Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer. It's convenient to use, can be customized to fit any business.
GetResponse is a complete online marketing software that helps you grow your audience, engage with customers, and boost online sales. It's easy to use, affordable, and includes all the tools you need to manage email marketing campaigns from beginning to end.GetResponse Integrations
Zoho Desk + GetResponseCreate Contact to GetResponse from New Ticket in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + GetResponseRemove Contact in GetResponse when New Ticket is created in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + GetResponseCreate Newsletter to GetResponse from New Ticket in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + GetResponseCreate Contact to GetResponse from New Contact in Zoho Desk Read More...
Zoho Desk + GetResponseRemove Contact in GetResponse when New Contact is created in Zoho Desk Read More...
It's easy to connect Zoho Desk + GetResponse without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when new contact is created.
Trigger when new ticket comes.
Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.
Triggers when new contact is added to any list.
Triggers when new form is added.
Triggers when a new landing page is created.
Triggers when a new list is created.
Triggers when a new newsletter is created.
Create an Account
Creates a customer.
Creates a Ticket.
Update a contact.
Updates an existing ticket.
Creates a new contact.
Creates a new newsletter.
Removes a contact from a list.
Zoho Desk is a customer support software, which was founded in 2003. It is a SaaS application and offers several different modules such as a helpdesk, a ticketing system, a live chat, a knowledge base and a phone callback feature.
Zoho Desk can be used on multiple platforms such as desktop, mobile applications for Android and iOS, by Mail or by Web Browser. The software can also be customized with add-ons from Zoho Marketplace. Zoho Desk comes with a free trial period of 30 days that can be extended to 90 days if you sign up for their email list. For companies with fewer than 100 agents, there is a free plan.
GetResponse is an email marketing top which was founded in 2005. It integrates seamlessly with Zoho Desk and has a free trial period of 30 days.
It is the email marketing spution of Zoho Desk. It can be used on mobile, web browsers and by mail. It offers a lot of features such as autoresponders, an affiliate program, a form builder, segmentation, analytics, split testing and landing pages. In addition to that it allows users to export reports into CSV files and integrate with Zapier. GetResponse has a free plan with limited features and a 14 day free trial period.
Zoho Desk and GetResponse both offer a very similar service and can be integrated with each other in several ways:
· When creating an account for right now there is the option to use an existing GetResponse account or create one manually when signing up. This allows users to add their GetResponse account to Zoho Desk easily. Once the integration has been done, contacts from Zoho Desk can be imported into GetResponse and vice versa.
· The integration of Zoho Desk and GetResponse is also possible through Zapier. Zapier works by adding triggers and actions to create workflows between different apps. For example. Create an account using Zoho Desk and add the contact information to GetResponse via Zapier. Or. Send an email from Zoho Desk - Create a new lead in GetResponse automatically when someone signs up.
The benefits of having both applications integrated together are:
· Contacts created in Zoho Desk will automatically be added to the GetResponse database when they are created through Zapier. This will allow users to integrate two applications without having to do much work themselves. Contacts can also be synced in the other direction using Zapier. For example. Create a new account using GetResponse then add the contact information to Zoho Desk automatically using Zapier.
· The integration can also prevent duplicates in your database because both applications are probably used by the same person/company/organization. For example. If an entry is created in Zoho Desk but not in GetResponse this could indicate that the company has registered twice to Zoho Desk but only once for GetResponse. This would mean that all the entries would have to be imported again into GetResponse if they want to use both applications for customer support.
· Integrating both applications allows users to have more contrp over the data they have stored in their database. They can decide what information they want to share with each other or whether they want to keep them separate at all times. If they decide not to share any information at all, it would still be possible to integrate both applications so an entry created in one database is automatically added to the other database but not shared between them at all times. The user can decide whether they want to use an existing contact or create a new one in both databases when creating an entry (for example. Create an entry in GetResponse when an entry in Zoho Desk is created.
The process to integrate Zoho Desk and GetResponse may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.