How Colors Can Shape Your Brand and Top Tools That Help
The choice of colors for your brand and for your app are dependent heavily on the kind of goods and services that you are planning to sell, the target consumer who you are selling to, and the way you want the audience to feel when they visit your app or are exposed to your brand and look at all that you have to offer. If you were to choose your colors randomly based on personal likes and dislikes, you would probably end up misleading your audience. This means that not only the people who come to your app would be expecting to find a completely different line of products, but also that the real target market might not even get attracted to what you have on offer. This means your app that you designed so painstakingly would not find exposure to the kind of audience you designed it for! Let us take the example of the iconic automobile brand, Mercedes-Benz. The targeted clients for the brand are those who are looking for sophistication, kind of an understated power with class, which is why they chose their website and brand colors to be a combination of Black with White. Eternally the colors of dignified sophistication with a unique authoritative power associated with them, the classic combination of black and white are the perfect choice for them. Knowing this, imagine the website, their brand image, and their identity being reformulated in red and yellow. How do you feel about it now? What impression would their target consumers have of the brand, and would they pursue the brand further? Like we mentioned earlier, the brand Mercedes-Benz is associated with sophistication, class, elegance, the rich, and exudes a kind of understated power. Every brand needs a personality of their own, and this personality needs to shine through the colors that the brand chooses to use on their website, app, or any other channel. In today’s scenario, there are primarily 5 different brand personalities that are prevalent internationally – Sincerity, Excitement, Competence, Sophistication, and Ruggedness. Now let’s get into a hypothetical situation where Ann is planning to launch a range of cosmetic products that would add glamour to women’s personalities. Here, the target audience consists of women. However, the target is not all women, it is only those women who aspire to look glamorous. Hence Ann would have to look for colors that are glamorously evocative. This is the time to choose colors for the brand. The colors Purple and Black are poignantly glamorous. Ann goes on to choose Purple for her brand identity, this means that on her app, the primary color of focus needs to be Purple.
How to Choose Colors for Your Brand?Here is what you can do to choose the perfect colors for your brand.
- Establish Your Brand Identity: The colors that you choose for your brand reflect your brand identity. This is why the colors you choose should align with the message and value you want to convey to your clients. To get this done right, you must first compose a list of terms that define your brand and what sets it apart from the competition.
- Explore the Color Meanings: Now that you know how you can identify your brand’s personality, you must choose the colors that suit your brand name. To get this right, you can learn the color psychology and get to know the common color meanings. For example, you can go for red or orange if you own a restaurant business and choose green if you are into health and wellness.
- Choose Your Brand Colors: You must look around for color inspiration before you craft your brand colors. Make sure you browse through your competitors’ color palettes and understand what works for them. You can also consider using color palette generators to look for more color inspiration ideas. You can try using Appy Pie’s Color Wheel to create your own color palettes to help your brand make a difference.
Tools that can helpAfter going through the immense amount of impact that you can bring in through optimum and informed use of color in your app design, you can now start having fun of your own! It is a lot of fun exploring different combinations and you can create an app color theme the way you envisioned it. However, you are going to need the help of some tools that can help you get there.
Appy Pie’s Color Wheel Picker ToolAppy Pie’s color picker tool helps you create your own color palette in just a few clicks. With these palettes, you can make excellent color combinations and attract more and more audience. The right color combinations help you represent your brand in a better way. You can make your designs visually appealing by selecting the right colors from the color picker tool. Just identify the perfect color schemes and come up with the designs you wish to create.Color Wheel makes use of AI to automatically colorize different elements like your logo, myriad illustrations, schematic wireframes, or any other graphical art that you plan on using while designing your app. All you need to do is upload your design and your color palette would promptly generated to use and apply as you please. Not only is this a really cool and futuristic design tool but can serve as a really rich source of inspiration. The moment you upload a flat design on it, you have, in front of you literally thousands of unique color variations to browse through and pick the one you find best suited to your brand’s identity.
- The Ultimate Guide to Crafting Sales Letters with Chatbots and Live Chat Software
- Web Research for Beginners: How to find the details of a business and its owner?
- Top 11 AI Blur Background Tools For 2024
- Top Tips to Prepare Your Apps for the Impending Holiday Shopping Spike
- How does Twitter make money? [Twitter Business Model in 2023]
- Navigating the Leadership Landscape: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding and Employing Effective Leadership Styles
- How to Remove TikTok Watermark: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Klaviyo vs. Mailchimp: A comparison| [Top Mailchimp integrations & Klaviyo integrations]
- How to Design a Compelling Character- The Ultimate Guide to Character Design
- 11 Best AI Text Generator Tools in 2023