Wealthbox is a web-based CRM solution that allows financial advisors to manage their client relationships with ease.
Deskpro is dynamic helpdesk software that delivers memorable customer experiences to your customers or internal users.Deskpro Integrations
Wealthbox CRM + DeskproAdd Message to Ticket in Deskpro when New Contact is created in Wealthbox CRM Read More...
Wealthbox CRM + DeskproCreate Organization to Deskpro from New Contact in Wealthbox CRM Read More...
Wealthbox CRM + DeskproCreate Person to Deskpro from New Contact in Wealthbox CRM Read More...
Wealthbox CRM + DeskproUpdate Ticket in Deskpro when New Contact is created in Wealthbox CRM Read More...
Wealthbox CRM + DeskproCreate Ticket to Deskpro from New Contact in Wealthbox CRM Read More...
It's easy to connect Wealthbox CRM + Deskpro without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new comment is created.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers when a new event is created.
Triggers when a new note is created.
Triggers when a new opportunity is created.
Triggers when a new project is created.
Triggers when a new workflow is created.
Triggers when a new organization is created.
Triggers when a new person is created.
Triggers when a new ticket is created.
Triggers when a ticket is answered.
Adds a new family member to a household.
Creates a new contact.
Creates a new event.
Create a new household
Creates a new note.
Creates a new opportunity.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new task.
Start a new workflow for a contact, project, or opportunity — based on a workflow template you have created in Wealthbox.
Add a new note to an existing ticket.
Create a new organization.
Creates a new person.
Creates a new ticket.
Update an existing ticket.
Wealthbox CRM is an integrated system that runs on the J2EE architecture and is written in Java. It runs on a database of MySQL and uses the Oracle Application Server as its container. It uses the Sun JavaBeans components and can be accessed through a web browser or a desktop client, and it runs on the Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms. It is a centralized customer relationship management spution for small and midsize businesses.
Deskpro is a business management software program. It is used by financial professionals like insurance agents, accountants, and investment advisors to manage their business activities such as sales, customer relationships, marketing strategies, and finances. It helps them to automate their procedures and execute their daily tasks more efficiently.
Wealthbox CRM and Deskpro integrate with each other to provide a variety of benefits to businesses and individuals. The integration is done using Web services and XML technpogy, which allows the two applications to exchange information in real time. The integration is done in different ways:
· A Deskpro user can access all the contact data of his clients stored in the Wealthbox CRM application. He can also access all the customer data stored in both his own desktop as well as in the Web-hosted version of Deskpro. This gives him a centralized view of all his clients’ information without having to maintain multiple clients files. He can also access his clients’ profiles from a mobile device via a Web browser for a more synchronized view of his clients’ profiles.
· Both Wealthbox CRM and Deskpro can be accessed from a single login screen where different user credentials are used for each application. This reduces the effort required for logging into multiple applications.
· The two applications can be accessed from any location where there is an Internet connection, thus providing access from anywhere across the globe. Users do not have to install any software on their desktop computer or laptop computer, since they can use a standard Web browser to access one or both of these applications. They also do not have to worry about losing their work due to a crashed hard drive or a power failure. The data is stored on a central server instead of individual computers.
The integration between these two applications creates a powerful customer relationship management system that provides users with several benefits for managing their business activities effectively. These benefits include:
· Improved coordination between different people who work for the same business. For example, an insurance agent can access all the contact data of his clients stored in Deskpro through Wealthbox CRM for better scheduling of meetings with his clients. An accountant can access all her client data stored in Deskpro through Wealthbox CRM for better management of her accounting tasks.
· Greater accuracy of critical data since it is stored in one centralized location. For example, an insurance agent cannot miss out on any vital information like an address change because he has complete access to it through Wealthbox CRM. There are no chances for accidental loss or duplication of contact data because it is available only in one location, which is also backed up regularly to ensure optimum security.
· Better contrp over sensitive data since it is protected by strong encryption techniques. Only authorized users can access the data through their unique passwords for enhanced security. For example, an insurance agent can grant access to his clerk or secretary to view his appointments calendar so that he does not waste time looking for appointments himself. However, he cannot grant access to his clients’ contact information because it could easily be misused by someone who does not understand the importance of confidentiality in this type of work.
· Greater flexibility for sharing contacts among business partners. For example, an insurance agent can grant access to his clients’ contact details to another insurance agent so that they can meet each other at the same place during seminars or conferences organized by their association. However, he cannot grant full access to his clients’ contact details because this could result in loss of confidentiality and could cause severe damage to his business if his clients become aware of this practice.
· Greater efficiency in accessing contact details from different devices. For example, an insurance agent can carry out his daily tasks faster by accessing his desk calendar through his cell phone while he is on the move. He can also keep track of new contact data quickly by accessing his desk calendar through his laptop computer while he is at home or at work. He can also access both his desk calendar as well as his clients’ contact data through his desktop computer at office while he is sitting at his desk. He does not have to remember where he has saved different pieces of data so that he does not have to spend time looking for it again when he needs it urgently. He can gain fast access to all this information by running Wealthbox CRM on any one of these devices, which are already connected to the Internet, instead of having to carry around bulky files. The data is updated automatically as soon as changes are made to it, thus preventing any errors due to outdated information being used when making important decisions concerning clients’ money or personal safety.
· Reduced costs due to reduced dependence on expensive hardware and higher productivity due to efficient utilization of human resources. For example, an insurance agent does not have to purchase several computers for himself and his staff when they have been able to store all their client information in a single location in Wealthbox CRM that can be accessed from anywhere across the globe via a simple Web browser or a mobile device. This reduces the amount spent on hardware maintenance and upgrades due to increasing technpogical advancements, thus reducing operational costs over time. It also reduces dependence on third-party companies that provide hardware maintenance services because Wealthbox CRM provides all this itself. In addition, it also eliminates the need for employees to spend time setting up new hardware or upgrading existing hardware since all their client information is accessible from anywhere across the globe using a standard Web browser or a mobile device via a Web browser. This increases employee productivity because they do not have deal with hardware issues every day when they arrive at work or when they return home after a long day’s work.
· Faster response time due to automated processes with Wealthbox CRM and Deskpro integration. For example, an insurance agent does not have to manually search through pd records when he has misplaced an important document like a contract agreement because he can simply access it electronically through Wealthbox CRM without having to spend time searching for it again manually. If he wants to set up a meeting with one of his clients, he does not have to manually search through all the contact data stored on his computer just to find out if he has an appointment scheduled with that particular client today or tomorrow since he has already integrated Wealthbox CRM and Deskpro and has requested Wealthbox CRM to send him an automated reminder about upcoming appointments with some customers based on preset parameters like frequency of communication and length of duration between meetings with each client. His cell phone will ring with an automated call reminding him about such an upcoming appointment half an hour before it starts so that he can get ready early and make sure that he arrives on time for the meeting without wasting time looking for the details on paper or spending too much effort trying to recall whether or not he had any important appointments scheduled with any of his clients today or tomorrow when either of these things might be true (he might have scheduled an appointment with one of his clients but forgotten about it; or he might not have scheduled any appointments with any of his clients but might still be expected to show up at certain places like board meetings. He also does not have to worry about forgetting an important detail like making sure that he has brought along important documents like contracts or proposals because Wealthbox CRM will remind him about these things when they are due for review based on preset parameters like deadlines when they are nearing expiration dates, frequency when they are supposed to be reviewed after being signed by both parties, etc.; so that he will have no problems remembering these things when they are actually needed in order to avoid delays or cancellation of deals because these items were forgotten in another location when they should have been brought along for presentation at meetings with clients who are waiting for them anxiously at certain pre-determined locations specified by them earlier in order for deals/contracts/proposals proposed by them to be signed by them without further delay.
The process to integrate Wealthbox CRM and Deskpro may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.