10 Best Trello Integrations for Efficient Task Management in 2022
Trello is a top-rated task management software that is known for its exceptional features. Its Kanban-style boards make the app the perfect tool for team collaboration, task planning, and progress tracking. It helps boost productivity and efficiency for professional as well as personal activities.
If you’re a regular user of Trello, you’ll already know how convenient an app it is. But did you know that you can expand your possibilities with the help of workflow automation? Appy Pie Connect, a market leader in the workflow automation software space, offers you hundreds of excellent Trello integrations that let you explore more opportunities to streamline your tasks and processes and improve your productivity further.
Here in this blog, we’ll look at some of the best Trello integrations you can find with Appy Pie Connect.
Trello and GitHub
GitHub is by far the largest and most popular platform for software development. It offers everything a developer needs to collaborate on coding, manage their projects, and successfully maintain an already created piece of code. The GitHub Trello integration with Appy Pie Connect will make your collaboration on software development projects more effective and, by granting quick access from one app to the other, save you much time and resources.
Best GitHub Trello integrations
- Create a GitHub issue for every new Trello card
- Create a GitHub issue for every moved Trello card
- Create GitHub issues for new Trello Card activities
- Update Issue in GitHub when a card is updated on Trello
Trello and TickTick
Integrate Tick with your Trello account to add time tracking and budget feedback into your project management workflow. You can connect your Trello Organization to your TickTick account and bring each Trello Board in as its own project. You can also invite the whole team with a quick user import.
Best TickTick Trello integrations
- Add a task to TickTick when a card is updated on Trello
- Add a new task to TickTick for every new notification on Trello
- Create a new task to TickTick if a new card is added to Trello
- Add a task to TickTick whenever a new activity is added to Trello
Trello and Notion
Both Trello and Notion are top-notch and feature-rich Task management tools. However, this integration is quite popular because Notion’s user interface is slightly better and smoother than Trello’s. Therefore, with this integration’s help, you can instantly import all the existing Trello tasks into Notion.
Best Notion Trello integrations
- Update Database Item in Notion when a card is updated on Trello
- Create Database Item to Notion from every new card added to Trello
- Update Database Item in Notion for every new notification on Trello
- Create Database Item to Notion for every new activity added to Trello
Trello and Shopify
Integrating Shopify and Trello can offer users multiple benefits, such as tracking tasks via Trello with the feature to open up an order page on Shopify when clicking on a Trello card. Once the user saves the order page, they can view the order history like it is on Shopify’s Dashboard.
Best Shopify Trello integrations
- Create Order to Shopify from every new card added to Trello
- Create Trello Cards for New Shopify Orders
- Create Customer to Shopify for every new activity added to Trello
- Create Custom Collection to Shopify from New Label Added to Card in Trello
Trello and Google Tasks
Connect Google Tasks and Trello in just a few clicks to set up a bi-directional flow of data and information. You can design, build, and automate anything for your work by integrating these two apps by creating automated visual workflows.
Best Trello Google Tasks integrations
- Create Task List from Google Tasks for every card is updated on Trello
- Create Card to Trello from New Task in Google Tasks
- Create Task List to Google Tasks from New Notification in Trello
Trello and Microsoft Outlook
If you use Microsoft Outlook for Windows, you can integrate any of your Trello boards’ calendars with Outlook to view your calendars and cards with due dates together in one place.
Best Microsoft Outlook integrations
- Create a contact from Microsoft Outlook for every card is updated on Trello
- Send an email in Microsoft Outlook if a new card is added to Trello
- Create an event to Microsoft Outlook for every new activity added to Trello
- Delete an event in Microsoft Outlook when Card Moved to List is added to Trello
Trello and Azure DevOps
Through this integration, users can create cards and lists in Trello in response to events from Azure DevOps. Stay ahead on your tasks by automatically creating, updating, and organizing them in Trello. Boost the efficiency of your business processes and automate your operations in Azure DevOps. Do much more by connecting Azure DevOps and Trello.
Best Azure DevOps and Trello integrations
- Create a work item from Azure DevOps for every card is updated on Trello
- Trigger a build in Azure DevOps for every new notification on Trello
- Add a link to a work item in Azure DevOps when New Label Added to Card is created in Trello
- Create a work item to Azure DevOps from New Comment in Card in Trello
Trello and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
The integration of Trello with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to keep track of your tasks and get notified in case of a new trigger or the completion of an existing task. This means that whenever your team members update the status of a task or assign a due date, you will get notified instantly. You can also add comments to the tasks to provide additional details about the project, enhancing team communication and coordination.
Best Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Trello integrations
- Create an item to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from every new notification in Trello
- Create customers to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from every new card added to Trello
- Create an employee to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for every new activity added to Trello
- Create an order line item to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from a new label added to a card in Trello
Trello and QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based accounting software that enterprises use to manage their income, expenses, payroll, accounting, and more. You can expand its capabilities significantly by integrating Trello with QuickBooks, allowing you to update QuickBook whenever a new update is made on Trello.
Best QuickBooks Online Trello integrations
- Create Customer to QuickBooks Online from New Notification in Trello
- Update Invoice in QuickBooks Online when a card is updated on Trello
- Create Sales Receipt to QuickBooks Online for every new activity added to Trello
Trello and Google Photos
Integrate Google Photos with Trello and automate various repetitive tasks to save time and effort. With the help of the Google Photos Trello integration, you can directly create and upload images onto Google Photos every time a new update is made on Trello.
Best Trello Google Photos integrations
- Create Album to Google Photos from New Board in Trello
- Upload Media in Google Photos for every new notification on Trello
Trello makes organizing and planning tasks much easier, and integrating other applications can significantly enhance workplace productivity and efficiency. These integrations, made possible with Appy Pie Connect, can help you expand your possibilities without investing heavily in technical resources. With more than 300 app integrations available, Connect is the go-to platform for creating meaningful workflow automation.
- Best Design Tools to Create Stunning Social Media Graphics
- Helping your business through COVID-19 with Appy Pie
- How To Select Right Colors For Your Brand?
- How Many Types of Pokémon Are There? [Types of Pokémon Characters]
- Land Your Marketing Emailers Directly In The Gmail Primary Tab
- Transforming App Development with Artificial Intelligence
- Key Benefits of Using Posters for Advertising
- 15 Best Zoho Desk Alternatives & Competitors in 2023
- Training Large Language Models: Delving Deep into Methodologies, Challenges, and Best Practices for Training LLMs
- The History of Google’s Logo
Most Popular Posts
- The Different ways to create Games on Roblox
By Saumya | October 30, 2023
- How to Increase Facebook Business Page Likes – Strategies and Measures
By Abhinav Girdhar | December 2, 2019
- 13 Best eCommerce Chatbots in 2023
By Neeraj Shukla | October 30, 2023
- Top 15 Reasons Why Live Chat Will Benefit Your Business
By Aasif Khan | August 9, 2022
- Peach Color: A Comprehensive Guide to Its History, Significance, Shades, and Usage
By Saumya | November 1, 2023