How To Create a Poll on Facebook Groups & Facebook Stories
Facebook has recently added a new feature to their social media platform. With this new feature using “polls” you can get feedback from your friends and family about what you should do, where you should go, what you should eat, etc. You name it, they will give you their input!In this article I will show you how to create a poll on Facebook in 8 easy steps: 1. First thing you want to do is login to your Facebook account and go to the page or profile that you want to create a poll for. Once you find the right page (or profile), click on the “Create Poll” button which should be at the top of the screen: 2. The next window that opens up looks like this: 3. The first thing that we need to do is add some questions into our poll. Once again, if we click on the “Add Question” button at the bottom of the screen we will bring up another box like this: 4. Here we can type in our question and select whether we want it to be a multiple choice question or just a simple yes or no question by changing the radio button selection: 5. When creating a poll using Facebook there are 3 different ways that we can get people to vote on your poll: Automatically Add Friends Who Like This Page – This way all of your fans will get an email saying that there is a new poll and they get asked if they would like to vote on it. If they say yes then they are automatically added as an answer in your poll. Make It Public – This means that anyone who is not one of your fans will see your poll when they go to your page or profile page. Make It Private – This means that only your friends will see your poll when they go to your page or profile page. I personally recommend making it private since most people probably don’t want everyone knowing their opinion on something without them knowing about it first! 6. After adding all of our questions click on the “Create Poll” button at the bottom of the screen once again 7. On this next screen all you have to do is set up how long users have access to your poll for before it expires and then press “Publish Poll” 8. That’s it!! It really is just that easy! Now all you have left to do is sit back and wait for votes! If you have any questions regarding this article feel free leave them below in the comments section!How to Enable Facebook Chat on Your iPhone or iPod TouchThe newest update for the Facebook app just went live. This new version of the app gives users access to chat with their friends on the go. The only problem is that it is not enabled yet, but you can download it and be ready when it does activate! Here are the 9 easy steps to enable Facebook chat on your iPhone or iPod Touch: 1. First thing you want to do is login to your Facebook account and then go into the App Store 2. Once inside the App Store you will want to search for “Facebook” 3. Once it is located click on the app icon (it looks like a little blue square) 4. Next press on “Get” which should be at the top right corner of your screen 5. After pressing “Get” wait for Facebook to install 6. Now you should see this screen: 7. Simply press “Get Update” button at the bottom of the screen 8. Next press “Update” button at the bottom right corner of your screen 9. Finally, once it has downloaded, press “Open” button at the bottom right corner of your screen Now that you have downloaded and installed an update for Facebook, you can now open up each time you turn on your iPhone or iPod Touch! I hope that helps! If you have any other questions about this article please leave them in the comments section below!
- Which Type of Charts for Infographics is Preferable When Dealing with a Timeframe?
- Graphic Design Tips For Non-Designers
- Why you need an app and why you don’t?
- 30 Best & Worst Resume Fonts for Job Seekers in 2024
- Instagram Analytics – The What, Why, How and Everything Else You Wanted to Know About It
- Discover 10 Best Football Streaming Apps & How to Build Your Own?
- How to Mass Delete Emails on Gmail
- Crafting Realities: A Deep Dive into Top Text-to-Image Generation Techniques
- 15 Proven Ways to Attract More Customers to Your Hardware Store
- App Development at home – A Beginner’s Guide
Most Popular Posts
- How to Teach Remotely Using a Mobile App?
- How to Capture Perfect Screenshots on Android: Expert Guide
- How to Create Color Blind-Friendly Palettes: A Guide to Enhancing Chart Accessibility
- What are Customer Touchpoints and How to Identify Them?
- Google Bard vs. ChatGPT: Features, How to Use and Login Bard and ChatGPT