SMS Alert is a transactional and promotional SMS platform designed specifically for businesses.
Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling unique, creative, and handmade goods.
The term 'Etsy' is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.
Want to explore SMS Alert + Etsy quick connects for faster integration? Here’s our list of the best SMS Alert + Etsy quick connects.Explore quick connects
Looking for the Etsy Alternatives? Here is the list of top Etsy Alternatives
It's easy to connect SMS Alert + Etsy without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Get Active Listings By Shop.
Sends an SMS.
Update Shop Details
TNW recently released a post on SMS Alert, a new service designed to help Etsy sellers monitor their order status. SMS Alert has been designed as a way to provide sellers with updates on the status of orders placed through their Etsy shops. Sellers using this service can choose to receive updates via text message or email, based on their preferences. This service is free for all Etsy sellers who have 10 or more active orders in any given month.
– Etsy sellers can sign up for the service by first signing into their etsy account.
– Sellers then need to log onto their “settings” section of their shop and scrpl down to “SMS Alert” option.
– Next, sellers need to enter their phone number and click on “save changes”. After this, they will be able to start receiving text messages from their buyers.
– Along with text messages, they will also receive emails if they prefer that method of delivery.
– According to Etsy, the advantage of using the SMS Alert service is that it allows sellers to track the status of their sales without having to log into an app or check their emails.
– Another advantage of this service is that it allows sellers to respond to customers faster and give them better customer service.
Etsy is a popular website that allows users to sell handmade goods, vintage items and craft supplies. The site was launched in May 2005 and was founded by Rob Kalin, Chris Maguire, and Haim Schoppik. The etsy website is popular among crafts people and those looking for unique products at affordable prices. In fact, the company has over 30 million registered members and about 2 million people visit the site each month. However, many members of the etsy site have complained that it is difficult to keep up with all their orders and get them shipped in a timely manner due to the sheer vpume of orders they receive. In order to address these concerns, Etsy has launched a new service called SMS Alert which aims to make the process easier for sellers by allowing them to track the status of their orders directly from their mobile phones. The service is completely free for all etsy sellers who have 10 or more active orders in any given month.
The process to integrate SMS Alert and Etsy may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.