Top 17 Webinar Platforms for Your Business in 2021
Webinars are increasing in popularity, and a lot of companies across multiple sectors or industries use webinars as a content marketing tool. If hosted well, webinars give you the chance to build a more personal relationship with your audience while giving them a detailed information about your product/service and analyze how it benefits them or suits their requirements. The majority of marketers and sales leaders say a webinar is the best way to generate quality leads. Hosting a successful webinar requires a lot of work and planning at a detailed level. They require an excellent topic, spotless presentation, and a well-thought-out promotion strategy. Here is our detailed post to help you learn all about webinar and how to create a good one.Though, creating a webinar requires a lot of planning and legwork, picking the best webinar platform is without any doubt one of the most important parts of hosting a webinar. The market is flooded with the dozens of options to choose from; however, you should choose the one that makes the most sense for your business. In this article, we’ll walk you through the best webinar platforms available on the market.
Here is the list of top 17 Webinar Software of 2021
- Zoho Webinars
- Webinars OnAir
#1 GoToWebinarTrusted by millions of the businesses, GoToWebinar is designed to remove the headache and hassle involved in hosting a webinar. Whether you want to host a webinar for marketing, training, or corporate communications, GoToWebinar can make it super success. It comes with a range of features helping businesses to take their webinar marketing strategies to the next level.It can be a good option for businesses that hosts multiple sessions a day or week with lots of people. Also, this webinar platform provides a lot of useful and helpful guides to help out the clients who do not have much experience in webinar.
- Archives your past webinars in no time
- Video sharing and breakout rooms to split up your audience
- Perfection for marketing, training, or corporate communications webinars
- Provides customers insights which you can use to make personal connections with your audience and drive your business
- Provides detailed reports to see how things went and which channels drove signups
- Email notifications to remind people about your webinar event
- Easily integrates with multiple CRMs and marketing tools
Who is this best for?...............…companies with large audience.
#2 EverWebinarEverWebinar is a powerful webinar tool that helps you to build email marketing lists with a purpose. It includes analytics and tracking, helping you to draft highly effective marketing strategies.It also allows users to schedule and automate their webinar footage to play at set interval. The company also provides in-depth resources on creating webinars and using EverWebinar.
- Allows users to schedule webinar to replay at set times throughout the day, e.g.: every day at 11:00 pm
- Plays a pre-recorded video with live chat enabled
- Provides a detailed insights on the performance of your webinar strategy
- Seamlessly integrates with ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, MailChimp and other email marketing platforms
- Email and SMS reminders are included
Who is this best for?...............…businesses who want to build email leads.
#3 ClickMeetingClickMeeting is a great webinar tool that features a range of tools you need to host the great webinars. It lets you create polls and surveys, has chat features, and allows screen sharing.This webinar tool comes with a variety of plans based on the number of attendees, max. up to 5000 attendees.
- Reports and analytics on your webinar attendance rates and other metrics
- It also allows desktop sharing
- Users can record their webinars
- It allows you to engage viewers with dynamic presentations, interactive whiteboard, videos and live chat
- Its sub-accounts feature allows you to assign webinar duties to different individuals in your team
- You can also record webinars and download them for sharing
- Reports and analytics on your webinar attendance rates and other metrics.
Who is this best for?...............…companies looking for a scalable, out-of-the-box platform to organize huge online events.
#4 WebinarJamA webinar tool built with robust Broadcast Distribution Technology, WebinarJam offers amazing features and functionality for a very low price. It is more like a traditional webinar platform designed for live events so there’s no automation or scheduling with this tool.It has a wide variety of features like HD video, multiple presenters, slick customer-facing interface and an easy presenter dashboard. It’s best for communicating with viewers via live chat during the webinar.
- Sends alerts/notifications to registrants
- Event management, live chat, multi hosts, on-demand webinars
- Q & A, Reporting/Analytics
- Screen sharing, social media promotion
- Webinar rooms protected by password
- Allows users to insert pre-recorded video into your webinars for presentation purposes
Who is this best for?...............…those who highly rely on webinars to sell their products or services.
#5 WebExWebEx is an amazing webinar platform meant for team collaboration. It enables users to meet up to 40,000 attendees. Therefore, it is best for the large companies with a huge customer base across the globe. It has a lot of powerful features to help your webinars stand out.
- Interactive whiteboard and other tools for collaboration
- Instant screen-sharing, live chat, Q&A, etc.
- Up to 40,000 attendees
- Automated calls inviting people to attend your webinar
- Users can record their event
- Compatible with all browsers
- Easy to use and understand
- Best service and support.
Who is this best for?...............…professionals looking for video conferencing solution for larger audiences.
#6 Zoho WebinarsZoho Webinars is part of the Zoho Meetings software. It is an effective web conferencing solution built for effective and hassle free business collaboration. Zoho Webinars is a browser-based solution means attendees need not to download it to attend a meeting or webinar.It is able to manage everything, right from small interactive meetings to large engaging webinars. Its multi-user account and co-branding features help you stay with your brands.
- Attendee registration using link
- Embed registration widget on your website or blog
- Add to calendars for both attendees and organizers
- Reminder email settings
- Screen/application sharing
- Video/audio broadcasting and collaboration
- Hosts and participants can dial in from anywhere in the world
- Record webinar and share with anyone
- The pricing is affordable for all plans
Who is this best for?...............…small businesses or marketers with fewer participants on webinars.
#7 DemioDemio is one of the easiest and most affordable online webinar software available. It is browser based which means you or your participants do not have to download or install anything to join.With Demio, you can preload content like presentations and video to share them in your webinar. It records every session automatically in the cloud as an HD .mp4 file.
- Available with a plan ranging from 100 attendees to 1000 attendees
- You can share your screen, conduct polls and surveys, and more
- Records your webinars automatically
- Analytics tool to get insights on your audience
- Users have the option to send private messages to event coordinators or public messaging visible to everyone
- 24/7 technical support is available, even at the most basic level
Who is this best for?...............…businesses who want to increase their sales through inbound marketing.
#8 Webinars OnAirWebinars OnAir is another cost-effective webinar solution available on the market. It comes with a range of features that you need to plan, create, schedule, promote, and run a successful webinar. It is easy to use and allows users to create a webinar in just 3 simple steps.You can quickly create paid-webinar where your attendees pay via Paypal. With Webinars OnAir, you can also re-direct your attendees to the end of your webinar ensuring that they see what you want them to see.
- Allows organizers to instantly schedule webinars
- View previously scheduled webinars
- View the number of registrants for an upcoming webinar
- Share a Webinar registration link via email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook and more
- Allows you to share a document from your favorite cloud storage app
- Chat with other panelists and organizers
- Share your offers with your attendees with just one click
Who is this best for?...............…businesses or marketers who need webinar marketing on a budget.
#9 AnyMeetingAnyMeeting is the leading web hosting tool that gives you everything you need to hold engaging and effective webinars. This platform offers an intuitive interface and basic tools for hosting a successful webinar. It serves all the conferencing needs of small business -- from web, video and phone conferencing to large webinars.Easy to use, AnyMeeting comes with the standard features of screen sharing and document uploading while in the conference. It is completely web-based solution and runs inside a web browser.
- Allows custom registration
- Integrated social media marketing
- Screen, presentation, document and video sharing
- Multiple presentation mode and audience engagement tools
- Meeting recordings & storage
- Live polling, hand raising, and feedback
- Support for up to 2000 attendees
- Post webinar analytics and follow up tools
- Lighting fast and super easy to use
- 6-way video conferencing.
Who is this best for?...............…small business with tight marketing budget.
#10 ON24ON24 is a cloud-based webinar marketing platform that helps organizations to connect with their audiences through data-rich content. It enables users to manage their marketing, training and communication activities like never before.The ON24 platform powers webinars that delivers the engagement and data businesses need to grow. It is available on a monthly subscription and support is provided via phone and online help desk.
- Easy to learn, user friendly, and reliable
- Allows you to personalize reminder emails, including branding, text editing, etc.
- Manage and publish libraries of upcoming and on-demand webinars and multimedia content
- Gives audience the flexibility to self-educate by quickly finding content by filtering them via topic
- Allows users to understand content performance to optimize programs
- Provides unified reporting and analysis across every audience interaction at the asset
- Easily organize and publish multimedia assets
Who is this best for?...............…businesses that want to collect actionable customer insights to make smarter business decisions.
#11 LivestormLivestorm is browser-based webinar software that can make your webinars simpler and smarter. The company offers several modules and tools for specific webinar styles, such as: live events, online courses, product demos, customer trainings, video podcasts, hiring sessions, and more.With attractive and users-friendly interface, Livestorm is widely used by companies of all sizes ranging from startups to Fortune 5000 companies. It has helped thousands of organizations all over the globe scale their sales, content marketing, and customer success. Livestorm has a free version that allows up to 10 viewers and 20 minutes for your webinars.
- Integrates with thousands of other apps, and you’re able to export any of your webinar data to Excel or a CSV
- Send automated reminders, status updates, and thank you letters
- Unlimited storage and the recordings are created automatically
- User interaction is easy with polls, questions, and a chat box
- You receive beautiful landing pages to get more people signed up
- Easily integrates with a range of email marketing tools
Who is this best for?...............…companies who want to fully automate their webinar marketing process.
#12 LivestreamLivestream is a livestreaming tool that is also useful as webinar software since it includes the ability to conduct a real-time moderated chat. It comes with a plethora of features that are required to host a great webinar for your business. Although, it can be used by all marketers, it is primarily aimed on those who have already built the relationship with their audience.
- All events are automatically recorded and stored in the cloud
- Unlimited storage, so you may save each of your events for the future
- Allows unlimited attendees
- Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube Live
- Pay-Per-View feature for monetizing events
- Can be embedded directly into your website
Who is this best for?...............…marketers or professionals who who have already built the relationship with their audience.
#13 ZoomZoom is one of the best webinar solutions for marketers and businesses who host relatively short webinars. At the basic level, users can host up to 100 participants and hold up to a 40-minute group meeting.Its video conferencing features include simultaneous screen share and you can set up breakout rooms. Zoom is easy to use and anyone without any tech skills can host webinars using it. Online support is available, even on the free plan.
- Simultaneous Screen Share for several attendees
- Works on all platforms and devices
- Mute/unmute speakers for full control over participants
- Polls, Q&As and live chat for engaging viewers
- Provides text captions for hard-of-hearing audiences
- Offers basic webinar features for free
Who is this best for?...............…marketers and businesses who host relatively short webinars.
#14 WebinarNinjaWebinarNinja is highly considered webinar tools available today. WebinarNinja is all in the cloud. Your attendees can join your webinar with any web browser, on desktop or any mobile device. It enables users to run live webinars, automated webinars, hybrid webinars, series & summits. WebinarNinja provides you with a comprehensive set of marketing tools to engage with your audience. And, it seamlessly integrates with range of marketing systems such as Infusionsoft and MailChimp. Whether you’re just getting started or have been doing webinars for a while, this webinar platform will help your business & brand grow.
- Live, Automated, Hybrid, Series or Summits, it's all inside
- Creates a webinar in just a seconds
- No juggling screens - everything on one screen
- No additional software needed with built in landing pages, email reminders & more
- Built with robust technology
- Fast, helpful support services for all users
Who is this best for?...............…businesses looking to increase their conversion rates through webinars.
#15 InstaWebinarInstaWebinar is one of the most recognized webinar platforms ideal for those who are new in webinar marketing. With InstaWebinar, you have up to 100 participants in a webinar without any time restrictions.There are no restrictions on the number of webinars you can have per day or per month. It lets you organize webinars that delivers the engagement and increase sales. No sign up! Simply install and Click the start button and begin your InstaWebinar.
- Instantly share your PowerPoint presentation and webcam to up to 100 participants
- Easily send an e-mail with a link for participants to join the webinar
- Participants can join on Windows, Mac, iPad/iPhone, or Android
- User friendly and easy to setup
- Geographic location of participants and instant graphs of live polls
- No sign-up and no credit card
- 100% FREE!
#16 MyOwnConferenceRated among the world’s top five best webinars and video conferencing software, MyOwnConference is ideal for marketing webinars, group training, online events, corporate communications and more, featuring a simple design and capacity for up to 1,000 attendees. The web-based platform supports 16 languages and allows up to ten people to broadcast simultaneously. No special software needs to be installed. You can host or your attendees can join your webinar with any web browser, on desktop or any mobile device. It also enables users to record and store their webinars and online training content for future use. One of the best things about this webinar software is that its user interface is fully customizable to match the organization’s branding and color schemes. MyOwnConference is a robust and feature-rich webinar platform.
- Audio and Video conferencing
- Desktop Sharing
- Records webinar in various formats-SD, HD, Full HD, Ultra HD (2K, 4K)
- Display of keynotes and documents
- You can easily integrate it into your company’s official website
- Supports 16 languages and allows up to 10 users broadcasting simultaneously
- Easily integrates with other apps
- The pricing is affordable for all plans
#17 LiveWebinarThough “webinar” is part of LiveWebinar’s name, that’s not the only thing this platform is capable of hosting. Versatility is one of the best offers of LiveWebinar, so whether you’re hosting a business meeting, interviewing or onboarding new employees, teaching the next generation or just hosting a webinar, you can do it all with just one platform. Enjoy multiple interactive features, a customizable interface and ease of use. In terms of pricing, LiveWebinar offers three basic packages along with a fully customizable Enterprise option. LiveWebinar first gives a free 14-day trial, and afterwards the user can choose to upgrade to one of three packages. The PRO package starts at $14.99/month, and with it users can host up to 100 participants with standard features (whiteboard, six hours of storage for recorded webinars, sub accounts, room branding and more). The BUSINESS package starts at $119.00/mo, the user can host webinars with up to 500 participants, and the package offers more advanced features: room presence manager, mass invitations, full HD recorder & recording editor, and storage shared with sub-accounts. Finally, the CUSTOM package lets users pick and choose the amount of participants they want to host and which features they’d like to have included. Pricing on this package is flexible and depends on the needs of the user. LiveWebinar also offers a 20% discount when a yearly subscription is purchased.
- Over 50 webinar room features offered, including whiteboards, breakout rooms, chat boxes, polls and tests, screen sharing, and more.
- Plenty of integrations offered with third party apps.
- You can record your webinars to keep for later redistribution or to turn into evergreen content. You have the ability to embed your webinar room on your own site.
- Brand your meeting room with your company’s logo and colors, creating a cohesive look.
- Upload presentations and other materials to your LiveWebinar account before the meetings and present them directly to your audience, rather than through screen sharing.
- Create your own registration and leads forms to collect information needed to generate email or client lists.
- As the host, you can implement your own security measures by adding a waiting room for your attendees, or turn on password or token passwords options to further secure your room.
What are the advantages of using LiveWebinar?
- No plugins or downloads needed.
- Highly versatile: has an interchangeable interface that can be used to host webinars or meetings (or anything in between!).
- Ease of use: the platform is highly intuitive, and has great interoperability as it works on all smart devices and major browsers.
- Users can set up sub accounts that are connected to one master account (useful in the case of a company where a boss sets up a master account and department heads each have a connected sub account).
- An Enterprise package is available for those who want something that 100% customizable and their own.
Which is the best webinar software for you?Webinar software is one of the best tools that lets you communicate with your clients, employees, and other associates when a physical meeting is not possible. However, when it comes to arranging a webinar, every business has different needs and requirements. With hundreds of options to choose from, finding the perfect platform is no easy task. Not all webinar tools will give you the desired results. So, before deciding on a webinar tool, you figure out what you need from it, then research for a tool that fits those needs.
- How to Create a Minimalistic Poster Design [9 Tips & Tricks]
- How to Improve Your Java Skills? [A Beginner’s Guide]
- 30 Best Movie Download Websites in 2024 – A Legal Guide [Includes Infographics]
- Top 20 Best Used Car Websites in India & Around the World
- Personalizing for Perfection: A Guide to Handling 20 Types of Customers
- What Is A Sales Invoice? Everything You Need to Know
- Emergence of AI-Design Tools: Transforming Creative Workflows
- Top 10 Workout Apps- How To Create a Workout App?
- Pepsi Logo: History, Meaning, and Glorious Evolution
- Create a Professional Email Signature: Definition, Tips & Best Practices