How to Create a Music Website for Free in 3 Easy Steps?
Follow these steps to create your own music website:
Choose your business name
Select a strong business name that suits your brand
Add your preferred features
Create an amazing Music website by adding your desired features without any coding
Publish your website
Test your website and launch it to bring your business online in just a few minutes
Free Music Website Builder to Make your own Music Website
Last Updated on October 6th, 2020
Appy Pie’s music website builder is the easiest to use platform and has numerous features that are sure to help you increase your audience reach like never before. Make a music website in just a few minutes with Appy Pie’s easy as pie DIY music website builder without any coding or technical knowledge.
What are the features you should add to make a brilliant Music Website?
Insanely easy to use, Appy Pie’s music website builder has an exhaustive list of useful features to meet all your expectations from your website and take it to the next level. Listed below are some of the most popular features used on music websites:
Add your SoundCloud playlists or stream radio, so that users can listen to your music through your website.
Talk about yourself and the music you’re into (or the music you make) to get users interested in the music and explore more on the website.
Add photos of your music event from Flickr, Instagram etc. and increase overall user engagement.
Let your users post their comments in the forum, for advice, compliments, or just to have a conversation about music making the website more interactive.
Add or link music videos via different platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, etc. and deliver a great user experience.
One of the best features, Events allow your users to book tickets for live concerts and other music events right from your website.
What are the Benefits of Building your Music Website with Appy Pie’s No Coding Website Builder?
Low Data Consumption
The music website you create using Appy Pie will consume less data than most website builder platforms.
Progressive and Responsive
No matter which website browser or device your users are on, your music website will work flawlessly without any hindrance.
Real Time Updates
Whether you want to add new music or just looking to update your playlist, do everything in real-time and keep your users informed all the time.
Appy Pie’s proprietary software makes it possible for everyone to access your music website even when they are offline or in low network areas.
Lightweight and Fast
All the websites built on our DIY website building platform are lightweight and fast to ensure that they can be easily accessed without any network issues.
Safe & Secure
Concerned about the safety of your users’ information? Don’t be. Appy Pie uses only highly secure cloud servers to ensure 100% customer safety.
Try Appy Pie’s website builder today and build one-of-a-kind music websites in just a matter of minutes!
Top Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the list of best music maker websites.
Here is how you can create your own music website for free using Appy Pie Website –
- Go to appypie.com, select Website and click on Get Started
- Write the business name and click on Next
- Pick the category that best meets your business needs
- Choose a color scheme of your liking
- Click on Save & Continue
- If you own an Appy Pie account, login, else create an account
- Please wait while your website is getting ready. It is the mobile version of your website.
- Click on Preview Website
- On this page, you will get 2 options – ‘Back to My Website’ and ‘Configuration’
- Click on ‘Back to My Website’ and it will take you to My Websites page
- Click on the ‘View More’ tab next to your music website name
- You will be taken to the Website Overview Page. Click on ‘Edit’
- You will be redirected to the design customization section. Here you can modify the visual appearance of your music website and add your preferred features
- Click on Save & Continue
- Click on ‘Configuration’ to connect the website with the domain
- Buy a new domain or connect with your existing domain and make your music website live in no time
Here are a few top ways to promote your music website
- Start a blog
- Post on Forums
- Leverage email marketing
- Try guest blogging
- Optimize your website
- Take advantage of Social Media Channels
- Mention it in your Signature
Here are how music websites help you make money.
- Sell your music-related products like CDs, song downloads, etc.
- Advertise as a business model
- Monetize your audience with affiliate products
- Sell your music as a service
- Launch music streaming outlets