How to Create an Offline Website in 3 Easy Steps?
To make your own offline website, follow these steps:
Select your business name
Enter a unique name for your offline website to represent your brand
Add features to your website
Select your desired features and add them to your offline website
Test and launch your website
Launch your offline website to create a digital presence of your business
What pages can be added to an Offline Website?
Last Updated on October 23rd, 2020
Offline webpages can be viewed offline. Users download certain pages to view them later on, if required when they would have no access to the Internet. In the same way there are certain websites that can be downloaded with the purpose of accessing them later on. Few common pages for the offline websites are mentioned below:
This section of the website helps users understand the company better, it introduces the company to the visitors and has a brief description of the pages on the website.
Blog & Reviews
Blog & Reviews could be the common pages to be viewed in an Offline website. This page has blogs based on the company’s products and services. This page also gives users option to post reviews when they are online.
This is an important page of the website that gives the detailed information about the company. Visitors get to know the company better after reading this page.
This section has the company background and contact details with the helpline numbers. It gives the users multiple options such as call, chat, email etc. to get in touch with the company support team.
Help & Support
Every business directory website should have this page in order to help users if they face any issues in availing the services of the company. Support services should be the best so that user gets the best ever customer service experience.
Why you should use Appy Pie’s Website Builder for an Offline Website?
Instant Help for the users
The company offers immediate support for the users if anything goes wrong. The company also posts FAQs, tutorials and guides on the website.
Adds No-Code feature
Appy Pie Website builder adds no-code feature to the websites and with an additional function of adding pages by easy dragging and dropping.
Builds own private domain
Smart Assistant feature of website builder provides own domain for the users in sometime.
SEO Friendly Websites
The famous Appy Pie Website builder adds SEO friendly feature to the websites that help users get Google ranking easily.
Appy Pie website builder makes fast-loading and smooth-running websites that makes users experience the excellent service.
Makes Light Websites
Website builder offers users a team of developers that help them create light websites that run softly and become ready to go online in a few minutes.
Why you need to make an Offline Website?
Offline websites are required to give the users an option to download the webpages if they want. Users may want to keep some important business webpages but have a limited or intermittent Internet connection that impacts the speed or bandwidth.
If the website has higher SEO-rankings and is visible online, it will certainly help the company in increasing the business. The directory should contain the database of suppliers, manufacturers, exporters and importers that should be listed under several categories of the industries.
While doing business, even a minute without a working internet could lead to data lost, missed orders, interruptions in supply chain, unhappy users and much more. Offline websites are important as a reliable business system requires to work online as well offline, in order to keep the things running smoothly.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
An offline website is a website that lets you access offline webpages even if you are not connected to the internet. Offline pages include the copies that your web browser saves in its cache memory.
Here are a few major ways to view a website offline.
- Enable offline mode in your browser
- Use SiteSucker for iOS and Mac
- Download your preferred web pages
- Use HTTracks for Android, Linux, and Windows
- Add browser extensions to read websites offline
An online website can only be accessed when you are connected to the internet. An offline website, on the other hand, allows you to view your offline pages even if you are not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can create a website without any coding –
- On Appy Pie Website Builder page click on Get Started
- Write your business name and click on Next
- Choose the category that best meets your business needs
- Select a color scheme of your liking and click on Save & Continue
- If you own an Appy Pie account, login, else create an account
- Please wait while your website is getting ready. Click on Preview Website
- On this page, you will get 2 options – ‘Back to My Website’ and ‘Configuration’
- Click on ‘Back to My Website’ and it will take you to My Websites page
- Click on the ‘View More’ tab next to your website name
- Next, you will be taken to the Website Overview Page. Click on ‘Edit’
- You will be redirected to the design customization section. Here you can modify the visual appearance of your website and add your preferred features
- Click on Save & Continue
- Click on ‘Configuration’ to connect the website with the domain
- Buy a new domain or connect with your existing domain and launch your website in no time
Appy Pie’s Website Builder one of the most popular offline website builders available.