How to Create a Charity App in 3 Easy Steps?
Select the name for your app
Choose the name for your app that suits you the best.
Add preferred features to your app
Create a Charity App in minutes without any coding.
Test your app and publish it
Test your app and publish it on your preferred app store.
Now that you know how you can create an excellent charity app using Appy Pie’s Charity App Builder, let us check out the must-have features for your app.
Top 7 Features of the Charity App
Charitable organizations play a critical role in encouraging donations, raising awareness, and offering help. Here are a few major features for an ideal charity app.
- Charitable Categories Overview: A charity app should show a detailed overview of all the charitable categories. With the help of these categories, the app users could pick their preferred one to donate for. These categories should include churches, NGOs, orphanages, and much more.
- Set Calendar as a Reminder: A charity app should offer users the option of setting up reminders in the calendar. They can get the notifications on when to make the next donation.
- Database of all Charities: An excellent charity app maintains a database of all the charities made by the app users. In the app, users should be able to find their charity details like where and how they have invested, anytime they want. Also, this database has the contact information of the registered users and the users who made the donations for even once using this app.
- Social Media Integration: In a charity app, you can allow users to link it with their social media profiles to be able to motivate other people to make donations.
- Push Notifications: You can also add push notifications feature in your charity app. Users can get updates about the money they have donated. For example, if someone donates a specific amount for an orphanage, they should get the updates on when and how it was processed.
- Secured online platform: Your charity app should be a safe and secure online platform for the people to make donations. It should have its own term and conditions and a safe verification process before a user logs in to donate or just to access their profiles.
- Easy payment with a single tap: An excellent charity app provides users with an easy payment process. They could make easy payments in the form of charity in just a single tap.
Create an app for your charitable organization with all the above-mentioned features to help your app users get involved and make donations more easily.
Benefits of Creating a Charity App
Here are a few major benefits that you can get by creating a charity app for your organization.
- Detailed Incoming Funds: With a charity app, you and your app users can get the detailed information of the funds that they have donated. This information remains in the charity app database and you can access it anytime you want.
- Boosts Charity Giving: Young people feel a bit irate if they are forced to make payments using cash. They like digital transactions and to make donations, that peace of mind is essential. Charity apps make it way easier for people to make donations. A charity app that allows people to donate with a single tap is essential for its success.
- Enhances Customer Loyalty: With the help of a charity app, you can support local and global charities and boost customer loyalty at the same time. As per a recent study, around 47% of consumers all over the world report that they will be more loyal to the organization that supports environmental or social issues close to their hearts. Nearly 53% of consumers said that they would be more likely to promote that organization’s products or services to others.
You must make sure that your charity efforts resonate with your target audience. You can support the causes that your consumers care about and gain their attention, trust, and respect.
- Builds Community: Creating a charity app helps an organization enhance its brand image in the community. The app helps businesses make more and more people aware of their services. It helps them establish emotional connections with their customers. As per a recent study, 66% of consumers said that they would select an organization that supports a charity over the one that doesn’t.
- Improves Brand Reputation: Creating a charity app and motivating people to make regular donations can help you improve your brand’s visibility. Supporting charities is one of the most trusted activities that help you make a huge difference in how people view your business. Consumers like to get connected and give away their money to the firms that are trustworthy and ethical.
Creating a charity app can help you differentiate your company’s identity from the competition. Make sure the content on the app is compelling enough to motivate the app users to donate.
Appy Pie’s App Builder is here to help you create your own charity app. The software comes with a wide range of excellent features that help users build responsive apps for their businesses. You don’t need any code to create an app using this tool. Also, you do not need even the slightest technical or programming knowledge to build an app using Appy Pie’s App Maker. The platform offers an interactive dashboard with attractive layouts and a user-friendly database that helps users to create organized apps. The software is the best for creating apps for both, large and small-scale businesses. Additionally, it allows users to create applications for multiple industries such as finance, fashion, shopping, banking, education, real estate, media and news, entertainment, and many more.
Appy Pie’s App Builder builds smooth-running and light-weighted apps that take seconds to load and provide the users with a delightful experience. With the organized and easy to use platform you can build your charity app in just a few minutes. Try Appy Pie today!