How to Make an Artist Website for Free in 3 Easy Steps?
To create your own Artist website, follow these steps:
Enter the business name
Choose a name for your art website to help your brand stand out
Add features to your website
Build an excellent Artist website without any coding
Publish your art website
Publish your Artist website to bring your business online in just a few minutes
What pages are essential for an Artist Website?
Last Updated on October 26th, 2020
Websites introduce the viewers to the artist for the first time. Website works like a platform that makes it easier and affordable for the art professionals to share their projects and portfolios online. Some basic pages for an art website are stated below:
The page introduces the artist to the visitors of the website. It has a brief introduction of the artist and the team.
This page of the website displays information about all the ongoing or completed projects of the artist. It shows the variety of products and services they provide and has all the relevant information related to them.
This part of the website helps users to know about the upcoming workshops or the events with the addresses and the dates. This page has the information about the online courses if the artist has posted any.
An artist website has the products for sale information. The variety of products available for sale are displayed in this section of the website. This page is linked to the payments page for the users who want to buy anything.
This is an important part if it is an artist website as most of the users would be the fans who would try to get in touch with this artist. This page has the convenient mode of contact information as per the website requirement.
Why you should use Appy Pie’s Website Builder for an Artist Website?
Creates Smooth-running Websites
Website builder creates light and smooth-running websites and ensures an outstanding experience for the users.
Creates codeless Websites
Appy Pie website builder helps users create codeless websites with codeless designs and offers features such as adding pages with a few clicks.
Develops Time Friendly Websites
The company has a team of qualified developers that make the website ready to go online in a few hours.
Makes SEO Friendly Websites
Appy Pie website builder builds SEO friendly websites for the users and makes Google Ranking an easy task.
Appy Pie has a trained help and support team that is available all the time to help the users, if anything doesn’t work for them. The company also offers FAQs, tutorials and guides.
Appy Pie’s Smart Assistant feature creates users’ own domain in no time.
Why you need to make an Art Website?
A website helps an artist create a professional image. It is a great platform for an artist to keep all the information, like contact details, projects, portfolio details, the upcoming events information and much more.
Website gives an artist the opportunity to promote their personal brand and provide their fans a platform where they can get in touch with their favorite artists. It makes the artist control their brand, content and develop their online space.
An artist should have a website to sell their art directly and they don’t have to use other venues to show their art or create visibility. It should be like a marketing tool that makes the users know more about you and your brand.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
An artist’s website is an online platform that allows you to showcase your artwork and reach out to a wider audience. An art website helps people know about you as an artist. The best part about the website is people from everywhere can come and get connected with you anytime.
Here is how you can create your own art website for free –
- Go to Appy Pie Website Builder page and click on Get Started
- Write business name for your website and click on Next
- Choose the category as per your business needs
- Pick a suitable color scheme
- Click on Save & Continue
- If you own an Appy Pie account, login, else create an account
- Please wait while the mobile version of your website gets ready.
- Click on Preview Website
- On this page, you will get 2 options – ‘Back to My Website’ and ‘Configuration’
- To make the required changes, go to ‘Back to My Website’ and it will take you to the My Websites page
- Click on the ‘View More’ tab next to your website name
- It will take you to the Website Overview Page. Click on ‘Edit’
- You will be redirected to the design customization section. Here you can modify the visual appearance of your art website and add your preferred features
- Click on Save & Continue
- Click on ‘Configuration’ to connect the website with the domain
- Buy a new domain or connect with your existing domain and launch your art website in no time
Yes, here is why an artist needs a website
- To reach out to the wider audience
- To build a meaningful relationship with their audience
- To provide a platform for the users to contact
- To promote and share their art
- To attract more followers and keep them engaged
Here is the list of top 5 websites for artists.
- Maegan Guerette
- Jason Arkles
- Kate Vass
- Guy Gilray
- Jay Adan