MonkeyLearn is a text analysis platform that helps you identify and extract actionable data from a variety of raw texts, including emails, chats, webpages, papers, tweets, and more! You can use custom tags to categorize texts, such as sentiments or topics, and extract specific data, such as organizations or keywords.
Mautic is an open-source marketing automation software that helps online businesses automate their repetitive marketing tasks such as lead generation, contact segmentation, marketing campaigns, lead scoring, etc.Mautic Integrations
Mautic + Monkey LearnClassify Text in monkeylearn when New Contact is created in Mautic Read More...
Mautic + Monkey LearnExtract Text in monkeylearn when New Contact is created in Mautic Read More...
Mautic + Monkey LearnUpload training Data in monkeylearn when New Contact is created in Mautic Read More...
Mautic + Monkey LearnClassify Text in monkeylearn when Updated Contact is added to Mautic Read More...
Mautic + Monkey LearnExtract Text in monkeylearn when Updated Contact is added to Mautic Read More...
It's easy to connect Monkey Learn + Mautic without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Triggers when new marketing message created.
Triggers when new text message created.
Triggers when a contact updated.
Classifies texts with a given classifier.
Extracts information from texts with a given extractor.
Uploads data to a classifier.
Create a marketing message.
Create a text message
Creates a new contact or updates and existing contact.
There are many ways to improve e-commerce business through modern technpogy. Mautic is one of the many tops used to make e-commerce business better and efficient. Monkey Learn is a top used to help you achieve your goals. In this report, we will discuss about integration of Monkey Learn and Mautic.
Integration of Monkey Learn and Mautic can increase efficiency in an e-commerce business. In the first part, we will discuss how to integrate Monkey Learn with Mautic. In the second part, we will discuss about benefits of integration of Monkey Learn and Mautic.
Monkey Learn can be integrated with Mautic through Zapier. Zapier is a top that allows you to connect different tops together. It’s a great top for those who want to automate tasks, especially those related to marketing. Integration between Monkey Learn and Mautic can be done as fplows:
· First, you need to click on the “Create a new Zap” button on the Zapier home page.
· Next, choose the “MonkeyLearn <=> Mautic” integrations from the drop down list.
· You will see a list of possible integrations with Monkey Learn and Mautic. From this, select the “New Email” option under the “Mautic” section. You can also select “New Comment or Message” if you want to create a zap that sends notifications upon receiving a comment or message.
· Now, you need to select which trigger will allow you to send data to MonkeyLearn. You can use the “New Comment or Message” option if you want to create a zap that sends notifications upon receiving a comment or message. If you want to create a zap that sends notifications for new email, then select “New Email” option.
· Next, you need choose MonkeyLearn as your action app. To do this, scrpl down the list of triggers and choose MonkeyLearn as your action app.
· Next, you need to select which action should be performed on MonkeyLearn. The possible actions are. “Create New Custom List”, “Create New Custom Category”, and “Create New Custom Tag”. Select which option you want to use according to what you want to accomplish. The last step is to configure your data and how it should be sent to MonkeyLearn. For this, you need to use the fields below the “Select Action” option. You can add more than one field but you need to separate them with a comma (for example, $email1, $email2. Then add what you want each field to be called on MonkeyLearn (for example, $name1. As an example, if someone emails their comments on your Facebook page then $email1 will be set as “Facebook Comments” while $name1 will be set as “John Doe”. These settings indicate that when someone comments on your Facebook page then they will be tagged as “John Doe” on MonkeyLearn and their name will appear on the custom category called “Facebook Comments”.
· After this, you need to click on “Save + Continue” button.
· Then, you need to click on the “+ New Step” option on the bottom right corner of your screen. This will open a new window that lets you set up what happens after the data sent from Zapier is received by MonkeyLearn. For this purpose, we recommend you use an email template feature in Mautic (see image below. This way, users who did not respond to your initial email will receive another email with a request for feedback directly from monkey learn. Note that when doing this method, you need to enable the “Email Templates” option from under Interaction tab from Settings in Mautic. This way, all users will receive an email with a link to MonkeyLearn feedback form with preset options for them to fill out their information directly from their email inboxes. See image below:
After setting up your action in Zapier, it is important that you check if everything works properly before using it in practice. To test if everything works properly in practice, fplow these steps:
· First, create a new contact in Mautic. For example, use the “Contact Form 7” plugin from your WordPress website and fill out some information from this contact form from your WordPress website.
· After this, visit your Zapier dashboard and go into the zap that you created earlier by clicking on “Zaps” under the Dashboard menu item in the left sidebar menu of your Zapier dashboard page. Then select the zap that contains your signup form and click on its name in order to visit that specific zap in its own page (see image below. Then click on that specific zap in order to see its details in that page (see image below. Now enter the information that should be sent to MonkyLearn through that form by filling out the form fields just like how other people would do it when they fill out that form (see image below):
After finishing this step, check if everything works properly by clicking on Run Zaps button at the top right corner of your screen (see image below):
The process to integrate Monkey Learn and Mautic may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.