Kylie Jenner is surpassing her famous sisters, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, in terms of app downloads and revenue
App Builder Appy Pie, Oct 19: The youngest Kardashian sister is outpacing the rest of her famous clan when it comes to their new mobile apps.
According to mobile app data firm Apptopia, Kylie Jenner’s app was downloaded 1.75 million times during the first week of availability, In contrast, Khloe Kardashian’s app had 498,000 downloads while Kim Kardashian’s app saw 477,000 downloads.
In beating her sisters, Kylie, 18, shows that she packs some considerable star power, especially with younger people. She’s gained a massive interest on social sites like Snapchat and photo sharing app Instagram, where she has 36.5 million followers.
Whether that following can translate into millions of dollars for the reality TV show starlet is more or less certain. Kim and Khloe, also stars of Keeping up with the Kardashians, have established a career beyond television to include event appearances and fashion lines.
Kylie’s app brought in $134,000, according to Apptopia, compared with Khloe’s app, which brought in $25,000. Kim’s app brought in a little more than $19,000.
But just because Kylie is on track to bringing in hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue, it doesn’t mean it’s all hers. Apple reportedly takes a 30% cut from app downloads.
In addition to the apps, the Kardashian and Jenner sisters all have individual websites that also charge $3 monthly. The revenue data from Apptopia does not include those web subscriptions or any cut from the advertising ande-commerce on the apps.
This isn’t Kardashian West’s first brush with success with a mobile app. Kardashian’s hit mobile game, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, raked in $74 million last year.
If you too want to earn millions from your app like the Kardashian Sisters, then create your app with our DIY App Builder with which you can create your app with ease and without any coding skills.
Jenner’s and Kardashian’s Trendsetters in Plastic Surgery
How the Kardashians exploit racial bias for profit
Kylie and Kendall Jenner to release mobile game – following multi-million dollar success of big sister Kim’s app
The Kardashian sisters re-emerge and look more gorgeous than ever
Khloe Kardashian Admits Kim, Kourtney Comparisons ‘Beat Up’ Her Soul
Kardashian sisters eye Tel Aviv beachfront property
The Kardashian sisters sizzle in lingerie for clothing line campaign… shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz
The Kardashians Collaborate With ‘Lipsy’ On New Clothing Line
- What to do When Your MacBook Breaks Down on a Tropical Island (2014)
- How to Create an app like Amazon?
- How to Become a Successful Entrepreneur?
- How Job Search Apps Help You Find Your Dream Job?
- Top 10 Best Intercom Integrations for Customer Support in 2022
- 14 Trending eCommerce Website Templates to Use in 2023
- How to Write a Chatbot Script in 2021[Beginner’s Guide]
- Get Started with Debugging in Xcode
- 11 Effective Ways to Use Instagram Carousel Posts
- How to double your conversion rate with an interactive questionnaire?
Most Popular Posts
- What Are dApps and What Are They Used for?
By Snigdha | April 11, 2022
- How to Integrate MailChimp with Google Forms for Effective Market Research?
By Abhinav Girdhar | September 18, 2020
- How to design a good dashboard [with Examples]
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 21, 2019
- 10 Best BigCommerce Integrations to Increase Sales
By Jinsen John | November 3, 2022
- Marketing and Networking with Business Cards [Tips and Tricks]
By Abhinav Girdhar | February 17, 2020