10 Best ActiveCampaign Integrations for SMBs in 2023
ActiveCampaign is a powerful marketing tool that helps businesses automate their email marketing strategies and create targeted campaigns to send to their audiences. However, if you use multiple applications and keep a record of all the emails or campaigns you have initiated, manually updating both platforms would be a massive waste of time.
To help you out with this, Appy Pie Connect offers some of the most amazing integrations that help you to enhance your productivity by syncing ActiveCampaign with other applications. These integrations enable automatic data updating across applications.
Here in this blog, we’ll share some of the best ActiveCampaign integrations. Let’s have a look.
ActiveCampaign With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
The best part about this integration is that it allows users to send email messages from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central using the email addresses selected from ActiveCampaign. Users can create campaigns in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and sync the campaign contacts with the contacts in ActiveCampaign.
Best ActiveCampaign Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business integrations
- Create an employee on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central whenever a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
- Add a customer to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central whenever a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
- Update Sales Order in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central when a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign With Google Ads
Integrating ActiveCampaign and Google Ads allows marketing teams to work smarter, not harder. The two systems work together to achieve a better conversion rate by enabling you to send opt-in forms via emails once prospects have been targeted through Google Ads.
Best ActiveCampaign Google Ads integrations
- Add Contact Note in ActiveCampaign when New Campaign is created in Google Ads
- Create or Update Contact to ActiveCampaign from New Campaign in Google Ads
- Create/Update Contact to ActiveCampaign from New Ad in Google Ads
ActiveCampaign With GoHighLevel
GoHighLevel is a Full Suite Platform for Agencies. It also includes a full-featured page builder used to capture leads. There are numerous possibilities that you can explore with a GoHighLevel ActiveCampaign integration.
Best GoHighLevel ActiveCampaign integrations
- Create Contact to GoHighLevel whenever a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
- Add an opportunity to GoHighLevel whenever a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
- Add Tags On Contacts in GoHighLevel when a contact note is updated on ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign With Microsoft Teams
It becomes quite a lot easier to manage all incoming leads with the help of the Microsoft Teams ActiveCampaign integration. Just as a chatbot builder helps you interact with customers, Microsoft Teams streamlines team interaction and collaboration by a significant margin. Being a popular communications platform, Microsoft Teams offers many features to its users, and the integration only broadens its functionality.
Best Microsoft Teams ActiveCampaign integrations
- Delete user in Microsoft Teams when a contact note is updated on ActiveCampaign
- Add Member in Microsoft Teams when a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
- Send Chat Message in Microsoft Teams if a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
- Create Chat to Microsoft Teams whenever a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign With Odoo
You can benefit from this integration by syncing your Odoo Contacts with the ActiveCampaign contact list. This will help you to save time by avoiding manual operations. Sending emails based on contacts’ activities in Odoo will also save time. Dividing your database into segments for sending specific emails is another benefit of this integration.
Best Odoo ActiveCampaign integrations
- Create a lead to Odoo whenever a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
- Create a customer to Odoo whenever a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
- Create an opportunity to Odoo whenever a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign With Microsoft Outlook
With the Microsoft Outlook ActiveCampaign integration, users can access features like auto-scheduling emails and adding multiple attachments using ActiveCampaign’s in-built features.
Best Microsoft Outlook ActiveCampaign integrations
- Create Contact to Microsoft Outlook whenever a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
- Create Event to Microsoft Outlook whenever a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
- Send an Email in Microsoft Outlook when a contact note is updated on ActiveCampaign
- Delete Event in Microsoft Outlook when a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign With SMTP By Connect
Integration of ActiveCampaign and SMTP by Connect allows users to send emails via an application rather than through their ISP (Internet Service Provider. Integrating ActiveCampaign and SMTP by Connect prevents users from sending emails through a third-party host. This allows for better security as well as more reliable email delivery. It also enables users to utilize ActiveCampaign’s features without relying on ISP settings.
Best SMTP By Connect ActiveCampaign integrations
- Send Email in SMTP by Connect when a contact note is updated on ActiveCampaign
- Send Email in SMTP by Connect when a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign With Squarespace
Squarespace is a website development platform that allows users to design and deploy websites quickly. The Squarespace to ActiveCampaign integrations will enable users to automate several tasks and save time and effort.
Best Squarespace ActiveCampaign integrations
- Add Contact Note in ActiveCampaign when New Order is created in Squarespace
- Update Product in Squarespace if a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
- Create Product to Squarespace whenever a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign With Autotask
Autotask is an IT business management platform consisting of a service desk, project management, account management, documentation management, time tracking and billing, contracts, resource management, inventory and procurement, and reporting.
Best Autotask ActiveCampaign integrations
- Create Contact to Autotask whenever a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
- Create Time Entry to Autotask whenever a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign With Hubspot CRM
Using the Hubspot CRM ActiveCampaign integration, a company can save time by automating emails for any particular contact or lead. This also helps keep the communication channels open with more than one contact at a time.
Best Hubspot CRM ActiveCampaign integrations
- Update Company in HubSpot CRM when a new contact note is added to ActiveCampaign
- Create Company to HubSpot CRM whenever a new or updated contact is added to ActiveCampaign
As you’ve seen, there are plenty of ways to integrate ActiveCampaign with other popular applications and software that allow you to expand the app’s capabilities to do much more with much less effort. Appy Pie Connect features many such integrations which would enable users to optimize their time and create unique and dynamic workflows that suit their needs.
If you’re looking to automate repetitive tasks and enhance business processes that boost your overall productivity, improve customer management, and lots more, you need Appy Pie Connect. Try today, and open new possibilities for your business.
- Cyber Monday: Tips to Drive Sales in 2022
- 20 Tips to Design Great UI for Your Mobile App
- 15 Best Zoho Desk Alternatives & Competitors in 2023
- The 8 Best Developer Tools for Software Development in 2023
- Zendesk vs. Jira: Which One is Right for You?
- What are The Benefits of Creating an Insurance Chatbot?
- How to Create a Career Counselling Chatbot? (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Diwali: The Festival of Lights and Happiness
- Top eCommerce Integrations for Your Online Store
- 11 Effective Reasons Businesses Need to Prioritize Customer Service
Most Popular Posts
- Best Web Design Trends to inspire you in 2021
By Abhinav Girdhar | December 18, 2019
- An Introduction to Programming In HTML5 and CSS
By Abhinav Girdhar | March 6, 2020
- Yellow Color: Exploring the Spectrum from Lemon to Mustard
By Saumya | November 2, 2023
- 15 Effective Ways to Attract Business Travelers to Your Hotel
By Neeraj Shukla | December 5, 2023
- 15 Ways to Create Webinars that Convert and Drive Engagement
By Neeraj Shukla | July 31, 2019