Inspirational Quotes to Get Through the Work Week
A workweek can be tough on anyone, even if you love your job. Everyone can do with a quick motivational nudge, and inspirational quotes are a great way to get a hit of this much-needed motivation.
There are hundreds of motivational websites and mobile apps available today if you are looking for your daily dose of inspiration. However, you can take this opportunity to build a compilation of positive quotes and use Appy Pie’s Website Builder to create your own website or App Maker to build an app and inspire others with positive life quotes.
Monday inspiration quotes – Beat the Monday blues
Monday Blues are real! After a fun or relaxing weekend, gearing up for Monday may require a touch of motivation from outside and within. Here are some of the most inspiring Monday motivation quotes to help you start the week on a positive note.
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” — Unknown
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” — George Lorimer
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “The most effective way to do is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
- “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” — Karen E. Quinones Miller
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” — David Dweck
Tuesday motivation quotes – Business mode on!
Tuesday does not get as much grief or spotlight as Monday but can be equally challenging, if not more. If you’re in the wrong state of mind, the day can get particularly challenging. Here are some Tuesday motivators to make your Tuesday better.
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Good Morning, It’s Tuesday! Congratulations! You somehow survived Monday.” – Unknown
- “Every day brings challenges, so on this Tuesday, walk around them!” – Anonymous
- “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale
- “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Your best days are not behind you. They’re in front of you.” – Joel Osteen
- “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – Anonymous
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” — Janet Dailey
Wednesday motivation quotes – Get over the hump
You’re on the halfway mark and may need a little help getting over the hump. Wednesdays can get a little easier when you have the right Wednesday motivation to keep it going!
- “You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.” – Unknown
- “The death rate for people who play it safe and for people who live boldly is the same: 100%.” – Patti Digh
- “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” —Will Rogers
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
- “It is never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” Robert Collier
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
- “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” — Paulo Coelho
Thursday motivation quotes
Thursday is when you are almost at the end of the week and it is a great time to look back at all that you have achieved during the week. This is a day to reflect on how close you have come to your weekly, monthly, and other long-term goals.
- “Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time wasters.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
- “It’s Thursday! Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.” – Unknown
- “Don’t wait until next Monday to start fresh. Today is a good day to be the change you want to see.” – Unknown
- “Today and every day, control how you respond to things that are solely sent to challenge your peace. This is your superpower.” – Rachel Wolchin
- “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” – Kate Summers
- “Thursday comes and the week’s gone.” – George Herbert
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan and guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” — Jim Rohn
- “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
Friday inspirational quotes
Finally, it is Friday and for most of you reading this article, it marks the end of work responsibilities. Give your Friday the big push to continue being productive.
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
- “Failure is not the opposite of success: it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
- “You are not your resume, you are your work.” – Seth Godin
- “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- “A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence.” – Jim Watkins
- “Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.” – Stephen Covey
Do you feel a surge of motivation running through you every time you read a good inspirational quote? Help others feel the same way by compiling inspirational quotes about life and create a website using Appy Pie’s website maker or make an app using their app builder.
- Best Wedding Website Builders in 2022
- How to Write an Effective Business Proposal?
- Event Automation: The New Age of Event Planning
- 7 Ways to Use Big Data For Application Development
- How to Design a Book Cover in 8 Simple Steps
- How to make a birthday wishes website for kids?
- Chatbot Technology: Expert insights on the future of chatbot technology
- How To Make An App Like Cash App in 2022?
- How to Become an App Developer for Android, iPhone in 2022
- How to Create an App Like ESPN?
Most Popular Posts
- 7 Major Shopify Integrations to Optimize Your eCommerce Store
By Abhinav Girdhar | April 10, 2021
- 10 Best GitLab Integrations for Better Code Reviews
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 19, 2022
- 21 Best Live Chat Software for 2021
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 3, 2020
- Apple recently removed Facebook’s Onavo security app from the App Store for Non-Compliance to Privacy Guidelines
By Abhinav Girdhar | August 24, 2018
- How to increase your website speed? [Website Speed Optimization]
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 8, 2020