How to Create a Chatbot in Salesforce?
Regardless of their scale and size, most businesses have acknowledged the need for a chatbot for greater productivity and enhanced customer experience. We have written multiple blogs about how chatbots work for a business. Today, however, we are going to talk about something specific, something that brings together two of the most useful applications - Salesforce and chatbots. Chatbots are comparatively a newer technology and have often been considered too complicated and expensive for smaller businesses. Appy Pie Chatbot is a no-code platform that lets you create your own chatbots without worrying about coding or a big budget.
Table of Contents
IntroductionSalesforce is one of the most popular CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms used by marketing, sales, service, and IT departments in businesses of all sizes. However, as the business grows and you need to scale up, it may become cumbersome to handle it all without getting additional people on board. However, you can prevent this from happening while saving yourself a lot of money by integrating a chatbot in Salesforce.
What is a chatbot?A chatbot is a piece of technology that simulates a human conversation with the user. In this case, the customer or the user gets to have a conversation with a computer instead of a sales rep or a customer support executive. A chatbot can help in multiple ways, like reducing the workload on the customer support agents by answering the common queries and even automating certain tasks like booking appointments, sending leads to your email, etc.
Why do you need a Salesforce chatbot?Chatbots make the lives of sales and customer support teams a whole lot easier, but there are some very critical reasons why you need a Salesforce chatbot for your business.
- Quick case deflection Chatbots on Salesforce can answer the basic queries quickly so that not every single query or issue is not converted into a new ticket.
- Low waiting times Customers are not going to wait too long for an answer or a resolution. Integrating a chatbot in Salesforce improves the customer experience by reducing the waiting time for the customers.
- Reduces load on agents By taking care of the simpler queries and the frequently asked questions, chatbots take on a big chunk of the work that would otherwise pile up on the customer service agents.
- Smart responses An intelligent chatbot or an answerbot can be trained to respond to customer queries intelligently while letting the agents focus on the more complex issues.
- Smooth agent handovers Of course, not every query can be answered by a chatbot. A well-designed chatbot can smoothly transition the conversation to a live agent in case it cannot provide the appropriate answers.
What is Einstein chatbot?Salesforce Einstein bot is a one-of-a-kind comprehensive AI for CRM. Einstein helps your company become an AI-first company to help you become smarter and more predictive about customers and their behavior.
- Sales opportunities are easier to anticipate so that you can not only meet but exceed customer expectations.
- By predicting the next customer issue, the customer service department can resolve cases even before they actually happen.
- It is easier to come up with an evolved marketing journey while offering a personalized experience.
- With Einstein, IT departments can embed intelligence everywhere and create smarter apps for internal use and customers.
How to create a chatbot in Salesforce?Creating a chatbot may seem to be a massive task with loads of coding that requires coding skills and probably years of experience. It is somewhat true when you are planning to create a chatbot from scratch. However, with the evolution and advancement of no-code technology, creating your own chatbot has become much easier. Appy Pie Chatbot lets you b build your chatbot in minutes, and all you have to do is follow the simple steps below:
- Enter the name of your Salesforce bot. Choose a name that you want for your Salesforce AI chatbot. Next, you can choose a chatbot template that best suits your chatbot. You can choose an Inquiry Bot to fill in inquiry forms, an Appointment Bot to book appointments, an Answer Bot to help your clients engage with a virtual assistant for product-based queries, or any other chatbot template that works for you.
- Customize your chatbot A generic chatbot will come across as impersonal and mechanical. However, on the Appy Pie Chatbot platform, you can customize every tiny element of the chatbot, including the script, the avatar on the chatbot, the name, the color scheme, font, and anything else you want! It means you have a chatbot that belongs with the rest of your brand image and marketing material.
- Automate ticketing You can simply click on a button to automatically convert any incoming chats into tickets on your Salesforce account. In this way, you can make sure that none of the customer messages fall through the cracks. You can also create an efficient system for lead generation this way.
- Integrate chatbot on Salesforce Add the Salesforce plugin with a click and let your customers connect with you through a chatbot. It increases your customer responsiveness and enables you to increase your overall service level with prompt and accurate responses without spending a lot of time providing them with repetitive answers.
ConclusionSalesforce is one of the most popular CRM platforms among businesses of all sizes and scales. However, as the business grows, it can feel a little overwhelming to follow through and handle all the business, new leads, and customer conversations. When you add a Salesforce chatbot into the equation, you get to elevate your internal productivity and efficiency while increasing the overall level of customer service. Would you like to add something to the post above? Let us know in the comments section below. I’d love to hear what you think!
- Why you need an app and why you don’t?
- 6 Best Free Movie Websites Online in 2023 – A Complete List
- How to Design a Perfect Menu for your Restaurant or Cafe?
- Top 10 Best Intercom Integrations for Customer Support in 2022
- Facebook Cover Photo Size: The Ultimate Guide
- How To Use Apple’s Developer Documentation for Fun and Profit
- Lilac Color: All You Need to Know
- Teal Color Guide: Meaning, Symbolism, and Shades
- 10 Best Zoom Integrations for Collaboration & Increased Productivity in 2022
- Conceptual Design: Unveiling the Essence – A Guide to Mastering Ideation