Adobe Sign vs. DocuSign: What’s the Best eSignature Solution in 2023?
Nowadays, businesses are cutting down their waste and the cost of paper they use for business operations. Businesses are now departing from wet signature to sign contracts and other documents online. The new question isn’t how to get contracts signed, but rather what to use to do so. eSignature software tools have become crucial in the document signing process for many small and medium-sized businesses.
Table of Content
Adobe Sign and DocuSign are two popular digital signature tools that facilitate business management through the creation, automation and signing of digital documents. They offer most of the features businesses need to get documents signed electronically. Both e-signature software offer features that will help you expedite your document workflow and close deals faster.
What is Adobe Sign?
Adobe Sign is a part of the Adobe cloud platforms and is widely regarded as the industry standard for online signatures. Adobe Sign integrates with various corporate software and offers a streamlined user experience.
With Adobe Sign, businesses can easily create, send and track digital signature forms. This digital signature software tool sends documents for signatures quickly and securely without asking recipients to print and scan them.
What is DocuSign?
DocuSign is one of the biggest names in the electronic signature industry. DocuSign can be integrated with a variety of different platforms using Appy Pie Connect and can be accessed on almost every device, making it quick and easy to sign contracts from anywhere in the world.
The platform is a fast and reliable way to sign agreements electronically, with strong safety and security measures in place to manage all kinds of electronic documents, including but not limited to contracts. It has a large number of customers and all of the core functionality required to sign contracts online.
Adobe Sign vs. DocuSign: Feature Comparison
- Ease of Use
Both Adobe Sign and DocuSign offer an easy and streamlined signature process, allowing anyone to access documents from anywhere and sign them with legally-binding digital signatures. You can use both to access and sign documents offline (unless the documents need online access to complete signatures) and easily upload and edit documents to be signed.
Adobe Sign’s features mainly focus on streamlining the signature process to cater to all kinds and sizes of organizations. It has excellent integrations and can seamlessly integrate with other members of the Adobe group, such as Adobe PDF, Adobe Acrobat, and even Adobe Creative Cloud, so you can store your documents.
DocuSign mainly focuses on simplifying the customer experience for both business and private users. Although lacking the backing of a large company, DocuSign also offers great integrations to cloud services and CRMs.
Both DocuSign and Adobe Sign follow industry-standard security practices to keep your information and documents safe and secure. DocuSign is transparent about what it does to keep your information safe, outlining everything in its DocuSign Security Brief. Adobe Sign directs security questions to Adobe’s Trust Center, without providing the details of their security management system.
DocuSign’s business plans start with the standard tier at $24.99 per month per user with up to three users. Upgrading to their business plan costs $39.99 per user per month, allowing for multiple users and adding the extra option of processing payments.
Adobe Sign’s pricing starts with a small business plan, which costs $34.99 per user per month and has no limit on users. Their business plan is $39.99 per user per month, which may seem like a small jump and customer service options, but it requires a three-year commitment.
Both Adobe Sign and DocuSign offer you access to branding options in business-level pricing tiers. Both provide you the option to add your logos, taglines, overall company branding, and custom messages to signees. They also offer advanced customization options for URLs, headers, and footers.
DocuSign even allows you to edit HTML and XML files to have complete control over your documents at the enterprise level. Adobe Sign also provides more branding options at a slightly lower price point, giving you templates to easily get you started on sending branded documents.
Top Adobe Sign Integrations
- Integrate Adobe Sign with WHMCS, so when a new invoice is created in WHMCS, an agreement will be sent from Adobe Sign
- Create workflow automation between Adobe Sign and Zoho Inventory, so whenever a new contact is created in Zoho Inventory, a new agreement will be sent from Adobe Sign
- Connect Adobe Sign and Constant Contact, an agreement will be sent from Adobe Sign when a new contact is created in Constant Contact
- Integrate Adobe Sign and Zoho Mail, so whenever a new email is created in Zoho Mail, a new agreement will be sent from Adobe Sign
Top DocuSign Integrations
- Integrate DocuSign with Google Drive, so when a signed document is created in DocuSign, it will be saved in Google Drive
- Connect DocuSign with ShipRocket, so whenever a new order is created in ShipRocket, a new signature request will be created in DocuSign
- Build workflow automation between DocuSign and Toggl, so every time there is a new time entry in Toggl, a new signature request will be created in DocuSign
- Integrate DocuSign with GitHub, so when there is a new commit in GitHub, a new signature request will be created in DocuSign
- Connect DocuSign and Freshworks CRM, so when a new appointment is created in Freshworks CRM, a new signature request will be created in DocuSign
Top Adobe Sign and DocuSign Integrations
- A new document will be sent from Adobe Sign when the status of an envelope is changed in DocuSign
- An envelope be sent from DocuSign when a new document is signed in Adobe Sign
ConclusionNow that you’ve learned extensive information about the two software, you can use Appy Pie’s well-renowned workflow automation platform Appy Pie Connect to integrate them with hundreds of apps. The third party API integration platform can be critical in completing objectives that aren’t achievable with the two platforms as is.
- Facebook Reels Explained- Tips for Creating Viral Videos in 2024
- How GDPR Would Enhance Website Design and Development?
- Revolutionize Customer Support with Live Chat for Your Website and App
- How Mobile Strategy Can Push In-Store Sales?
- Native vs Hybrid App Development – Choosing the Right Development Path for your App
- Best Free Hashtag Generator for Instagram, TikTok & Twitter
- How to Change Background Color on Instagram Story
- How to Make Your Restaurant an Instagram Sensation?
- 16 Best Inventory Management Software in 2024
- Customer Service Objectives: Definition and Key Elements of Good Customer Service