information anywhere, anytime, and on a single page
- Make calls directly from the app and auto-track them in your app
- Schedule, invite, or track the activities even in offline mode
- Use the ‘Nearby’ feature to check the client’s availability around you
Click here to try your integration process, and if you are stuck somewhere between the integration, you can reach our support team for assistance.✖
- The Popularity of Skibidi Toilets
- Webflow Vs. WordPress: A Comparison and Top Integrations
- Green Color in Graphic Design: Tips for Using This Vibrant Hue Effectively
- How to design a logo? [Step-by-step guide]
- How to Optimize Progressive Web Apps for Search [A Beginner’s Guide]
- 7 Proven Ways to Increase Mobile App Spending among Customers
- How to Do Text Message Marketing to Stay Connected with Customers
- 5 Language Learning Apps to Begin Your Linguistic Journey
- Latest AI Models and Platforms designed for Text to Music Synthesis
- Top Chatbot Stats and Trends to Watch in 2021
Most Popular Posts
- 71 Ways to Promote your Mobile App for FREE [#51 is Great!]
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 2, 2017
- Find Top 10 Wallpaper Apps & How To Build Your App
By Garima Singh | November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Data Recovery Software in 2024
By Snigdha | November 9, 2023
- Top 11 Profile Picture Ideas to Make a Lasting Impression
By Saumya | December 6, 2023
- Stylish Font for Instagram: Copy and Paste Fonts
By Saumya | November 4, 2023