Moosend is an email marketing platform that helps small businesses successfully execute their marketing campaigns.
Zoho Mail is a full-featured email marketing platform to help you communicate with customers and prospects. It allows businesses create and send personalized email newsletters, design emails, and track opens & clicks.Zoho Mail Integrations
moosend + Zoho MailSend Email in Zoho Mail when New Subscriber is created in moosend Read More...
Zoho Mail + moosendUnsubscribe Member in moosend when New Email is created in Zoho Mail Read More...
Zoho Mail + moosendCreate Subscriber to moosend from New Email Matching Search in Zoho Mail Read More...
Zoho Mail + moosendUnsubscribe Member in moosend when New Email Matching Search is created in Zoho Mail Read More...
It's easy to connect moosend + Zoho Mail without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Trigger once new subscriber coming in the list.
Triggers whenever you receive a new email.
Triggers every time you receive a new email matching search criteria.
Triggers once a new email is received and tagged within two days.
Creates a subscriber.
Unsubscribe member from all and targeted mailing list.
Draft and send a new email message.
moosend and Zoho Mail?
Moosend is a web application that sends email messages with attachments securely. It has many features such as:
● Email accounts management
● Secure your emails
● Automatically set up schedules for sending emails
● Attach files to your emails easily
● Manage contacts (add, remove, update)
● Statistics detailing the number of received emails, sent emails, bounced emails, etc.
Zoho Mail is a cloud-based email service. It has many features such as:
● Cloud-based email service. Users can access it from any computer or mobile phone and move their emails anywhere anytime. There is no need to have a server.
● The email account can be set up in less than a minute. It's free for personal use.
● Synchronization between different computers. For example, you can install the Zoho Mail app on your phone and sync it with your email account. If you get an email on your phone, it will also get it on your computer.
● Attach files to your emails easily. You can attach photos, videos, and documents. With Google Drive integration, you can also send and receive files from Google Drive.
● All inboxes are accessible in one place. If you have multiple email accounts, you can still use Zoho Mail to manage them all in one place. You don't need to go to individual websites for each account to check them.
● Reminders for important emails. You can set up reminders for emails so that you won't forget about them. You can also use this feature to create a to-do list out of your emails by setting up reminders for certain tasks and deadlines.
● Snooze your incoming emails. You can snooze your emails so that they will come back at a specific time or date when you're ready to deal with them instead of making you check them now and then. This is especially helpful if you get spammed with lots of unnecessary emails every day. When it's not important enough for you to deal with right away, you can snooze it until you have time to attend to it.
● Create filters and apply labels to your emails. You can create rules to automatically sort your incoming emails into different fpders based on certain conditions. For example, if you want all the emails from Facebook sent to a particular fpder, then you can create a rule that will do that for you automatically. You can also create rules that apply labels to your emails so that you know what an email is about without even opening it. Labels such as "Personal", "Work", "Important", etc. are used for this purpose. Like filters, labels can be applied to an individual email or all incoming emails automatically using a rule.
● Use your Gmail address or your own domain name in the email address. You can use your Gmail address or your own domain name when signing up for Zoho Mail. It's free for personal use if you sign up using a Gmail account and $25/year if you use a custom domain name. If you have multiple domains you want to add, then you need a Pro account which is $5/month for up to five domains or $50/year for unlimited domains. Additionally, there are paid Zoho apps available that cost $1-$5 depending on how many apps you want to use and what kinds of features they offer.
The process to integrate moosend and Zoho Mail may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.