An Introduction to No-Code Development Platforms
Originally Posted By Abs | July 15, 2020 | 3-min read
Updated By Jayraj on September 29, 2020
No-code development is taking the tech world by storm. It was originally thought to be an industry that would grow slowly. However, the no-code industry has seen rapid growth valued over $13.2 billion as of 2020.
Table of Contents
The analysis predicts that no-code development will be worth over $20 billion in 2023. The reason why no-code development is experiencing a massive rise in a short amount of time is because of no-code development platforms. Let us learn more about what no-code development platforms are and how they help make coding easier. Before we go ahead with that, here are some statistics related to no-code development. No-code development platforms are platforms providing both programmers and non-programmers with software for developing no-code applications. If you are new to the concept of no-code development, you can read our blog that explains everything you need to know about no-code development.
What Makes No-Code Development Platforms Special?No-Code development platforms allow developers to create various applications, websites, and workflows without coding. Most no-code platforms give users a drag and drop editor and various templates that they can use to create the applications they desire. From simple apps to detailed custom workflows, no-code makes everything easier. In fact, no-code platforms can be used by anyone to develop their business applications.
More on No-Code Development PlatformsNo-code development platforms are also known as WYSIWYG platforms. The complex acronym means “What You See Is What You Get”. No-code applications are usually geared towards businesses and enterprises that want to design business processes and workflow applications quickly. No-code development platforms can be used to develop mobile apps, integration workflows, chatbots, knowledge bases, websites and more. Most no-code platforms work through a “drag-n-drop” style editor where users can drag and drop their favorite applications onto the screen and simply add relevant data. Unlike their alternatives, no-code development platforms don’t require an ounce of coding and are completely code-free. To qualify as a no-code development platform, a platform must -
- Have a drag-n-drop interface
- InabilityNot provide the ability to edit the source code of a program
- Allow non-developers to build applications
- Can Integrate with other software through APIs and integrations to help the flow of data
The Future of No-Code Development PlatformsEven the CEO of GitHub believes that no-code platforms are the future. With more and more businesses becoming successful inproviding efficient no-code platforms,it is possible that by 2030 most coding will be done through no-code development platforms. Appy Pie itself is a no-code development platform. The growth rate for Appy Pie AppMakr shows a clear upwards trend. There is no denying the fact that more and more people will opt for no-code development platforms in the future. Sure it’s not as customizable as traditional development, however, most businesses do not require such complex applications. Platforms like Appy Pie help simplify the application development process to a great extent.
ConclusionIt’s the best time to get onto the no-code development train. To understand more on how no-code platforms work, you can start with Appy Pie AppMakr.Create Your First No-Code AppTell us what you think about no-code applications in the comments section below. Have a nice day!
- Introduction & Overview of the concept of AI Text to Voiceover Generation
- Black Background: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Dark Themes Effectively
- How to Connect to a MySQL Database
- How to Convert Image to Text with Google Drive
- How to manage your B2B sales during coronavirus outbreak?
- Top 10 WordPress Integrations to Increase Productivity
- SurveyMonkey vs. Google Forms: Which is Better?
- Latest AI Models and Platforms designed for Text to Music Synthesis
- Kanban vs Scrum vs Agile Methodology: Which is Better for You?
- Top 7 Must-Have App Integrations for Every Business
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Ways To Market And Grow Your Painting Business in 2024
- How to Effectively Use Notion as a To-Do List: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Next Leap in AI: Exploring Innovations in Large Language Model Training
- 17 Best ChatGPT Alternatives in 2023
- Which Type of Charts for Infographics is Preferable When Dealing with a Timeframe?