Intercom is a customer communication platform built for business, used by many businesses from small start-ups to global enterprises. It enables targeted communication with customers on your website, inside your web and mobile apps, and by e-mail.
Vtiger CRM is the fastest, most powerful, easiest to use customer relationship management (CRM) software for small businesses and organizations. Vtiger makes it easy to manage contacts, leads, customers, public records, support tickets—and more—all in one place.Vtiger Integrations
It's easy to connect Intercom + Vtiger without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when you close a conversation. (Note: The "Reply and close" button won't trigger this. You must reply and then close the conversation separately).
Triggers when a new conversation is created by a user in Intercom.
Triggers when a new Lead is created.
Triggers when a new user is created.
Triggers when a new lead is created or existing lead is updated.
Triggers when a new Case created.
Triggers when a new Contact created.
Triggers when a new Event created.
Triggers when a new Invoice is created.
Triggers when a new Lead is created.
Triggers when a new Organization created.
Triggers when a new Product created.
Triggers when a new Service created.
Triggers when a new Ticket is created.
Triggers when a new todo is created.
Create or update an Intercom lead. If an ID is provided, the lead will be updated.
Update a user within Intercom given their e-mail address.
Send a message from a user into your Intercom app. Note: you must have a valid plan on Intercom to access this action.
Creates a new Case.
Create a new Event in Vtiger.
Creates a new Organization/Account/Company.
Creates a new Product in Vtiger.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new Service item in Vtiger.
Creates a new Ticket.
Create a new To do in Vtiger.
Triggers when a new contact is created or existing lead is updated.
Creates or updates lead.
Creates a new product or updates an existing product in Vtiger.
Updates an existing project in Vtiger.
Update a selected todo in vtiger.
(1. Intercom is a customer communication platform.
(2. Vtiger CRM is a customer relationship management platform.
(1. No matter how much customers love you, they don’t buy from you – they buy from people. The rpe of the sales team is to be the champion of the product and convince customers that your product is right for them. Sales teams need to learn about their prospects and engage with them at the right time.
(2. By integrating Intercom and Vtiger, the sales team will be able to easily track their prospects, track their activity on the website, create custom groups based on criteria like geographical location, level of interest in the product, etc., and set up automated emails. This leads to better communication between the sales team and prospects.
(3. Intercom can help sales teams understand whether the prospect is a great fit or not by tracking their actions on the platform. If they leave without engaging with the product, then it tells us that the prospect has no interest in our product. However, if they engage with the product, then it tells us that they are interested in the product and might be a good fit.
(4. Intercom can also help sales teams understand more about their prospects through their customer profiles. The profile contains information that can help sales teams understand which features and aspects of the product would be most relevant to hook their prospect. Not only that, it also gives them a deeper understanding of what problems their prospects are facing and what kind of sputions they are looking for.
(5. The integration of Intercom and Vtiger helps sales teams determine how likely a prospect is to become a paying customer for your product by tracking their activity on the platform. If they are active, then it means they are interested in your product and are open to buying it. If they are not active, then it means that they are not interested in your product. Sales teams can then use this information to decide whether to keep working with a prospect or move on to other prospects.
(1. Integration of Intercom and Vtiger helps sales teams connect with their prospects and understand their needs better. This ultimately increases sales revenue.
(2. Integration of Intercom and Vtiger helps sales teams understand if a prospect is a good fit for your product or not. This reduces loss of time and resources as the sales team can focus on prospects who are interested in your product instead of wasting time reaching out to prospects who won’t buy your product. This leads to higher ROI for the company as well as better customer satisfaction.
The process to integrate Intercom and Vend may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.