How to Create a Texting App in 3 Easy Steps?
Enter the name of your texting app
Choose a friendly layout for a better user experience.
Add features to grab the user’s attention
Make a texting app without coding.
Go live on Google Play and the App store
Effectively engage with the customers using your own texting app.
Texting App Maker
With Appy Pie’s, you can now create a texting app for Android and iOS. It simply requires a great idea, a dash of creativity and just a matter of minutes to make a texting app with amazing features. Through this app, you can stay connected with your friends, family and colleagues, and exchange important information and images through text message. You can even add features like filter, to block spam messages, and sort, for sorting the order of messages.
Appy Pie’s App Builder allows you to create a texting app in a hassle-free way. The features of this App are as follows:
- Send and receive messages
- Simple sign up with Google+ or Facebook account
- Free stickers and emojis
- Filtering and sorting options
- Push notifications for new messages
- Message delivery notification
- Available on iOS and Android
Now that you know the features that Appy Pie’s Texting App Builder offers for a texting app. Let us talk about the benefits that you get by using a texting app for business.
Benefits of Using a Texting App for Business
Here are some major benefits of using a texting app for business.
Texting is faster than sending emails. It takes an average time of 90 minutes for a person to respond to an email. On the other hand, it takes 90 seconds on average to respond to a text message. You can send texts and get the replies instantly.
Who hasn’t gone through the hilarious autocorrect errors? They are funny sometimes but when you are running a business, an autocorrect error can become a trouble for you. It can cost you a lot of money or maybe some clients. It is safe to use a texting app to send out the message you intend to.
- Enhances Team Communication
Texting App is not only for the customers. Multiple businesses use texting apps to set up internal meetings, contact field staff, plan events, etc. The best part of using a texting app is that you can keep record of all the communications sent. You can also track who has received the messages.
- Schedule Texts in Advance
Texting App allows you to schedule the messaging plans, ahead of time. You may not always get time to draft your text at the time you planned to send it. However, you can draft them and schedule them to be sent out later, at the time that you prefer.
Appy Pie’s Texting App Builder comes with various effective features that help you create an organized texting app. Get in touch now and create one for yourself to easily send text messages and valuable images to your friends, family, colleagues, and others.
Top 6 features every texting app should have
Here are some comprehensive features for a texting app to have:
The chat feature allows texting app users to communicate with each other with the help of instant messaging. It is one of the fundamental features of a texting app. You can send text, emojis, images, videos, and other files with the help of the chat feature.
Another fundamental feature, Contact, can be used to create contact lists within your texting app. This feature allows users to communicate with other users through your texting app.
Modern-day chat apps have a dedicated profile feature where users can create their own profile with a picture, a status, and more. A modern texting app needs a profile feature to be successful. Add a profile with AppMakr easily!
- Push Notifications
Push notifications are a necessary feature for a texting app. Use push notifications to send message notifications, news, updates, and more through your texting app. You can even send specialized offers and rewards for your users through push notifications.
- App analytics
App Analytics is a valuable Appy Pie feature that lets you study user behavior and analyze your app’s performance. With the help of app analytics, you can improve your texting app over time.
- Social sharing
Your texting app should be able to share images and videos to social media directly through the app. The social sharing feature lets users share content directly to social media apps on their phones with a simple tap of the social sharing button.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
The best free texting apps are:
- Wickr Me
- Facebook Messenger
To create your own messaging app with help of Appy Pie app Creator follow the steps:
- Go to appypie.com and click on Get Started
- Enter the name of the app and click on Next to continue
- Select the category that best fits your needs
- Pick the color scheme of your choice
- Choose the test device where you want to test your app later on
- Click on Save and Continue
- If you have already created an account with Appy Pie, login, else Sign up
- You will be redirected to app customization section, change the look and feel of your app as per your needs and click on Save and Continue
- Wait while your app is getting ready. Once the app is created, scan the QR code or send the app installation link to your device by email or SMS, and test your demo app
- Go to My Apps section and click on Edit option
- You will see the Basic plan. Now you can either go with Try Now or Buy Now option. The ‘Try now’ option comes with a 7-Day Trial so that you are fully satisfied with the app before you make the purchase.
Note: Whichever option you choose, you need to provide credit card details. We use credit card details to check the authenticity of the users
- Add messenger feature
- Once the features have been added, click on Save and Continue to finish creating your messaging app
The best Android text messaging apps are:
- Chomp SMS
- Handcent Next SMS
- Google Messenger
- Textra SMS
- Pulse SMS
- Mighty Text
The difference between these text messages and messenger is that text messaging is a mobile phone service, which is, as a rule, limited to 160 characters while Messenger is typically a computer session featuring a longer message size.