Kylie Jenner is surpassing her famous sisters, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, in terms of app downloads and revenue
App Builder Appy Pie, Oct 19: The youngest Kardashian sister is outpacing the rest of her famous clan when it comes to their new mobile apps.
According to mobile app data firm Apptopia, Kylie Jenner’s app was downloaded 1.75 million times during the first week of availability, In contrast, Khloe Kardashian’s app had 498,000 downloads while Kim Kardashian’s app saw 477,000 downloads.
In beating her sisters, Kylie, 18, shows that she packs some considerable star power, especially with younger people. She’s gained a massive interest on social sites like Snapchat and photo sharing app Instagram, where she has 36.5 million followers.
Whether that following can translate into millions of dollars for the reality TV show starlet is more or less certain. Kim and Khloe, also stars of Keeping up with the Kardashians, have established a career beyond television to include event appearances and fashion lines.
Kylie’s app brought in $134,000, according to Apptopia, compared with Khloe’s app, which brought in $25,000. Kim’s app brought in a little more than $19,000.
But just because Kylie is on track to bringing in hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue, it doesn’t mean it’s all hers. Apple reportedly takes a 30% cut from app downloads.
In addition to the apps, the Kardashian and Jenner sisters all have individual websites that also charge $3 monthly. The revenue data from Apptopia does not include those web subscriptions or any cut from the advertising ande-commerce on the apps.
This isn’t Kardashian West’s first brush with success with a mobile app. Kardashian’s hit mobile game, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, raked in $74 million last year.
If you too want to earn millions from your app like the Kardashian Sisters, then create your app with our DIY App Builder with which you can create your app with ease and without any coding skills.
Jenner’s and Kardashian’s Trendsetters in Plastic Surgery
How the Kardashians exploit racial bias for profit
Kylie and Kendall Jenner to release mobile game – following multi-million dollar success of big sister Kim’s app
The Kardashian sisters re-emerge and look more gorgeous than ever
Khloe Kardashian Admits Kim, Kourtney Comparisons ‘Beat Up’ Her Soul
Kardashian sisters eye Tel Aviv beachfront property
The Kardashian sisters sizzle in lingerie for clothing line campaign… shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz
The Kardashians Collaborate With ‘Lipsy’ On New Clothing Line
- What is Review Mining? A Beginner’s Guide to App Review Analysis
- The Beginner’s Guide to Sales Forecasting
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Use Brochures for Business Marketing
- Opaque Types and ‘some’ in Swift
- How to Integrate Discord with Your Facebook Page?
- Why Facebook Debarred a Quiz App?
- Chatbot vs Live Chat: The Right Choice for a Small Business
- Map, Reduce and Filter in Swift
- Push Notifications And How They Can Help Your App
- Best Lead Generation Website Designs 2021
Most Popular Posts
- What is eCommerce Automation and How it Works?
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 6, 2020
- A Beginner’s Guide to A/B Testing
By Abhinav Girdhar | April 9, 2018
- It’s Okay to Not be Okay! [63 Sad Quotes about Life]
By Snigdha | May 26, 2022
- How GDPR Would Enhance Website Design and Development?
By Aasif Khan | September 19, 2018
- What Is A Sales Invoice? Everything You Need to Know
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 24, 2020