shipcloud is the shipping service provider and represents a new generation in package shipping. A cloud-based service, it enables small and medium-sized online vendors to work easily and efficiently with all major shipping providers.
ConvertKit is an email marketing software that helps online creators earn a living through email marketing.ConvertKit Integrations
Shipcloud + ConvertKitCreate or Update Purchase to ConvertKit from New Shipment Status in Shipcloud Read More...
Shipcloud + ConvertKitAdd Subscriber to Form in ConvertKit when New Shipment Status is created in Shipcloud Read More...
Shipcloud + ConvertKitAdd Tag to Subscriber in ConvertKit when New Shipment Status is created in Shipcloud Read More...
Shipcloud + ConvertKitRemove Tag From Subscriber in ConvertKit when New Shipment Status is created in Shipcloud Read More...
ConvertKit + ShipcloudCreate Shipment to Shipcloud from New Subscriber in ConvertKit Read More...
It's easy to connect Shipcloud + ConvertKit without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a status for a shipment has been reached.
Triggers when a subscription occurs on a specific form.
Triggers when a new purchase is added to your account.
Triggers when a new subscriber is confirmed within your account (has completed any applicable double opt-ins).
Triggers when a specific tag is added to a subscriber.
Adding this action into your Connect will create a real shipment. To avoid being charged you can use your sandbox key for creating the connect and switch to the live api key once everything works fine.
Creates a new shipment quote.
Subscribe someone to a specific form.
Add a subscriber to a specific tag.
Adds a purchase to a subscriber, or updates an existing purchase.
Remove a specific tag from a subscriber if they have it.
Shipcloud is a company that provides e-commerce sputions. Shipcloud offers both a self-hosted spution and a hosted spution. The hosted spution is called Shipcloud 2.0 while the self-hosted spution is called Shipcloud 3. The two sputions are different but also have similarities in functionality. The idea behind Shipcloud 3 is to make it easy for users to set up their own online store without having to worry about the technical complexities of setting up a server or installing software.
ConvertKit is a company that provides email marketing sputions. ConvertKit uses automation, email design tops, and advanced segmentation to provide this service. In addition, ConvertKit offers robust automation capabilities and high deliverability rates compared to other providers with similar features.
Integration between Shipcloud 3 and ConvertKit is made possible through the use of Appy Pie Connect. Appy Pie Connect is a top that allows companies like Shipcloud and ConvertKit to connect their products through an interface that enables data to be passed between the different sites on this platform.
However, one should note that integration between these two services can only happen if they are both on the Appy Pie Connect platform. It should also be noted that while integration between these two services is possible using the Appy Pie Connect platform, integration between other services (such as Shopify. is not possible using this platform. Appy Pie Connect currently has more than 600 different apps on its platform.
This integration allows for many benefits to be experienced by users of the two services. For example:
· When a purchase is made in a store using Shipcloud 2.0, this purchase will be automatically added to ConvertKit in order to create a professional looking email campaign that notifies customers of their purchases.
· The customer’s information can be pulled from the initial purchase order into an email campaign so that all future interactions with the customer can occur through email rather than through a web form or social media site such as Facebook or Twitter.
· Customers can be sent automated emails based on actions they take such as returning an item that was purchased or cancelling the subscription for a product or service that is being offered.
· Customers can receive customized emails based on the content of their purchase orders or based on the products that they have purchased from your store. This customization can include different cpors depending on the season, or it can include special offers related to previous purchases made by the customer.
· Customers can be provided with a discount code when they return an item purchased or when they cancel a subscription so that they will not feel like they are being punished for not being able to complete the transaction successfully. Rather, they will feel as though they are receiving a reward for doing something that will benefit you as well as them.
· Customers can be subscribed to an email list and then asked to fill out a survey at a later date such as when they are ready to make another purchase from your store or when they are ready to renew their subscription for your product or service. These additional surveys allow you to find out what your customers think about your products and services and what you can do to improve them so that your customers will continue to shop with you and refer others to your store as well.
· Customer service issues can be handled quickly and appropriately since everything will be handled by email rather than through social media channels or phone calls where you may have to deal with multiple people all asking questions at once and making it difficult for you to quickly respond to any one person’s question or concern.
The process to integrate Shipcloud and ConvertKit may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.