Gmail is the free, web-based email service from Google. Gmail's mail storage, search, and conversation features save you time and keep your messages secure.
Webex Teams is an app that brings people together to move work forward effectively. Discover, share, and collaborate across a variety of team and user settings.Webex Messaging Integrations
Gmail + Webex MessagingCreate Space to Cisco Webex Teams from New Attachment in Gmail Read More...
Gmail + Webex MessagingDelete Space in Cisco Webex Teams when New Attachment is created in Gmail Read More...
Gmail + Webex MessagingUpdate Space Title in Cisco Webex Teams when New Attachment is created in Gmail Read More...
Gmail + Webex MessagingPost Message (Plain Text) in Cisco Webex Teams when New Attachment is created in Gmail Read More...
Gmail + Webex MessagingPost Message (Markdown) in Cisco Webex Teams when New Attachment is created in Gmail Read More...
It's easy to connect Gmail + Webex Messaging without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers whenever a new attachment is received (trigger is initiated once per attachment).
Triggers when a new e-mail appears in the specified mailbox.
Triggers when you receive a new email that matches a search string you provide.
Triggers when you receive a new email in a label.
Triggers everytime you receive a new email and Starmark it within two days.
Triggers every time a new thread starts.
Triggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.
Draft a new email message(but don't send).
Creates a new label.
Draft a new email message & send it.
Creates Cisco Webex Teams space.
Deletes Cisco Webex Teams space.
Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.
Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.
Updates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.
Gmail is a web-based email service offered by Google.
Webex messenger is a messaging system on top of the Webex platform.
(1. Users can chat with individuals or groups.
(2. Each chat message sent, received or viewed is visible in all of the user’s Webex applications and devices.
(3. Users can choose to chat directly from the email message they are reading, or they can open the chat through the new chat menu item in the Webex topbar.
(4. Users also have options to share documents, video, or audio right from the chat window. A user can either “drag & drop” a file into the window, or send it immediately if it is already on the computer.
(1. With Google Calendar integrated with Webex Messaging, users can get more organized by scheduling meetings from Gmail. Users will now be able to schedule meetings from both Gmail and their mobile device. Using the calendar feature in Gmail allows users to see multiple calendars in one place, allowing them to easily manage appointments, events and tasks without switching between different applications. Also, users can invite others to an event directly from their Gmail inbox. From the invitation, recipients will be able to add themselves to the event and specify whether they will attend or not.
(2. Google Docs can be accessed through Webex Messenger. Users can initiate a chat while they are working on a document in Google Docs, so they have a way to communicate with team members when they are editing documents together. When users open a PDF file in Google Docs they are now given the option to open it in Google Docs Reader or download it as a PDF. This feature allows users to see what is happening in the file online and get updates when other users are editing. If a user opens a Microsoft Office file in Google Docs, he/she will be able to edit the file in compatible formats such as OpenDocument but will not be able to edit Office files directly within Google Docs. All Office files will still show up as attachments in Google Docs (as they do today), but users will no longer be able to open them directly within Google Docs. However, users will be able to view Office files in their original format and access them from Google Docs. This is part of Google’s goal of encouraging users to move away from proprietary formats so that everyone can share and view files more easily.
The process to integrate Gmail and Webex Messaging may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.