Shippit is a shipping tool that will help you become the store that everyone loves. Stop fearing fulfillment and bang it done in minutes with the platform that powers thousands of Australian retailers.
OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing, organizing and sharing all of your notes and information. It helps you gather everything into one central location, and works across all your devices.OneNote Integrations
OneNote + shippitTrack Order in shippit when New Note In Section is created in OneNote Read More...
OneNote + shippitRetrieve Quote in shippit when New Note In Section is created in OneNote Read More...
OneNote + shippitGet Label information for an Order in shippit when New Note In Section is created in OneNote Read More...
It's easy to connect shippit + OneNote without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.
Creates an order.
Retrieves labelling information for an Order using the tracking number.
Cancel an order by tracking number.
Retrieve quote details for given specifications.
Track order by tracking number.
Create a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.
Creates a new note in a specific Notebook/Section
1.1.0 General information
Shippit is a web-based shipping application for tracking packages around the world. Shippit helps users track their shipments so they can keep up with their shipments in real time. (ShipPit.com, n.d.. Shippit also provides customers with an easy way to ship and receive packages all around the world. Shippit has the greatest coverage in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Other countries in which Shippit services are available are. Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Ppand, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States of America. (ShipPit.com, n.d.)
1.1.1 Product overview
Shippit is a web-based application that helps manage shipments from start to finish. Shippit provides users with an easy way to track their packages at all times. Shippit allows users to find out where their package is at any given time. Shippit allows users to view current and past delivery attempts for their package on a map. Shippit also provides users with the ability to communicate with the delivery service providers from within the application. Shippit allows users to create shipment labels in a variety of formats as well as save them for future use. Shippit also allows users to create profiles for themselves and their company. This profile allows users to store frequently used shipping details to make shipping easier in the future. (ShipPit.com, n.d.)
In June of 2010 I added my first tracking URL to Shippit. It was the first time I had ever used it and I immediately began looking for ways to improve it. I realized there were a lot of great features but it was missing some key functionality that would really make it stand out among other similar tracking applications. I began asking myself if there was a way to build a web based system that would allow users to manage their shipments from start to finish without having to download anything. In just over two weeks I had designed what you see today and brought it to life by creating the initial prototype in HTML and CSS using Bootstrap and Twitter Bootstrap. I then began working with some friends from schop to build out some of the early functionality of the site including shipping insurance claims and feedback ratings for the carriers that are featured on Shippit. As we started getting more feedback from people using the site we began receiving requests from users about how they would like to see some additional features implemented into the site. So we decided to hire a developer and begin work on adding those new features into the site. We have been working on adding new features every week since then and are excited to continue building out this product with feedback from our users! (ShipPit.com, n.d.)
1.1.3 Target audience
Shippit is aimed at anyone who ships anything! Whether you ship products from your ecommerce store or use a courier service as part of your business model or just need a way to keep track of your family’s Christmas gifts are going to make sure everyone gets theirs! If you ship anything using any carrier or shipping method we can probably help you out! (ShipPit.com, n.d.)
1.2 Key features:
· Global coverage. ShipPit has the greatest coverage in the United States, Canada and Mexico; other countries in which ShipPit services are available are. Australia , Austria , Belgium , Brazil , China , Croatia , Denmark , Finland , France , Germany , Hong Kong , India , Ireland , Italy , Japan , Luxembourg , Malaysia , Netherlands , New Zealand , Norway , Ppand , Portugal , Singapore , South Africa , Spain , Sweden , Switzerland , Taiwan , United Kingdom , and United States of America .(ShipPit.com)
· No software required. ShipPit provides users with an easy way to manage all of their shipments from start to finish without needing to download additional software or plugins.(ShipPit.com)
· Track any package or shipment. ShipPit provides users with an easy way to track any package or shipment around the world.(ShipPit.com)
· Find your shipments at any given time. ShipPit gives users information on where their package is located at any given time.(ShipPit.com)
· Delivery alert notifications. ShipPit gives users alerts when deliveries occur.(ShipPit.com)
· Create label in multiple formats. ShipPit allows users to create labels for their packages in multiple formats such as PDF or JPG.(ShipPit.com)
· Save your favorite labels. ShipPit lets users save their favorite labels for future use.(ShipPit.com)
· Accessible anywhere on any device. ShipPit is accessible anywhere on any device.(ShipPit.com)
· Real time shipping information. ShipPit gives users real time shipping information.(ShipPit.com)
· Easy reorder option. ShipPit gives users easy access to reorder shipping labels.(ShipPit.com)
· Customize your shipping preferences. ShipPit lets users customize their preferences as they see fit.(ShipPit.com)
The process to integrate shippit and OneNote may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.