How to Make an Event Website for Free in 3 Easy Steps?
Follow these steps to create your own event website:
Enter your website name
Write a unique name for your event website to represent your brand
Add desired features to your website
Create your event website without any coding and add your preferred features to it
Launch your website
Test and launch your event website to bring your business online
What pages are must for an Event Website?
Last Updated on August 12th, 2021
Event websites are different from other types of websites. Every event website must have some essential pages to be called an event page. A concise list of must-have event pages is given below.
Be it a recurring event or a one-time event, every event website must have a page that describes the event, its schedule and the ideology behind it. Events are incomplete without the event page.
An event website is incomplete if it doesn’t provide a visitor with the ability to book passes online. It is essential that a booking page be available on an event page.
If an event has taken place before, a gallery capturing the best moments from the event can help drive bookings further. A gallery also shows off the event handler’s capability of accommodating visitors.
Again, for a recurring event, reviews can help drive up ticket sales and help in promoting the overall event brand. Coachella is a good example of an event that always gets rave reviews driving the brand further.
If your event has specialized merchandise, a dedicated page detailing all available merchandise and its pricing is a good way to earn side revenue and increase cisitor’s interest in attending said event.
Organizer information page
This page provides detailed information about the organizers of events across your website. The organizer information page helps your website seem legit and more trustworthy.
Why should you create an Event Website?
A successful event is only possible if it is marketed well. The biggest events around the world often spend tons of resources on marketing. And the one thing they have in common is an event website. All the marketing materials lead to this marketing event website. It acts as a base for their event marketing. Event organizers prefer websites because they can mold it to their requirements and brand much more easily. The analytics of the website give them a solid gauge about how successful their event might be.
A good event website will help enhance your event’s brand image. The traffic on your website is the strongest indicator of brand presence and the ability of an event to draw numbers. From a business standpoint, a website makes communication between an event brand and visitor easier by providing a convenient interface for both. It is also a great way to evaluate the extent to which an event can market its reach.
A website also gives an event a world stage to show off its cool factor, often attracting international attention. Tomorrowland and Sunburn are excellent examples of events with a global brand presence and the convenience their websites offer to the organizers and visitors. Most of their work is done through their website which has become the best way to generate visitors.
Major event organizers spend a lot of resources to ensure that they create a new website for each event. However, not every event business has that kind of resources. Appy Pie Website helps you simplify the process of creating an event website with the help of a no-code website.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
Online event management is the process of managing all your event activities using technology solutions to improve the experience of your target audience. This can be done using online event management software. This makes it easy for both, event planners and eventgoers and helps make the overall event organization process seamless.
Appy Pie’s Event website builder is the best that you can use to create a website for your event planning business.
Here is how you can create your own event website for free using Appy Pie Website –
- Go to appypie.com, select Website and click on Get Started or go to Appy Pie Website and click on Get Started
- Write the business name and click on Next
- Pick the category that best meets your business needs
- Choose a color scheme of your liking
- Click on Save & Continue
- If you own an Appy Pie account, login, else create an account
- Please wait while your website is getting ready. It is the mobile version of your event website.
- Click on Preview Website
- On this page, you will get 2 options – ‘Back to My Website’ and ‘Configuration’
- Click on ‘Back to My Website’ and it will take you to My Websites page
- Click on the ‘View More’ tab next to your event website name
- You will be taken to the Website Overview Page. Click on ‘Edit’
- You will be redirected to the design customization section. Here you can modify the visual appearance of your event website and add your preferred features
- Click on Save & Continue
- Click on ‘Configuration’ to connect the website with the domain
- Buy a new domain or connect with your existing domain and make your event website live in no time
You can make as much money as you want with your event website. You just need to monetize it right. Here is how you can do that.
- Sell ad spaces
- Use advertisement networks
- Feature sponsored content
- Use WooCommerce Paid Listings plugin (If created WordPress website)
- Sell tickets
- Leverage affiliate marketing
Here is the list of the top 5 best event planning software.