ActiveCampaign is the leading all-in-one marketing automation platform that provides advanced email marketing automation, web tracking, and analytics, empowering your team to send beautiful emails that grow revenue, recruiting tools that attract top talent, and lead scoring.
Gravity Forms is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to design and publish forms on your site. You can easily add contact forms, quizzes, and surveys to your website using this plugin.Gravity Forms Integrations
ActiveCampaign + Gravity FormsNew Entry in Gravity Forms when New or Updated Contact is created in ActiveCampaign Read More...
ActiveCampaign + Gravity FormsSubmit Form in Gravity Forms when New or Updated Contact is created in ActiveCampaign Read More...
ActiveCampaign + Gravity FormsNew Entry in Gravity Forms when New Contact Note is created in ActiveCampaign Read More...
ActiveCampaign + Gravity FormsSubmit Form in Gravity Forms when New Contact Note is created in ActiveCampaign Read More...
Gravity Forms + ActiveCampaignAdd Contact Note in ActiveCampaign when Form Submission is added to Gravity Forms Read More...
It's easy to connect ActiveCampaign + Gravity Forms without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new contact note is added.
Triggers when a account is added or existing account's details are updated.
Triggers when a new contact is added or existing contact's details are updated.
Triggers when a new specified form is submitted.
Adds new contact note.
Creates a new contact.
Update an existing contact.
Creates a new form entry.
Creates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.
ActiveCampaign is a marketing automation platform. It allows you to put an opt-in form on your website which cplects the email addresses of your visitors. You can use this email address to build a marketing list that you can then send targeted marketing messages, such as a newsletter or a product update, to your users. The purpose of this marketing automation is to grow your business by increasing the number of leads and trial users of your product.
Gravity Forms is a WordPress plugin which allows you to create contact forms on your website. With Gravity Forms, you will be able to get more leads from your website. In addition, Gravity Forms also has some other features such as lead capture, subscription forms, payment forms, etc.
If you want to integrate ActiveCampaign and Gravity Forms, then you should know that Gravity Forms comes with ActiveCampaign Add-on. To install it, you need to fplow these steps:
– Go to Plugins > Add New in the left menu of WordPress
– Search for “Active Campaign” and click Install Now button
– Then click Activate Plugin & Setup Form in the pop-up window
– Fplow the instructions in the above two steps to finish the installation process. When it is done, go to Integrations > ActiveCampaign > Create New Account and enter your ActiveCampaign account details in the pop-up window and click the Save Changes button in the bottom right corner of your WordPress dashboard. That’s it! You just integrated two plugins! Isn’t that easy? 🙂
There are many benefits of integrating ActiveCampaign and Gravity Forms such as:
– Save time. With Gravity Forms and ActiveCampaign, you don’t need to set up any opt-in forms manually on your site. You can easily create a new form with the desired design and copy. Then, choose how many subscribers you want to generate and simply let Gravity Forms and ActiveCampaign do all work for you… No coding needed! 🙂
– Smart forms. If you haven’t tried Gravity Forms yet, then you probably didn’t know that Gravity Forms has many smart features such as conditional logic and conditional fields that allow you to customize your forms easily. That means you can create advanced forms with advanced features without having to write any code! 🙂
– Personalized content. With ActiveCampaign, you can send customized emails to your contacts based on their interests or behaviors. Therefore, you will be able to provide relevant information every time you send an email to them. For example, if you send an email about discount to customers who like discounts, they will be more interested in it than someone who doesn’t like discounts at all… Right? 😉
The process to integrate ActiveCampaign and Gravity Forms may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.