ConvertKit is an email marketing software that helps online creators earn a living through email marketing.
Zoho Subscriptions is Zoho's first-of-its-kind product which helps tracking subscriptions and delivering services to small / medium sized businesses across the globe. It enables users to effectively manage their businesses across different geographies.Zoho Subscriptions Integrations
Zoho Subscriptions + ConvertKitCreate or Update Purchase from ConvertKit from Payment Success to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + ConvertKitAdd Subscriber to Form in ConvertKit when Payment Success is added to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + ConvertKitAdd Tag to Subscriber in ConvertKit when Payment Success is added to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + ConvertKitRemove Tag From Subscriber in ConvertKit when Payment Success is added to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + ConvertKitCreate or Update Purchase from ConvertKit from Cancel Subscription to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
It's easy to connect ConvertKit + Zoho Subscriptions without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a subscription occurs on a specific form.
Triggers when a new purchase is added to your account.
Triggers when a new subscriber is confirmed within your account (has completed any applicable double opt-ins).
Triggers when a specific tag is added to a subscriber.
Triggers when a subscription is canceled
Triggers when a new Invoice is created
Triggers when a new subscription is created
Triggers when a payment received successfully
Subscribe someone to a specific form.
Add a subscriber to a specific tag.
Adds a purchase to a subscriber, or updates an existing purchase.
Remove a specific tag from a subscriber if they have it.
Create a new subscription. To create a subscription for a new customer, you have to pass the customer object. To create a subscription for a existing customer pass the customer_id of that customer.
ConvertKit is a company that provides email marketing services. It was founded by Nathan Barry in 2013.
Zoho Subscriptions is an online business application for managing subscriptions and billing. It integrates with third-party apps such as ConvertKit.
ConvertKit and Zoho Subscriptions both integrate with each other to provide users with a better experience. Both companies offer users different features to help them manage their lists and subscribers more effectively.
ConvertKit offers its users several features that help them manage their subscribers and create better marketing campaigns. These features include:
– Advanced segmentation and tagging. ConvertKit allows its users to group their subscribers into categories based on their interests. This helps the user create specific marketing campaigns using tags or segments. For example, a user can tag all the subscribers who subscribed to his list because of his blog posts about photography under “photography”. The user can then create a separate marketing campaign based on this segment.
– Custom fields. ConvertKit allows its users to create custom fields that they can then use to capture data from their subscribers. This data can be used later to market products and services to the subscriber. For example, a user can create a custom field and ask his subscribers what their favorite action movie is and then market the next action movie he releases.
– Automation. ConvertKit allows users to create automated actions based on triggers from subscribers. For example, a user can automate an action based on an event such as someone subscribing to his podcast. The automation event can be as simple as adding a newsletter signup form to his website or as complex as sending back an email thanking the subscriber for signing up for his newsletter.
– Simple design. ConvertKit’s design is very simple and easy to navigate. This makes it appealing to its users as they will not have a hard time navigating through the software’s features.
– Tracking. ConvertKit allows its users to track all statistics related to their subscribers. These statistics can be used by the user to improve his marketing campaigns and make them more effective. Some of the statistics that can be tracked include open rates, click through rates, unsubscribe rates, bounce rates, etc..
– Flexible pricing plans. ConvertKit offers users three different pricing plans – Basic ($29/month), Pro ($49/month. and Premium ($199/month. – to choose from depending on their needs.
Zoho Subscriptions is a subscription management top that allows its users to manage their customers’ subscriptions efficiently and easily. Some of the features that Zoho Subscriptions offers includes:
– Customer service. Users can create support tickets for their customers to help them spve any problems they are facing while using the product/service they purchased from the user. Once created, the support ticket uses an internal messaging system to message the customer directly on his account page on Zoho Subscriptions. It also allows users to create FAQs for their customer base so that they can inform them about the services they offer and how to use it effectively.
– Transaction management. Zoho Subscriptions lets its users keep track of all the transactions made by their customers. This helps the user maintain accurate records of all of his sales which he can use later to create reports or use it for taxes. Zoho Subscriptions also allows users to import transactions from PayPal, Stripe, AuthorizeNet, Sage Pay, etc…. This makes it easier for him to keep track of his sales since he does not need to worry about importing all the data manually.
– Customer portal. Customers who subscribe to products/services through Zoho Subscriptions get access to a customer portal where they can view their transaction history, find out about exclusive discounts, use customer support tickets, etc…. This helps them keep track of all subscription-related information at one place instead of having to search multiple places for this information. It also helps the user maintain good relations with his customers since he is able to stay connected with them through this platform even when he is not physically present.
– Hosting options. Zoho Subscriptions allows its users two hosting options – self-hosted or cloud-based – depending on their requirements. Self-hosted option is recommended for big enterprises who have very high traffic vpumes. Cloud-based option is recommended for small businesses who have low traffic vpumes or are just starting out with their business/website. The cloud-based option does not require any additional server management costs since it is hosted by Zoho Subscriptions itself. The user will only pay a fixed monthly fee for using this option rather than paying additional costs every time he wants to increase capacity or change server hosts.
– Notifications. Zoho Subscriptions also allows its users to send notifications to their customers after they make a purchase/subscription with them. For example, if a user sells domain names online, he can send notifications informing his customers about new domain name registrations available for purchase or renewal through his website. This helps him keep his customers informed about his business activities and encourage them to make future transactions through him.
The process to integrate 403 Forbidden and 403 Forbidden may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.