Reasons Why Retailer Mobile App Use Has Doubled
App Builder Appy Pie: The trend of online shoppingShopping App Builder
Make a shopping cart app for your ecommerce store and advance your audience reach. With the shopping app, you can now enhance the shopping experience of your potential customers and attract new customers. has been on a steady rise, for quite some time now. Recently, it was established through a study conducted by Synchrony – the financial services firm, that the inclination towards adopting retail mobile apps has increased.
The study further established that 67 percent of shoppers have downloaded at least one retailer’s native app.
Native Mobile Android iOS App Development
At Appy Pie, we have a team of experienced and qualified native app developers who go the extra mile to better understand your requirements, and come up with effective app solutions that best fit your demand and budget which is impressive because this is double the number recorded in the survey conducted last year.
Reason for their Popularity
This surge in popularity of the retailer mobile apps is credited to the fact that the shoppers are now getting a little more comfortable in letting the new age technology retain and protect their personal information. This survey was conducted with the participation of 1,200 respondents.
In the recent times, the mobile phone has emerged as one of the most critical channels. This is supported by the fact that a greater number of customers are using retailer mobile apps not only to browse, but also to make purchases, read product reviews, avail coupons, and even to find the nearest physical store. It was further mentioned in the report that of the 67 percent more than half had downloaded a retailer mobile app did it particularly to avail a certain discount or coupon for purchase and about half of these people are using the app to make direct purchases.
In this day and age, the retailer mobile app has, in fact moved beyond the idea of simply being yet another piece of technology for the retailer. It has in fact evolved to transform into one of the greatest tools to increase customer engagement with their brand, services, and product.
A well-designed retail mobile app has the ability to engage existing and prospective customers both, in and out of the physical store by offering them highly personalized services and by extending to them easy credit solutions. In this scenario today, for any retailer the customers who are us8ing their retail mobile app are at the top priority. It is for this reason that the retailers who have robust mobile applications want these apps to provide to the customers flawless shopping experience that is specifically customized according to their preferences and actions they take within the app.
At the end of the study, the report came up with some valuable recommendations that can be put to great use by companies that are looking to use their retail mobile apps in a better way.
- Offer a consistent experience for customers on all your channels
- Mobile can be used to bring together all the user experience opportunities
- Engage proactively with the shoppers on your app while offering them a personalized experience using data that you collected and a thorough analysis
- Provide exclusive offers and discounts using mobile to solidify users’ loyalty to your brand
- Make the payment process easier by making it seamless and safe by creating silky smooth in-app purchases.
- How to Incorporate Minimalistic Design in Your Mobile App?
- How To Become A Professional iOS Developer
- How to Become a Bestselling Author On Amazon? [The Beginner’s Guide]
- Instagram Analytics – The What, Why, How and Everything Else You Wanted to Know About It
- How to Make the Best Website Header Design?
- iOS Vs Android: Which Userbase Is The Best For Your App?
- How to Integrate Salesforce with Microsoft Teams?
- A Complete Product Label Development Guide: Types, Design, and Ways to Create
- Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) in Swift
- Key features to include in your Loyalty App
Most Popular Posts
- AI & Voice Wars – Siri Vs Google Vs Alexa
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 13, 2018
- A Small Business’ Guide to Facebook Advertising
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 19, 2019
- Why Brand Image is Important for a Small Business?
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 8, 2019
- The Future of Social Media Lies in Live Event AR
By Abhinav Girdhar | August 23, 2018
- How Financial Firms Can Protect Themselves from Web Application Attacks?
By Abhinav Girdhar | August 28, 2018