|Japan||3.58 × 2.17 in|
|Iran||3.35 × 1.89 in|
|Egypt||3.43 × 2.24 in|
|Hong Kong, Mongolia, Singapore, Malaysia, China||3.54 × 2.13 in|
|USA, Canada||3.5 × 2 in|
|New Zealand, Bangladesh, India, Cambodia, Australia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Colombia, Bhutan, Thailand, Nepal, Taiwan, Laos||3.54 × 2.17 in|
|United Kingdom, Iceland, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Portugal, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia||3.35 × 2.17 in|
|South Africa, Sweden, Greece, Czech Republic, Armenia, Herzegovina, Mexico, Venezuela, Albania, Hungary, Estonia, Finland, Denmark, Argentina, Latvia, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Montenegro, Lithuania, Romania, Bosnia, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Austria, Georgia, Namibia, Poland, Bulagaria, Belarus, Slovakia, Russia, Croatia, Turkey, Serbia, Israel, Brazil, Norway||3.54 × 1.97 in|
A business card is a personal representation of your business and your business only. It should be designed to attract attention, to give the reader a sense of your industry and your business, and to carry the reader to your website.
A business card is a card that contains information about your business and your contact details, a business card is also a marketing tool to promote your business. Having a professional business card design is a great way to distinguish yourself from your competition. If you are going to use a business card for your business, you need to make sure that it is the best. So you should exactly know what is the correct size and dimensions while creating a business card.
Although there is no specific size standard defined for business cards, but many countries prefer different dimensions for their business cards respectively.
Tips to follow while creating a business card with standard size
Business card size is the most important factor to consider while creating a business card design. You need to choose the size and style that suits your purpose. You need to keep in mind that the size of the business card depends on your choice and purpose. There are different sizes in which business cards can be printed. The most common sizes are 3.5 x 2, 3.5 x 4, 2 x 3, 2.5 x 2.5, 2.5 x 3.5, 2.5 x 4, 4 x 2 and 4 x 3 inches. The size of the business card should not be too small or large as it will not look good.
- Use a simple, clean, and clear design to make your business card more stylish and admirable.
- Keep your business card design to a minimum. It should only contain your name, title, address, email, and phone number.
- Always keep your details up to date. Make it a point to use some of your business cards for handing out.
- If you have one, use a logo or company symbol on your business card to give it a distinct look and feel.
- Include a QR code on your business card to help clients and customers easily connect with you.
- Include your social media profile links on your business card to help build your brand.