ConvertKit is an email marketing software that helps online creators earn a living through email marketing.
Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day. Discover the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations that product enthusiasts are talking about.Product Hunt Integrations
Product Hunt + ConvertKitCreate or Update Purchase to ConvertKit from New Product in Product Hunt Read More...
Product Hunt + ConvertKitAdd Subscriber to Form in ConvertKit when New Product is created in Product Hunt Read More...
Product Hunt + ConvertKitAdd Tag to Subscriber in ConvertKit when New Product is created in Product Hunt Read More...
Product Hunt + ConvertKitRemove Tag From Subscriber in ConvertKit when New Product is created in Product Hunt Read More...
Gmail + ConvertKitCreate or Update Purchase to ConvertKit from New Attachment in Gmail Read More...
It's easy to connect ConvertKit + Product Hunt without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a subscription occurs on a specific form.
Triggers when a new purchase is added to your account.
Triggers when a new subscriber is confirmed within your account (has completed any applicable double opt-ins).
Triggers when a specific tag is added to a subscriber.
Triggers when any new product is posted.
Subscribe someone to a specific form.
Add a subscriber to a specific tag.
Adds a purchase to a subscriber, or updates an existing purchase.
Remove a specific tag from a subscriber if they have it.
ConvertKit is a web-based email marketing top developed by Nathan Barry and David Wheeler. It was launched on March 9, 2014, as the first product of ConvertKit, Inc.
The application is designed for bloggers and content creators who wish to send bulk email messages to their subscribers. It offers numerous automation features, whereby users can have the software automatically send out messages at set times or when certain criteria are met.
ConvertKit’s user interface is classified as minimalist.
Product Hunt is a website that enables users to submit various tech products along with other relevant news. Users are then able to upvote the productsews they like best. Each day, the top product is named “the daily product”. The submission process invpves users playing a game of tag. This means that users must subscribe to the email list of whoever submits the product in order to play the game of tag.
It seems that there is a lot of potential for integration between ConvertKit and Product Hunt in terms of benefits and uses. Although the two companies do offer different services, they both provide ways in which people can share and discover new products and services. This could be used in a variety of ways, such as:
(1. As a way to check out what might be new in the tech world (especially if you’re not aware of all the latest apps and services that are available.
(2. As a way to find new email marketing tops (since ConvertKit is an email marketing top.
(3. As a way to find new tops in general (since Product Hunt features a wide range of products and services.
(4. As a way to establish your presence within the tech world (since Product Hunt is a very popular website.
(5. As a way to gain more exposure for your company (since Product Hunt receives a lot of traffic.
(6. As a way to get feedback about your product (since Product Hunt allows you to create discussions about your product.
There are many benefits that can be derived from the integration of ConvertKit and Product Hunt. These include:
(1. The ability to make a profit through advertising on Product Hunt. For example, ConvertKit could advertise its service on Product Hunt in order to attract more users. However, one must pay a fee in order to advertise their product on Product Hunt.                            
(2. The ability to gain more exposure for your company via Product Hunt. This is because Product Hunt receives a lot of traffic, which can help you get more users for your product. In fact, many products have been made successful thanks to being featured on Product Hunt.
The process to integrate ConvertKit and Product Hunt may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.