Microsoft Outlook is a web-based suite of webmail that helps you to connect all of your messages, contacts, tasks, and appointments in one convenient place.
marketing platform for growing companies. Attract more visitors, build lists, nurture & close sales with one integrated software.
It's easy to connect Microsoft Outlook + Omnisend without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers at a specified time before an event in your calendar starts.
Triggers when an event is added to you selected calendar.
Triggers every time a new contact is added.
Triggers whenever a new email is received.
Triggers every time an event is updated.
Triggers when new contact is created.
Triggers when a new custom event is created.
Triggers when a contact is unsubscirbed by email.
Create a new contact to your Office 365 account.
Create an event directly on your designated calendar.
Send an email from your Outlook account.
Creates a new subscriber or updates an existing subscriber
Microsoft has been a dominant player in the software industry for more than three decades. It remains the world’s most valuable brand, with a value of $92.4 billion in 2016. Microsoft’s business is divided into several segments, which include Windows, Surface, gaming, productivity, search, cloud, apps and services, and advertising. The company’s flagship product is the Windows operating system, which is available across a wide range of devices from desktop PCs to smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, connected cars and other devices.
Microsoft Outlook is an e-mail client developed by Microsoft. It was first released on October 25, 1997, bundled with the Microsoft Office suite. Since then, it has gone through several distinct major releases which provide new features and functionality. The first web-based version of Outlook was introduced in 2000. Microsoft also releases mobile versions of Outlook for iOS, Android and Windows 10 Mobile. These were initially separate applications; however, they were later unified into a single app on all platforms besides Windows 10 Mobile.
Omnisend is an email marketing platform that allows merchants to send transactional emails to their customers. Merchants can use Omnisend to organize their customer data and create segmented lists. Tops allow merchants to send email newsletters and targeted offers via email. There is no fee for using Omnisend’s transactional email service. Recipients can choose to unsubscribe from promotional emails at any time.
Integration of Microsoft Outlook and Omnisend enables merchants to connect their email marketing program with their existing merchant account without additional cost or hassle. This integration is simple to set up and provides many benefits to merchants including:
– Access to a larger vpume of customer data for email marketing programs
– Reduction in costs of sending emails to customers, as well as in the amount of time spent creating list segments and newsletters
– Marketing automation in addition to regular transactional emails
– The ability to measure the effectiveness of different marketing campaigns in real time based on customer behavior
Merchants who use Microsoft Outlook and Omnisend enjoy several benefits when running their businesses online. These benefits include:
– Greater customer knowledge by having access to customer data from both their merchant account and their email marketing program in one place
– More responsive customer engagement by being able to send timely promotional emails that are relevant to specific customer needs or preferences
– An increase in sales conversion rates by being able to send targeted emails that offer relevant products or services to customers who have shown interest in them in the past
– A reduction in costs by being able to segment lists more easily so that only relevant customers receive promotional emails from merchants, thus improving click-through rates and reducing overall list size
The process to integrate Microsoft Outlook and Omnisend may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.