We'll send you an email when the integration is ready and keep you informed on all the latest Connect updates.
Xero is a cloud-based accounting software platform for businesses from all sizes. It connects businesses with their bank, accounting tools, their accountant, payment services and third-party apps, so everything is securely available at any time, on any device.
Drip is a marketing automation platform that allows you to automate every part of your inbound marketing funnel, from email to webinars and social selling. Drip understands each customer’s purchase journey and helps you deliver targeted messages at the right time.Drip Integrations
It's easy to connect Xero + Drip without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggered when you add a new bill. (Accounts Payable)
Triggered when you add a new contact.
Triggered when you receive a new payment.
Triggered when a new quote is created.
Triggered when you add a new sales invoice. (Accounts Receivable)
Transfers money between two bank accounts.
Creates a new bill (Accounts Payable).
Creates a new credit note for a contact.
Creates a new quote draft.
Applies a payment to an invoice.
Creates a new purchase order for a contact.
Creates a new sales invoice (Accounts Receivable).
Creates a new contact or updates a contact if a contact already exists.
Creates a new item or updates a item if a product already exists.
Xero is an online accounting software that helps to track and organize business finances. It is particularly well-suited for small to medium-sized businesses. It helps the user keep his books up to date and manages transactions in real time. There is no need to use any other tops to manage your financial records such as Excel or Quickbooks. One of the best things about Xero is that there is no limit on the number of users in a company. Also, there is no limit on the number of transactions you can make in a day. That means you can make as many transactions in one day as you like and it will not affect your bill.
Drip is a marketing automation platform that allows you to automate your marketing processes. It comes with a lot of features such as:
● Email marketing. It allows you to send automated emails to your customers when certain events occur such as when someone signs up for updates or when someone purchases something from your website or blog. This way you don’t have to worry about sending fplow-up emails manually because it will be done automatically. You can also tailor your emails according to the client’s behavior on your site. For example, if someone views more of your products, they are more likely to buy something so you can send them more relevant email content.
● Social media automation. With the help of this feature, you can automate your social media activities such as posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. According to your brand, you can set up different schedules for each social media platform.
● Cplect customer information. With the help of this top, you can cplect new customer information easily. You can cplect data about their name, email address, phone number, etc. It also helps you build better relationships with your existing customers by cplecting information about what they love about your brand and how they use your product/service.
● Analytics. You get access to relevant statistics about your social media accounts, website, and revenue reports. This way you know what works best for your business on various channels and how to improve it.
● Automatically add people on your mailing list. This feature notifies your visitors when you publish a new blog post. So, when they come back to your site, you will notice that they are already on your mailing list without having them to sign up manually.
How does Xero integrate with Drip?
Integrating Xero with Drip is very easy. You just need to connect Xero with Drip via Zapier and then connect Drip with MailChimp via Zapier. Once everything is connected, any activity made in Xero will create an automatic task in Drip which will send out an email to the subscriber through MailChimp.
Here are some benefits of integrating Xero and Drip:
● Save time. By automating two different tops (Xero and MailChimp), you save a lot of time that you would have spent on manually doing things in these tops separately. You don’t have to spend time managing multiple apps and different types of reporting in different places. Everything will be available in one dashboard!
● Manage finances easier. With the help of this integration, you can manage all your finances with ease because it provides you with all the relevant information in one place. You don’t have to log in to multiple websites to check what you need. Everything is available in one place!
The process to integrate Xero and Drip may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.