Best Event Website Builders in 2023
Hosting or planning an event is no walk in the park. There are at least a zillion things or more vying for your attention, all at the same time. These challenges can be overcome if you create a website for an event and ensure that all your planning efforts are channelized in the right direction.
Whether you are planning a wedding or looking for a conference website builder, there are hundreds of options available online. It can get quite overwhelming to choose the best website builder for events.
These days the question of how to create a website has become relatively easy to answer. Event website builders can help you create a website for your event in minutes without learning to code or pouring thousands of dollars into website development.
Best event website builders
When planning your next event, among the innumerable things you need to think of, you also need to consider the event website builder you will use. Listed below are the best website builder for event planners to help you create event management websites that are perfect for your unique needs and preferences.
Here is a list of the best website builder for event planners that can prove to be a great tool and platform for your event planning business.
Appy Pie Website
The website builder from Appy Pie has a dedicated event website builder with specialized features to make your event planning projects a great success. Whether you are planning a wedding or a big conference, the event website builder from Appy Pie can help you create a website for it.
- Inquiry and lead-capturing forms
- Event directory and listings
- Registration, ticketing, and secure payments
- One touch call feature to let them reach out to your team easily
- Landing page, free custom domain, and free matching professional email address
- Event itinerary
- Sync calendar
- Navigation and location
- Social login and sharing
- Photos and videos
- Round-the-clock support
- SEO tools and support
- Third-party integrations with websites like Eventbrite, Bandsintown, Facebook, MeetUp, and more
- Merchandise or store page
Pricing: Starts at $18 per month with a free trial
Weebly’s event website themes are a little limited, but each of them is stunning and promises to give you beauty with great functionality. The event website templates on Weebly are entirely customizable, even the CSS and HTML. They also have an App Market for additional features like photo galleries, videos, backgrounds, forms, etc.
- Mobile-responsive website design themes
- SEO guides
- Store feature to sell event-related merchandise
- Additional features that can be availed through the App Market
- Photos and videos
- Social login and shares
Pricing: Starts at $6 per month and comes with a free trial
The biggest name in the no-code website development space, Wix has brilliant event-related templates and tools. The platform has some excellent features to help you promote your events and make your event website perfect, like photo gallery and Google Maps integration.
- Multiple event website templates
- Built-in event features like schedules, integrated Maps, registration or inquiry forms, CTA buttons, etc.
- Event widgets and add-ons like event calendars, etc.
- Booking, ticketing, and registration
Pricing: Starts at $23 per month with a free plan.
A basic website builder, Jimdo can help you create your event website with great speed and efficiency. They have a Dolphin AI program that will create your website template, or you can choose one of their ready-to-use event website templates.
- Event-based templates
- Blank canvas to start creating your custom event website design
- Add your own HTML and CSS code to your event template
- Add third-party apps and widgets to create an entirely custom event website
- Integrated eCommerce features for your merchandise store
Pricing: Starts at $9 per month with a free plan.
An easy-to-use website builder for event planning, Site123 is perfect for beginners who do not have much experience with technology because of its convenience and intuitive web designs.
- Numerous responsive and customizable event website templates
- Multilingual support
- Integrated logo maker
- Form builder for inquiries, bookings, and registrations
- App Market on Site123 offers multiple event-related widgets like Live Chat, Galleries, social widgets, Analytic Tools, etc.
Pricing: Starts at $5.80 per month with a free plan.
One of the most affordable website builders, Zyro is perfect if you don’t just want to build your own website but also want to manage and update it on your own. The platform has proven to be the best balance between being affordable and providing a premium experience.
- Flexible template editor with multiple event website templates
- Built-in AI tool that allows you to create event websites in auto mode
- AI writer to generate SEO-friendly content for your events website
- Built-in logo maker
- Google Maps integration
- CTA buttons
Pricing: Starts at $2.61 per month.
WordPress.com is an event website builder that is best suited for those who have a little more experience working with technology. The platform offers multiple event management and marketing tools through multiple event management plugins and integration capabilities.
- A massive selection of event website templates and themes
- A great variety of event-related plugins that help you manage and market your event website
- Registration, bookings, and event scheduling
- Third-party integration for email marketing campaigns, navigation, and more
- Built-in SEO tools and expert support
Pricing: Starts at $5 per month.
How to create an Event Website?
Now that you know how Appy Pie’s event website builder can help you make the perfect event website let’s learn how to make a website for your event planning business.
- Enter the name of your business
After entering the name of your business, choose an appropriate business category and color theme. Personalize the website with your brand logo and content.
- Add the desired pages
Drag and drop the required pages to your event website without learning to code. Now you can edit the website to suit your unique requirements.
- Publish your website
Test your website on all browsers and connect it to your domain. Now, your website is ready to go live on the internet for people to explore and book the next event.
- Which Are the Top 10 Applications to Integrate With Klaviyo?
- Best Event Website Builders in 2023
- A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel [Formulas, Functions, and Tips]
- How to Create a Live Streaming App like Twitch?
- Make your own app with this Amazing DIY service Appy Pie
- How to Design a Good Business Card? [Tips & Tricks]
- 6 Snapchat Hacks and Pro Tips to Grow Your Business
- Google Display Ad Sizes: Everything You Need to Know
- The Magical 10x Developer – How?
Most Popular Posts
- How to Create an Android App [A Guide to Creating Android Apps in 2024]
By Deepak Joshi | December 21, 2023
- How To: Pass Data Between View Controllers in Swift
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 19, 2023
- How to Download Music From Spotify?
By Samarpit Nasa | October 18, 2023
- Instagram Hashtags – A Complete Guide with Ideas
By Aasif Khan | October 17, 2023
- How to Watch the Star Wars Movies in Order: A Journey through the Galaxy Far, Far Away
By Samarpit Nasa | October 16, 2023