How to Make a Medical & Healthcare Website using AI in 3 Easy Steps?
Follow the three simple steps below to create your own medical website:
Enter the website name
Choose the appropriate website category and color theme. Add your brand logo.
Add the desired pages/features
Drag and drop the desired pages into your medical website without coding.
Test and go live
Test your website on any browser, connect your domain, and publish it in minutes!
What pages are necessary for a medical website?
Like every other website, there are certain pages that are essential for creating a medical website. While this list doesn’t cover all, it does cover the most important pages for a healthcare website:
Health & Wellness Blog
It’s necessary for every medical website to promote good health and a blog dedicated to health & wellness is a good way to help people and generate significant traffic for your website.
A doctor available to talk to who can help in diagnosing symptoms in real time online can be of help for simple medical issues.
Many patients ask similar questions and multiple pages to address these questions is extremely helpful for the users and helpful to maintain website traffic.
A page dedicated for showing the credentials of the doctors and staff managing the website. It is good for branding and awareness.
If your medical website brand has dedicated clinics or hospitals, its locations and addresses must be included on your website.
An often-underrated page for a medical website is the about page which describes the vision behind a medical website and adds a soul to the website which most users will appreciate.
Medical websites can benefit from having online accounts for patients that outline a patient’s history with your hospital. Patients could log in through your website and view the profile for themselves.
A medical website is also an excellent marketing tool for your hospital. A dedicated page showing off your hospital’s infrastructure can help enhance how someone views your hospital.
Timings and Appointment Page
Providing your users with the ability to find out about clinic and doctor timings and book appointments is a great way to improve your hospital. It also adds more utility to your medical website.
Why should you create a medical website using AI?
Many medical websites offer bad medical advice, and finding a genuine medical website is a rarity. There is a shortage of good online medical websites. It is important to promote good health and healthy habits in today’s world of unhealthily manufactured food, increasing pollution, and stressful societal structures. A medical website will help you do that while also marketing your medical institution.
An online medical website will also help you promote healthy habits, build a helpful community, and improve the lives of people your medical institution treats. From a business standpoint, a medical website indirectly increases the involved physician’s patient base and can help popularize newer procedures in the various fields of medical science. A medical website can also get certification to sell medicines online and turn a part of the website into an online pharmacy.
A medical website from an authentic source can help disseminate genuine information instead of creating panic or spreading misinformation. Here are some of the other top reasons why you should create a medical website:
- Reliable information resource: As an authority in the medical field, you can create informative articles, send out newsletters, and answer direct queries through chatbots or live chat.
- Round-the-clock communication: A medical site can be an effective communication channel between healthcare providers and patients for quick queries and booking appointments.
- Establishing strong branding: A medical website is a great way to strengthen the hospital’s branding. Add logos, talk about your services, and introduce the team through the website.
- Gain a competitive edge: Most of the strong healthcare service providers and hospitals already have a website. Your own website will help you match them on the competitive turf.
- Testimonials: Let people leave testimonials or reviews about the experiences they have had with the hospital. Showcase all the happy stories on your website!
Top Frequently Asked Questions
Appy Pie’s Medical Website Builder is the best website builder you can use to create an excellent medical website.
Here is how you can create your own medical website –
- Go to appypie.com, select Website and click on Get Started or go to Appy Pie Website and click on Get Started
- Write the business name and click on Next
- Pick the category that best meets your business needs
- Choose a color scheme of your liking
- Click on Save & Continue
- If you own an Appy Pie account, login, else create an account
- Please wait while your website is getting ready. It is the mobile version of your medical website.
- Click on Preview Website
- On this page, you will get 2 options – ‘Back to My Website’ and ‘Configuration’
- Click on ‘Back to My Website’ and it will take you to My Websites page
- Click on the ‘View More’ tab next to your medical website name
- You will be taken to the Website Overview Page. Click on ‘Edit’
- You will be redirected to the design customization section. Here you can modify the visual appeal of your medical website and add your preferred features
- Click on Save & Continue
- Click on ‘Configuration’ to connect the website with the domain
- Buy a new domain or connect with your existing domain and make your medical website live in no time
Yes, you can make money from your medical website. Here are a few major ways.
- Organize Paid Medical Surveys
- Provide Telehealth Services
- Analyze Insurance Claims
- Offer Medical Transcription Services
- Online Consulting
You can create a medical website under free trial plan using Appy Pie’s Medical Website Builder.
Here are the top 5 medical websites.
- Mayo Clinic